Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 53 - Morpheel

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 53 - Morpheel

Chapter 53 - Morpheel

     "Link!" He heard someone shout his name. Link turned his head up with his hat swinging behind him.

 "Seigh-Ri?"  He asked as she reeled her way down to the platform he stood on.

 "Look what I found!" She said showing him the clawshot, "Isn't it cool? I've been swining around so long on this, it made my day!" She smiled running her finger on the back of it, "Why not you try?"

 "... O..kay." He said hsitantly slipping the glove on. Seigh-Ri seemed to be... undepressed, "Hey, you feeling okay Seigh-Ri? You're kinda perky."

 "Well, I got to kill a giant frog, found the toy of my life, and know where my sister is. Why shouldn't I be happy?" She said smiling and coursing her hand through her red hair, "I feel great! I even got to stick my hand in some blood!"

   Link blinked in confusement. She must've gotten a bump to the head or something, because the Seigh-Ri he knew was never happy.

*  *  *

"No."

 "Aw comon', pleeaassee!?"

"No."

"But why?!"

"Lanaru, I said 'no!'" Renado repeated sternly, "Your ribs aren't done healing."

"But Link will need my help-"

 "Link is fine! He's with Seigh-Ri, he's probably faced harder things." Fang sat on the edge of the bed looking at her creator, "Besides, he's armed! He's got arrows, bows, bombs, water bombs, Zora Armor, what are the chances of losing?" She asked looking into Lanaru's impaitent eyes.

 "It's not that I'm worried about... The Lakebed Temple is HUGE! I'm afraid he'll get lost or something."

 "What? Are you kidding?! There's a map in every dungeon. Everyone knows that!" Fang said leaning against the bed post.

"... No one asked you Fang." Lanaru said sticking her tounge at her clone. Lanaru snapped her fingers and Fang dissolved and went inside of her. But before she dissolved, she heard Fang exclaim:

 "What are you doing!?"

  Renado shook his head, "Now, promise me you'll stay here and rest."

 Lanaru mumbled a curse and growled, "Yeah, yeah." But as Renado blew out the candles lighting the room, she crossed her wolf fingers and grinned. And miss seeing Dusk and Midna get their Fused peices? Not a chance! She thought as he left the room. Lanaru jumped out of bed and let Fang slip out of her body. Lanaru stuffed a paw in her mouth telling her to keep quiet. Fang struggled to her her own paws around Lanaru's, but it didn't work. She gave her a glareing look as if trying to get across, What are you planning now?

  Lanaru smiled and whispered in her ear. Fang tilted her head in intrest and nodded as Lanaru went on.

"Will you help?" She asked letting her paw off Fang's mouth.

   Fang looked down putting the propostion into consideration, "So, you want me to get you outta here and get you to Dusk? Nothing that's gonna risk your life, right?"

  Lanaru nodded glancing at the door making sure no one was there.

*  *  *

"Well this is it." Link said sliding the large key into it's slot. The lock fell next to them like a dead weight.

"Man did that take forever," Midna sighed as she floated next to Dusk, "I was so bored. Nothing was fairly challenging."

"That ussually means the boss is pretty tough." Dusk suggested.

"True." Seigh-Ri agreed.

"Well, lets find out!" Link pushed the door open. It slid upwards leading ot a small chamber with a man hole like passage in the middle.

"... Do we jump in?" Seigh-Ri asked as the Twili went into their shadows.

"I guess so." Link replied looking down the hole. He couldn't see anything, "Well, uh... Ladies first?" he gestured his hand to the hole. Seigh-Ri slumped her shoulders and eqipted the bubble around her head. She walked up the the hole, closed her eyes and jumped in. Link watched her dissapear into the darkness. He then heard a splash.

'It's okay Link! It's just water!" He heard her voice echo. Trusting that statement, Link dived into the hole. Everything went black around him until he saw the water shimmering beneath him. Seigh-Ri stood out as a black blob contrasting to the objects around them.

"I guess we go under..." Link said trying to see the bottom.

"Yeah.." Seigh-Ri said doing the same, "Well, here I go." Seigh-Ri stopped resisting the pull of her sword and sunk down. Link slid on the Iron boots and followed her.  Soon, the bottom became clear. A layer of sand coated the bottom of the chamber. Elabrate zora pillars stood off to the side in a ring around them.  Link landed in front of a flailing tenticle sticking out of the middle of the chamber. An eye suddenly appeared loating through the tenticle bobbing at the top. It inspected it's newly found prey and retreated to the sand. The gound shook making Seigh-Ri fall to the ground. Link planted his feet and tried not to become unbalenced.

  A gaping mouth with several tentical surrounding it appeared where the single tenticle once stood. The eye, a yellow slitted bubble, drifted in a different tenticle.

 "Crap." He heard Seigh-Ri say.

 Link got out the newly found Clawshot and aimed at a tenticle. Nothing happened. He looked around for something that would help him beat the creature.

 "Gimme that!" Seigh-Ri snatched the Clawshot and aimed it at the eye. She launced it and the claw at the end grabbed the eye and pulled it back to Seigh-Ri as if the fisherman had caught a fish. Link pulled out his sword and began to hack at it with blue and black blood spilling from the yellow mass clouding his vision. The eye floated back to the nearest tenticle and dissapeared with in the tangle. This began as a strategy for them. Seigh-Ri, with her newfound skill with Clawshots, would get the eye from it's tenticle captors, while Link would slash at it with his sword. After about several attacks like this, The ground began to shake again. This time, a wriggling scally worm like body slithered out with the head.

 "Oh, well, that makes evryrhing more easy!" Seigh-Ri said sarcasticly.

   The third Twilit Beast had been awoken...

 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 8, 2007, 8:02:48 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitohhh,boy,oh boy,oh boy, oh boy!!! XD

OrdonHero555 on October 19, 2007, 5:58:57 PM

OrdonHero555 on
Comment Deleted

Lanayru on October 21, 2007, 7:45:45 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayruyeah, I luvz the clawshot too! X3
Did you know that when you get the second clawshot in the ooccoo's place, you can latch onto Argorok's tail as he flies around while your traveling through the temple?! That is, if you can get close enough to him. I saw some screenshots and it was pretty awseome!!! >:D