Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 44 - Seigh-Ri has Anger Management Issues

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 44 - Seigh-Ri has Anger Management Issues

Chapter 44 - Seigh-Ri has Anger Management Issues

    "Link," Lanaru said after Link had put on the Zora Armor," I need some time to myself for a bit..."

Link looked at her with his bright blue eyes and smiled, "Of course..."

     Lanaru swam acrossed the spring and crawled through the hole. she sat right outside of it and started to lick her fur. (She stoppped after her tongue got fuzzy) At last, she couldn't hold it in longer, her tears streamed down her furry cheek and soaked in. She mourned over her parents, her friends, the innocence that Zant had murdered. And her mind was even more jumbled by the Twilit Wolf. She cried and whimpered so hard, she did not hear the approaching steps in front of her. She gasped and sniffed to try to pull herself back together. After she had settled, she looked up from the ground she had watched her tears sink into.

    "Don't move." The person hissed.

   Lanaru froze. Cold metal touched her throat. The blade shined silver in the moonlight. The bearer of the sword was obscured by shadows. Only the eyes were visable. Lanaru folded her ears back and whined.

 "Shut up you mutt!" the person kicked her in the ribs with it's boot. It knocked the wind out of her for a minute. The person, not letting the blade off her throat, came out of the shadows.

     Her red hair fell over her face, her brown eyes blazed with fury and hate. Clothes, elabrate, yet ripped, hung over her. The sword larger  and taller than Link, was still pointing at her neck with a pearl of blood trickling down her blood stained white underbelly.

     Seigh-Ri watched her To- Be victim shudder with fear. But before would she kill it, she murmured to the beast, "Where, is, my, sister?" she hissed directly in it's ear. Lanaru looked at her puzzled. She felt Dusk shudder under her feet. Seigh-Ri glared furiously, "I know you can talk you beast, now tell me where my sister is!"

      Lanaru gulped and tapped her claw on her shadow. Seigh-Ri looked down and smiled evilly. She withdrew her sword from her neck and kicked Lanaru aside while the shadow of Dusk just sat their as his cover of Lanaru's shadow was blown off of him. He quaked in fear, just staring at her sword. The eye that was not covered by the Fused Light got large until it almost dominated his face.  Seigh-Ri raised her sword and plunged it at Dusk. He braced himself, but found no pain as he heard a clunk. There was a series of clunking until He heard a big CLUNK! Dusk dared to open his eyes, expecting to see heaven, but instead, found Seigh-Ri's sword lying next to him. Lanaru, through the pain in her side, started laughing histaricly as Seigh-Ri punched the ground where Duck was. He didn't feel it at all. She looked at him frustrated as his yellow eye relaxed. Seigh-Ri tried to grab him, but only got a handful of dirt.

     A moment later, Link came rushing out of the hole looking around and stopped when his eyes met the cold brown eyes of Seigh-Ri. "Get lost Goldie Locks!" She shouted. Midna slowly popped out from under him and looked at Seigh-Ri with interest. Seigh-Ri's eyes got large when Midna came out, and her face just spelled hate all over it. She struggled to her feet and tried to punch Midna in the face. Her fist went through her and dissapeared in midna's Fused Shadow. Seigh-Ri pulled out her fist ran back to the laughing Lanaru and picked up her Humungo sword. She was just about to thrust it into the midna sitting with her arms behind her head when Midna siad to her in a calm voice,

 "I wouldn't do that if you want to see your sister, Larudo..."

          Seigh-Ri froze as Midna materialized into her solid form. She ran up to the imp and grabbed her throat.

 "What have your kind done to her you bastard!" She yelled.

 "My kind?" My dear, the 'kind' that took your Sister were not mine, hers, " She said pointing to Lanaru, "or his." she pointed to the quivering Dusk.

  "Oh really? then why do you all come from the Twilight realm!?"

 "I don't...." Lanaru said softly.

 "No one asked you mutt!" Seigh-Ri shreiked.

 "The creatures that did take your sister were indeed from the Twilight realm, but we are not the ones you want. Zant is who you're looking for my dear girl." Midna said fiddling with her nails. Lanaru growled loudly at the name.

 "Who's Zant?" Seigh-Ri asked with intrest in her voice.

 "Who we're trying to kill thats who!" Lanaru snapped.

 "Shut up!" Seigh-Ri repeated to Lanaru.

     Not even a second later, Fang came from behind one of the tombstones,

       "That's quite enough Seigh-Ri."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on August 7, 2007, 10:25:12 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitfang has saved the day again!!!!yaaaaaaayy!!!!

Lanayru on August 7, 2007, 10:53:20 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruWell, Seigh-Ri does have Anger problems Doesn't she Geanie?