Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 46 - One More One less

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 46 - One More One less

Chapter 46 - One More One less

          After Lanaru had explained to Seigh-Ri, she clutched her side and fell over. Fang dissolved into dust and the dust flew into Lanaru. Renado looked over to her and made is way over to the hard ground on where she collapsed. Renado looked at her side and checked her other side as Lanaru mumbled to him all the while, "I'm okay... I can make it. I'm okay..."

        Link watched Renado lift up Lanaru in his arms. "I, can .... still go to the Lakebed Temple with you... right Link?" Lanaru asked him.

"Not with a pair of broken ribs you aren't! Link will have to go without you." Renado said looking up at Link. He nodded slowly as regret spread on his spirit. He wanted Lanaru by his side to cheer him on... But if she had broken ribs, there was no way she could come. He mouthed sorry to her as Renado walked away. She slightly smiled. Link felt something on his head, but the only thing on his head was the hat that he wore.

 "I'll be with with you here." Lanaru's voice said inside his head.

 "No, you need to rest and get fixed up." he said to her back.

 "..."  a pause went in his head.

 "Look Lan, the only way your going the heal faster is to rest. And you can't sleep if you're talking to someone."

"... Fine. But if need any assistance... just call." she said to him. his mind was his own again.

   Link turned to Seigh-Ri who had been picking up her stuff. "So what are you going to do, now that you know you're not supposed to kill us?" he questioned.

 Seigh-Ri, without looking up to him said sourly, "I'm going to come with you."

 "WHAT?!" Link exclaimed. he really didn't like Seigh-Ri.

 "You heard me Goldie Locks. You should be glad that I'm on your side."

 "But, but..." he tried to make an excuse so she wouldn't come. "What about Fang? don't you want to be with her?"

 "Fang is resting with the mutt." Seigh-Ri replied without pausing on her work."Face it Goldie Locks, I'm coming with you and there is nothing that's going to stop me." She said sternly.

 Seeing that she wouldn't change her mind, Link turned away. He felt a tug on one of his boots. Looking down, he saw the faint out line of Dusk on the ground. He crouched down to hear him.

 "I'm going with you too Link. i'll be of no use with Lanaru."

"Thanks Dusk." Link smiled. Dusk smiled a little, then frowned as he looked at Seigh-Ri. "She scares me." is all he siad before going under his shadow with Midna. Link smiled down at his shadow amused and stood up.  Seigh-Ri had finished packing. she turned to him as the first streaks of dawn apeared in the sky. "Lets go." she told him.

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on August 12, 2007, 3:16:00 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitmy, my.link sure has a lotta women in his life!!XD