Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 51 - Paired with Seigh-Ri

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 51 - Paired with Seigh-Ri

Chapter 51 - Paired with Seigh-Ri

   "Are you two done yet?!" Seigh-Ri asked impaitently.

 "Yeah, yeah, we're coming." Midna retorted. Dsuk floated soundlessly back to Link.

"Wasn't there something you wanted me to do?" He asked looking up at Link. Somewhere water dripped making it sound unconfortably quiet.

 Link looked down, "yeah, I need you to duplicate my bow. Can you do that?"

"I think so, it might waste alot of my energy though. But I'll try." Dusk said hopefully.

"Good." Seigh-Ri said in her irritated voice. Dusk swung his head and glared at her. Their eyes met, red to brown. Dusk turned his attention back to Link.

 'I'll need your bow, Link." Dusk said outsteching his arm. Link handed over the ancient bow delicately. Dusk inspected it carefully with his one eye. Then, with a mumble of words in Twili, a bow appeared in his other hand. It wasn't the same as Link's, but a bow, never the less.

 "Here," Dusk said grudgingly tossing the bow to Seigh-Ri, "don't break it."

   Seigh-Ri inspected the bow, tracing her fingers along the groved designs. She grunted her apreciation.

"Well, now that we're all set, Lets split up." Link said as they gathered around," Midna and I will go and explore the top half of the stairs. Seigh-Ri and Dusk will take the bottom half." He explained.

 "What!?" Dusk exclaimed," You really aren't pairing me up with her, are you!?"

"Well, If Seigh-Ri accidently pops her air bubble, who will make another one? Besides, this will even us out." Link replied logically.

 "You can't be serious!" Dusk said eyeing Seigh-Ri's sword.

 "He has a point Dusk." Midna said putting a reassuring hand on his back, "You need to go with Seigh-Ri."

 "What are we wasting time for?! Lets go already!" Seigh-Ri turned towards a door.

 'Right, lets go." Link said.

       Midna dissapeared into Link's shadow while Dusk stayed hovering in the air as he watched them leave up the coral stairs. Sighing, he turned to Seigh-Ri. "Well, are we going?" Dusk asked. he floated over to her shadow and slowly decended into it. I hope Link knows what he's doing... He thought as he hid in the darkness of the shadow.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on October 7, 2007, 8:45:31 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16pouts* I don't like Seigh-Ri...She's mean to Dusk! He's my favorite Twili!!*snuggles Dusk*

Lanayru on October 8, 2007, 7:12:11 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruDusk :*wheeze* You're... crushing me! XP
LOL, poor Dusky, he's paired up with the one person he hates most and can't do a thingie aboutz it. But don' worry Dusk, Lanny's gotz some thing's up her sleeve, yes she does... Heh, heh.. Time for the author to write a little more about seigh-ri... >:)