Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 48 - Thank God for Water Bombs

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 48 - Thank God for Water Bombs

Chapter 48 - Thank God for Water Bombs

      Now that their problem had been solved, Link dived into the cold spring water. he heard Seigh-Ri dive in after him. Link got out his Iron boots and struggled to get them on. After much frustration, Link finally got his hard heavy boots on. He floated to the bottom like a rock. Seigh-RI's sword was her ancor that dragged her to the bottom. Boulders littered the spring's floor. Little vegitation grew in it. just a bit of water plants were planted by some boulders. With curiousity tugging at his mind, Link got out his newly bought bombs. They lit imediently and he threw it at the boulder. It floated slowly through the clear water to one of the smaller boulders. at contact, the bomb flashed red and blew up.  the rock crumbled leaving nothing but a dent in the ground.

  "nice one." Seigh-Ri said unenthusiasticly.

 Link ignored the comment and aimed another bomb at a boulder blocking what seemed to be a tunnel. It exploded with a small boom. Link motioned with a hand for Seigh-Ri to follow him into the dark passage way. She nodded and swam after him.

 

    The tunnel seemed endless. it went on and on and on like an energizer battery. (yes, I compare tunnels to batteries.)

  Suddenly, a light apeared ahead of them. Link felt eager to reach it and swam a little faster. Link exited the the passage with Seigh-Ri and he went up out of the water to see where the heck the tunnel had took them. A large expence of water streched in fornt of him with snake pillers rising out of the marble carved statues. They stood like sentries guarding the Spirit within. (Me!)

 'Okay, where is the Temple?" Seigh-Ri asked impatently.

 "Uh, under Lake Hylia."

 "I know that! but where under lake hylia?" she inquired sourly.

 "Lets ask that zora over there." Link said sarcasticly.

 'What zora?" Seigh-Ri said looking over where he was looking.

 "Exacactly." Link retored. Seigh-Ri glared and dived back underwater. Link followed and swam ahead of her.

    A dip in the landscape interested Link. he swam to it and looked down through the trench. three zora's guarded the elabrate Temple entrace. coral was weaved around the pillars and shells were placed all around the archway. what interested Link though, was that there was a rock blocking the entrance. He equipted his boot and sunk to the bottom. Seigh-Ri waited at the top. He walked up to the shrine relizing that he had to swim up to reach the entrance. the rock stuck in the entrance looked to heavy to push out. He decided to ask the Zora above him what the rock was all about.

 "Um, exuse me?" Link asked it.

 "Hey. I see you noticed our little rock problem." the Zora joked.

 "yeah, that is a problem.' Link said.

 "If only we could move that rock right below us. Then there would be a current to help us up." the Zora said looking at the small boulder below."

 "I can do that!" Link said exictedly. He swam down and put a water bomb on the boulder. the bomb flashed and BOOM! No more rock. a current of water and bubbles rose in the clear water. After a while of pondering, Link had an idea. he applied his Iron Boots and sunk down next to the bubbling current. he took out a water bomb and placed it on the current. it floated up and flashed as it rose to the boulder blocking his way. Well, the rock went boom boom. Link smiled and thanked Barnes silently for inventing Water Bombs. Seigh-Ri swam down next to him and together they entered the Lakebed Temple.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on October 6, 2007, 1:53:34 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Yay! ZORAS RULE

Lanayru on October 7, 2007, 5:03:25 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruyepperz. And so do water bombs.
And so does Lanayru! XD

cashmoneyUknowit on August 14, 2007, 11:31:12 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitBOOM!!!! no more rock. XD