Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 47 - Delema

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 47 - Delema

Chapter 47 - Delema

  Link grabbed some supplies at Barnes's bomb shop. Somehow, the crazy man invented a bomb that you use underwater. After he bought a satisfying amount that cost him a fortune, they went back to the graveyard and crawled through the small damp hole. Seigh-Ri had said nothing through out the entire way. Until...

 "Link," she said to him after she dusted off her clothes, "I think we have a delema..."

 'What?" He asked. What kind of delema could there be?

 "How am I going to get down to Lakebed Temple....?" she asked shuffling her feet.

 "Oh." he felt stupid. he looked around, hoping that Rutella would come out and say there was another zora armor spare. But all that was heard was a slight rustling of the wind. He shut his eyes tightly and reached out into his mind, hopeing that Lanaru would pop in any moment to give an idea.

 "Teehee, you're in a little pickle there aren't you Link?" Lanaru's playful voice echoed in his head.

 "Uh... yeah." he said admodestly.

 'I knew you would need me. And my idea is talk to Dusk." her voice subsided.

      Link opened his eyes and found Seigh-Ri watching him intently with her expressionless face. "What should we do?" she asked impaitently.

 Link crouched down and whispered to his shadow, "Dusk? I need you."

 Dusk materialized in front of him as if out of nowhere. Seigh-Ri glared at Dusk. her eyes became two brown slits. Dusk shied away from her. "W-what do you want?" he asked glancing warily at Seigh-Ri.

 'Seigh-Ri can't get down to the Lakebed Temple without drowning. what should we do?"

 In a barely audible voice Dusk murmured to himself, "Nothing."

 "Dusk. seriously, what can you do?" Dusk glared and crossed his arms. In a grudging voice he said, "I can use my healing powers to make an air bubble..." link smiled and patted Dusk's shoulder.

 "make it happen shrimp." Seigh-Ri growled. Dusk glared back at her. Red met brown. Link swore he saw an electric current go between their eyes. Dusk moved his hands in a blur, a bubble materialized. it grew bigger until it was large enough for Seigh-Ri to put her head in. Dusk pushed it to her careful not to pop it. Seigh-Ri slowly put it on. Link swore he heard her mumble, "Thanks" but it sounded more like a grunt.

   "I think we're ready now. Thank you Dusk." Link told him. Dusk didn't reply, he just went back into Link's shadow with Midna.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

OrdonHero555 on August 23, 2007, 2:45:18 AM

OrdonHero555 on
Comment Deleted

Lanayru on August 23, 2007, 7:07:15 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruty! And I finally figured out what the plot of my story is! It took me this long to figure it out what Twilit Wolf should be.