Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 49 - The Lakebed Temple

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 49 - The Lakebed Temple

Chapter 49 - The Lakebed Temple

   The entrance to the temple was continued underwater. coral and water weeds littered the the passages floor. two clams stood on opposite sides of the wall. Seigh-Ri walked on top of one, but the clam opened, flinging her off. Link drew his sword and hit the thick tendril that kept the clam together. a black ink went through the air, making Link squint his eyes to see. something was glowing through the ink. Link swam forward while Seigh-Ri finished the other clam.

      Link stopped at the thinnest of the smoky aura, the light flashed back and forth and make crackling sounds. When he was just about to swim out of the ink, a tenticle shot through, and grabbed Link. He let out a soundless yelp of suprise and stuggled to get one of his arms out of the tenticle. when he was unable, he looked up at what the tenticle belonged to. A giant jellyfish- like creature was above him. Wait, no, there were two of them! They had five tenticles with four glowy spikes in-between each tenticle. What Link assumed was the head was like a lumpy bubble with an orange glob in the middle which, he thought, was it's brain. The tenticle brought him close to one of the glowing spikes. Link tried once again to free one of his arms to grab his sword, but before he did, the Jellyfish started swimming rapidly, and it spread it's tenticles and electricity flowed from the spikes. the electric traveled to each tenticle makeing an electric feild around itself. And Link was stuck right in the middle of it all. The jolt was imediant and painful! it coursed throghout his body giving him hurt from all parts of his body. He opened his mouth to scream, but his mouth would not open, his legs would not kick, and his arms felt like frozen anchors attached to his body. Link was unnable to move as the Barinade brought him closer to it's gaping mouth. suddenly, a sword shot through the Barinade's head slicing through the brain. it went limp. Seigh-Ri helped the paralized Link out of the grasp of the tenticle. she hauled him up and killed the other Barinade as she swam up to the surface. She threw Link out of the water first and climbed out dripping. Link moaned as the electric shock wore off.

 "Do I have to save you whenever you're in trouble?!" Seigh-Ri shouted. Link winced at the hostility in her voice, " First, I'm fighting a giant clam, then I wonder where the hell you are, then, when that blood cleared up, I see you nearly being eaten by a jelly fish! What is your problem?! Do you like getting in danger?!"

   Link, shocked by what she just said did not reply. he just sighed and whispered, "I was careless, I know. But-"

"HELL YEAH, YOU WERE CARELESS!" Seigh-Ri screamed. it seemed to shake the entire temple.

 "Look," Link shouted at her, "We aren't going to help your sister, the world, Hyrule, if we stand here screaming at each other like little kids! So, lets shut up and start moving!" Seigh-Ri was taken aback at his retort. she opened her mouth as if to say something nasty, but thought the better of it and shut her mouth.

 "Good, now lets go." Link said.

    Link pulled a lever to open a barred door and walked through, platforms, gysers, staligetites, and unmatched detail was everywere! not to mention new foes that he never saw before. They fought their way through slicing whatever got in their way.  once at the other end of the room, Link opened the large door. The next room was larger but had the same feel to it. monsters, geysers, and platforms made up the room.

      Once that room was cleared of everything, from monsters to ruppees to chests and traps, Link and Seigh-Ri opened a wooden door that antually had a door knob!  They entered a hallway like room exposed to the outdoor river. A Lizalfos waited with a small round sheild. it's tail had an axe like blade on it which swished around behind it. It looked up at them and charged. Seigh-Ri got her sword ready and waited. Link was behind her. Then, Seigh-Ri drew her sword and sliced off the Lizalfos head. She walked past the corpse with Link following. The next room had a giant staircase in it with lots of doors.

 "I say we have a better chance if we split up." Seigh-Ri said looking at all the floors and doors.

 "Uh, Good idea." link said thinking the same thing about the doors. Seigh-Ri went left while Link went to the staircase and went up. a locked door blocked his path. This is going to be a long temple...  Link predicted as he went down the stairs.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on October 7, 2007, 8:41:02 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16I know what ya mean Link. It took me for frackin ever to get outa there! >_<

cashmoneyUknowit on August 17, 2007, 8:48:57 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowit...ouchies.