Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 45 - She Understands

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 45 - She Understands

Chapter 45 - She Understands

   It was not Fang's voice that was heard, but the deep voice of Renado. He walked through the dusty graveyard with Fang following close behind.

  "Seigh-Ri what are you doing!?" Fang gasped as she saw Lanaru laying on her side. 

     Seigh-Ri just glared at Renado as He walked up to her towering over her like a father punishing his little child. Fang rushed over to Lanaru and helped her to her feet. Lanaru growled at seigh-Ri with her tail tucked between her legs. Her neck hair bristled as she got in a pouncing position. Fang held her scruff as Lanaru's muscles tensed.

  What is she doing, helping that mutt...? Seigh-Ri asked herself. Fang had been an aquaintance at the bar. She always welcomed her and offered her a place to stay. Fang had been intrested in her life and Seigh-Ri, hers. In a fast time, they had become friends. Fang had even promised to help get her sister back. But now, she was helping the enemy. So she had thought was the enemy.  She did not want to admit she had the wrong people. But they did give her an interesting clue: Zant. This Zant had her sister. And she swore on her last brerath that she would kill and avenge. No matter what stood in her way.

    Lanaru Looked up at her clone and watched Fang look at Seigh-Ri with anger.

 "Fang what are you doing?!" Seigh-Ri asked her with fury.

 ''Saving myself!" Fang replied, "If you kill this wolf, you destroy me!"

  Seigh-Ri just blinked with confusion.

 "Seigh, There's something about me you don't know. I'm not human."

"I noticed that..." Seigh-Ri said looking at her tail and fang.

 "No, I mean, I don't really exsist..." Fang said hesitantly. "You see Seigh, I'm a clone... Of this wolf right here." she said looking down at Lanaru.

   Seigh-Ri lifted an eyebrow at her.

  Lanaru transformed into her almost true form and glared at Seigh-Ri. "Thats right you kick in the gut lady! I made Fang from my mind." Lanaru explained to Seigh-Ri What Fang was as her eyes just got wider and wider. And in the proscess of telling her Fang's birth, She told her who she herself was, Why she was a wolf and everything about Zant and the Twilight Realm.(Well, not everything about the Twilight realm... *coughs and points at Link*)

  After Lanaru explained to Seigh-Ri who was really her enemy, She just whispered to herself only loud enough for everyone to hear,

      "I.. Understand now..."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on August 8, 2007, 2:03:18 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitshe`s not real, and she knows it!kinda like my fourth grade teacher.everyone hates her, and she knows it!>:) but wit fang, everybody LUVS her and she knows it!:D teehee!

OrdonHero555 on August 7, 2007, 11:18:18 PM

OrdonHero555 on
Comment Deleted

Lanayru on August 8, 2007, 12:18:13 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruyeah, and to think that's Fang is actually a real being too. Kinda. Its really complicated to explain. it would suck!