Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 50 - The Seven Twilit Beasts

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 50 - The Seven Twilit Beasts

Chapter 50 - The Seven Twilit Beasts

        "Well, if we split up, then I will need some of your weapons." Seigh-Ri said after surveying the room.

 "How are we supposed to that? I need my bombs and arrows too you know!" Link said turning to face her. Seigh-RI turned her head to meet his gaze. Again, Link only found hate and pain in her cold brown eyes.

 "Use those monsters." She hissed.

  "What?" Link asked confused. What monsters?

  Midna and Dusk shot out of his shadow at this remark. "Who you calling monster!?" They said together.

 "You freaks." Seigh-Ri replied sourly turning her head away from them. Midna clenched her teeth with her eye narrowing. Dusk glared at her making fists at his side.  Link expected Dusk to stike first, but Midna was the fist to pop.

 "If you think I'm going to stand here listening to you insult me and my race, then you might as well be insulting your sister too! She's been in the Twilight Realm so long, she might have became one of us by now. And you, saying that we're monsters?! Do you think that we can help looking like this? Do you think we like to watch others suffer!? Well you have the wrong end of the rope you spoiled little brat! We have feelings, we are saine and civilized too! We are not like the Bulbins, or, or the Kargoroks, or the Twilit Beast's that guard... ancient... treasures... of our... people." Midna said the last sentence slowly floating farther away from Seigh-Ri.

     Dusk just watched shocked and dumbfonded. Midna turned around. "it.. all makes sense..." She whispered to Dusk.  He nodded.

            Together, she and Dusk floated to a coner far away from Link and Seigh-Ri. they watched confused as they began to talk.

"I can't believe I forgot."

 "I thought I knew it too."

 "The Seven Twilit's... They guarded our tresure long before us... right?" Dusk asked.

 "Yes, They were guarding the evil magic that the Goddesses casted away. But the magic was too strong for them..." Midna whispered.

 

        Seven beings were chosen to guard the artifacts that the Darkness had been forbiden to touch again. The goddesses knew that these beings, simular to the four spirirts would protect these artifacts with their lives at stake. But, something went wrong. The beings, pure at heart, were over powered by this Dark Magic and became possesed with evil. They became like demons, terorizing anything that came by. Hyrule and other realms were of chaos trying to escape their wrath. That is when the goddesses created spirits of pure light to guard the lands of chaos. these Spirits locked away these beasts in the pit's of the Demon seal. The place where evil perished. Now, only these artifacts, could awaken the souls of those beasts. But only thou with seven, shall gain the control over thy protection of shadows and darkness. Blot out light you shall, and chaos will be casted once more.

 Sheilds, will Shatter,

 Blades will Bleed.

But, as the light fades,

Will a hero rise?

   Midna recited the legend from her head. Dusk cocked his head with fear and shock.

 "So, He want's to make Lanaru..."

 Midna nodded sadly. "He needs to get seven beasts to conjure up his havock. And this time, He wants to make Lanaru... A Twilit Beast..."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessFatCat on August 30, 2007, 10:56:53 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatO_O Whoa....


I haven't commented on your story in a long time. LOL

Lanayru on August 30, 2007, 8:23:11 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayrumakes your comments all the more special! Lol^^

PrincessFatCat on August 31, 2007, 1:12:06 PM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatAww! How sweet of you! LOL ^__^

cashmoneyUknowit on August 23, 2007, 5:02:09 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitwell thats just great.

Lanayru on August 28, 2007, 9:26:43 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruYou know it! Er, I mean, "Buhleive it, buhleive it, buhlieve it"! Lol