Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 52 - Change of Opinion

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 52 - Change of Opinion

Chapter 52 - Change of Opinion

      Seigh-Ri opened a large dungeon door after getting through some red tektites. Those things were so annoying. Dusk sqirmed unconfortably underneath her wondering how long the temple would take. The sooner he was back with Midna, the better.

  "Hey... Dusk." Seigh-Ri said after a while of silence, "M-my sister... Lilith... Do you know if she's, you know... alright?"

 Dusk's ears percked at her change of tone. Shyly, he replied, "I don't know. I haven't set foot in the Twilight realm since Zant came to power. It was terrible. Who knows what he'll do to a human. We already have an idea with Lanaru and Link."

 "Yeah. I hope she's okay... We've been apart for so long..." Seigh-Ri drifted. Dusk slid out of her shadow to she her expression. She seemed so mellow and calm, yet weary and sad.

  "I've lost many people to Zant's wrath. Even the closest to me."

  Seigh-Ri looked down at the little imp hanging out of the shadow, "Who?" She asked with curiousity.

 "My sibling. My little sister Janta. She was what was left of my family, the one thing that drove me to become a warrior to protect my home. I was very... upset when I heard of her death. She died protecting a friend of hers that Zant was about to kill. She blocked the attack at the last second, killing her instantly; her effort was in vain, becuase Zant killed her friend too afterwards." Dusk turned around so Seigh-Ri wouldn't see him weeping, "She called me Dusky; and it was the world to me. And when Midna saw her die... It was a horrific sight, on her part." Dusk let out a little gasp, "Now I really wish everything was back to how it used to be. It was so much better..."

 "We all wish it was back to normal. Everyone does, trust me. They all have sob stories too like the rest of us. But sitting here crying about it... Isn't going to help. Wishing won't help. Actions will, though. Hard work and labor will get everyone back. Don't worry." Seigh-Ri bent down by Dusk, "I sat in a cone of darkness wishing for everything to come back. I learned that the only way to get what you want is to work for it. Do something about it. And here I am hot on the trail of finding my sister."

    Her words made him feel a little better. "Yeah, you're right. Well, if that's the case... Then lets get through this god forsaken temple!"

Seigh-Ri nodded hopping to her feet. Dusk slid back in her shadow in a cheery mood. Maybe Seigh-Ri is more than meets the eye... He thought rembering her trying to make him feel better.

   These creatures... The have the same pain as me. Almost exact... They, aren't monsters.. They're beings like any of us are; no matter how different they appear or where they were from. I thought that since they were from the world of darkness, that it would mean their hearts were evil. But I guess that's not the case.  Seigh-Ri thought as her foot splashed in a puddle as she ran through the corridors. Soon she came upon a water bed. Holding her breath for no particular reason since she had the bubble on, Seigh-Ri dived into the cold water. Barinades and those Giant clams were of little threat to her despite their sizes. The water became murky and gave a greenish glow When Seigh-Ri entered a tunnel. She emerged to the surface to see a tadpole the size of a small dog splashing in the ankle deep water. Seigh-Ri stepped from the passage and took out the bow copy and knocked an arrow. She aimed and killed the critter. It lay motionless on the ground making the cave around her silent as death. The walls seemed to be coated in a slippery substance. She walked into the center of the room hearing a large bang. Turning, she saw the passage she came through close and a few small pebbles showered on her head.

 "Seigh-Ri! Look out!" She heard Dusk shriek in terror. A large shadow befell them. She parried just in time as a toad the size of a tree came hurtling down from the stalagitite. It's small glowing orange eyes seemed to say outloud, 'Food!'

     Seigh-Ri heaved out her sword ready to strike. It shook it's massive body sending a shower of tadpoles simular to the one she killed to her. They swarmed to her ready to feast on fresh flesh, but before any could touch her, Dusk flew out and made them all blow up in a small boom. Their blood smeared over their faces and clothes with slime coating their skin.

 "The weak spot, it's the tounge. I sense it." Dusk said before retreating into her shadow again. Seigh-Ri nodded and took out a bomb and the bow quickly. She strapped the bomb to the arrow, ready to fire. the beast, outraged that it's offspring had been killed, roared deafeningly. Seigh-Ri closed her eyes and shot the arrow into the creature's foul mouth. The beast swallowed it and bloated as the bomb exploded in it's organs. Bleching up smoke, the toad jumpd into the air attempting to body slam her. She ran away as water sprayed into the air adding to the wetness of their clothes. The toad, too shooken to move, lolled out it's tounge panting. Seigh-Ri took out her sword and slashed with all of her might at the wriggling organ. The beast howled in pain as it's seemingly vital organ was slashed out of it's mouth. It rolled onto it's back melting into a mixture of blood and slush. Where the toad once stood, was a chest coated with slime and blood. Slowly, Seigh-Ri distainfully opned it flinging the goo off her hand inside the chest was a Clawshot. Hey, I saw this on T.V. once. she recalled slipping her hand gracefully in the glove. This will be quite fun! She thought as she launched herself to a ledge complete with an exit door.

  Peice a cake, that was easy. Seigh-Ri exited the door not looking back at the bloodly pulp she left behind.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

matthespeedstar on January 9, 2008, 5:46:44 AM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarHa ha, first time I saw the Clawshot, I was like, "Nice. Let's test this bad boy out." Good times, gooood times.

Lanayru on January 9, 2008, 7:08:33 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruOoh, then when you get another one, you fly!!! FLY!!! Sorta... not really. Feels like it..

Seigh-Ri like clawshot. Seigh-Ri like clawshot very much! >:)

matthespeedstar on January 10, 2008, 6:00:47 AM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarNah, you feel more like Spiderman. And I came up with this nickname for him: SpiderLink. LMAO

Lanayru on January 10, 2008, 6:49:59 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruSpiderLink? Never heard that before.. Nice! ^^

rainbowfox16 on October 9, 2007, 7:18:35 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*grins* I remember that fight...I also remember it took more than one shot to finish that fracker off...*sigh* Nothings ever what it seems. I'm glad Dusk and Siegh-Ri are on good terms now though *squeee!!*

Lanayru on October 9, 2007, 7:28:56 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruThat frogie thingy was so gross!!! >.<
Just looking at it made me feel sickeroo!
yeah, Seigh just wants her sissy back, Dusk just wants to go home, Lanny just wants to kill Zant and turn human and find out what she's gonna do afterwards, Midna wants her kingdom back, and Link wants to save dah world! Did I get everyone? >.O

rainbowfox16 on October 12, 2007, 9:32:03 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Yupyup. Everyone's there. Nice new chappie's by the way!!

Lanayru on October 12, 2007, 9:58:43 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruwhy thank youz.^^

PrincessFatCat on October 8, 2007, 12:19:04 PM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatAww....that's kinda sad. T_T

Lanayru on October 8, 2007, 8:13:05 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruWell, of course it's sad. It's a sob story! Wow, i feel pathetic.. I just made up Janta as I went.

PrincessFatCat on October 16, 2007, 11:00:25 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatLOL