Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 54 - Zant's Cruel Move

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 54 - Zant's Cruel Move

Chapter 54 - Zant's Cruel Move

    "Well, what do we do now?!" Link asked ask the eel swam as if blindly through the water knocking down the goregeous Zora pillars.

  "I don't know! Where's that eye?!" Segih-Ri looked around trying to see through the mess of tenticles.

  "I see it!" Link said pointing to the creature's back, "It's just behind the head!"

 "How can we get it like that? I can't swim with my sword on very well!" Seigh-Ri paniced.

 "Give the Clawshot to me, my sword is light." Link said taking the hook from her. Link pushed off the surface propeling himself a yard away from the slithering body. He used the Zora flipperes to kick through the water to balence his acsent.

         The eye on the back rolled around seeing Link as a nice little meal to munch on. The body turned trying to get it's mouth in target with Link. But the monster was too slow. Link got out of the way and locked the Clawshot onto the back of the beast. He managed to get past all the tenticles unharmed. Pulling out his sword, Link began to whack at the eye with all he had. Purple blood oozed changing from black to purple as the depths changed. The eel thrashed in pain sending Link tumbling behind it almost knocking him into the tail. Link swam again to catch up with it. This time, a tenticle brushed his leg sending an electric jolt through him reminding him of his expreiance with the Barinade. Stunned a little, Link began to trudge through the water as if it was mud. He swam so slow that he couldn't keep up with the beast. His legs were so stiff!  Seeing this as an oppertunity to gulp down the newfound flesh, Morpheel turned ruggedly and came slowly knowing that it's victim's battle was over and it was soon about to eat.

           An explosion sent the monster off course. Link saw Seigh-Ri with a bomb arrow and bow knocking it ready to fire again. Link said a silent prayer of thanks and felt the numbness of his legs dissapear. He kicked himself forward now being more wary of the almost transparent strings. Link hooked on again and slashed away. It felt like riding an angry bull. It twisted and turned and seemed to jump within the water. Link held on detirmined not to let go. As soon as Morpheel had thought it had rid itself of Link, it stoped struggling and banked to the right. Link, holding onto the dorsal fin, began to crawl his way back to the eye. He slipped out his sword again ready to deliver the final blow. Link raised his sword and drilled it into the eye. Morpheel let out a blood curtling screech that ringed through the water and made Link pull out the sword and let go. Morpheel thrashed again, but now blind, it could not avoid the wall. It rammed it's head into it making a giant crack. water began to drain leaving Link sinking to the bottom.

 "We did it!" Seigh-Ri said slumping to the damp sand, "For a minute there, I thought you were a gonner!"

"Me too." Link said wiping his brow, "Thanks to you, I'm not a dead man!"

    Midna nearly jumped out of link's shadow eager to get her prize. She floated over to the corpse and watched it dissolve into tiny dark particles. They fused together making the final peice of the Fused Shadow. "I know I can beat Zant with this. We just need to get there." She said optimisticly.

 The pair nodded and entered the portal Midnma had made as they walked to her. "Lets go."

    Link and Seigh-Ri found themselves back in Lanayru's spring, (hey, remeber me?!) But all was quiet. Not a light spirit stirred. Link, confused as why the spirit wasn't congragulating him like the others did, turned around and began to walk away. But as soon as he turned around, he saw a man clad in Twili Armor standing before him. Shadow assasins guarded the exits. Link stared horrified as Zant looked down hiding his emotionless face with a butt ugly mask. (Though I have to admit, it looks better han his real face!)

   Suddenly, a bright light shown behind Link and Lanayru jumped in to try and protect them. Zant, unfazed by the spirits coming, stood staring at it.

 "Link!" He heard a voice call out ot him. Lanaru stood outside the entrance/exit trying to fight off the Assasins. Fang was there snarling and slashing with her forepaws sending some assasins flying.

 "Lanaru! Look out!" Link shouted.

 "Fang!" Seigh-Ri said joyously.

  A Shadow assasin grabbed Lanaru by the neck and shoved her against the cave's glossy walls. She groaned and shut her eyes.

         Zant turned his head slightly to see Lanaru. Grunting, he turned his attention back to Link, Seigh-Ri and Lanayru. He sent a shockwave as if out of nowhere sending them to the ground as if gravity had intensed. Lanayru was knocked to the cliff behind them and faded leaving the Light sphere behind. Zant moitioned with his sleeve and the Light sunk beneath the surface turning everything to Twilight. Link and Seigh-Ri turned into their Cursed beasts. Seigh-Ri became like a tiger, while Link became a wolf exposing Midna. Dusk was no to be seen...

 "Zant." Midna hissed clenhing her teeth. She gave out a yelp as Zant's invisable magic suspended her in the air. He pulled out the Fused Shadow peices without moving a finger.

 "Midna, did you really think that you could beat me with such a withered magic? Pathetic." He flung them behing him where an Assasin took them.

 "You traitor! This isn't some joke! You abuse our tribe's magic and cursed us all to death!" Midna yelled.

 "Are you inquiring that I'm using the Cursed Magic of our anscestors? Now thats a joke! My power comes from my god!" He threw her to the ground behind him. A dark energy ball began to form in front of him. Link, now out of shock, shook his head and looked around trying to figure out what was going on. He saw Zant thrust the energy at Midna. Without thinking, Link jumped in front of her taking the hit. It struck him square in the head knocking him through the air.

 "Link!" He heard Lanaru screech. Fang was pinned to the ground struggling to get an assasins long fingers off of her throat.

   Midna sqirmed free of Zant's grasp and knelt by Link. She watched a red and black thing-a-mah-jig sink into his head.

  For the moment, Zant turned his attention to Fang and Lanaru. "I see you gotten some new powers Lanaryru." he hissed walking up to her.

 "My name's Lanaru you traitor!" Lanaru struggled again.

 "Have you ever wondered why you were different from the humans, why you had telepathic powers, why you were born with that fang of yours?"

 Lanaru remained silent looking down at her feet.

 "I will tell you why. I will tell you everything. I will let you know about your mother... You see Lanaru. You are the first half blood. The first Twili to set foot in this realm. Your mother was a Twilght resident! A part of the kings council, a member of one of the groups I envied. Your mother is a Twili!" Zant hissed in her ear.

  Lanaru gasped wide eyed, "But that can't be! My mother blessed me at the spring of Lanayru! No Twili has ever set foot in Lanayru's realm!"

 "Ah, but you forget our universe is parrallel to theirs. We have all the springs. We have everything in this world except for light," Lanaru could tell he was smirking under that mask, "Now it's time to make you fully Twili! But first... Bring me that thing over there." Zant gestured to Fang who screamed as The assasins dragged her to Zant.

 "Hmm.. Your DNA is the same. But Lanaru is younger. This ones an imposter, kill her." zant said snapping his fingers. He returned to Midna and said to her, "If you want to stay in the Light, I will grant you your wish at your covet!" He began to suspend Midna in the air again in front of the spring. He let the power go setting Lanayru free. Midna screamed being exposed to the light. Lanaryu sent a giant flash of light through the spring and in a blink of an eye, everyone had been teleported to saftey... Except for Lanaru.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 8, 2007, 8:30:35 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitLANNY!!! I`LL SAVE YOU!!!

...

oh, yeah, i cant...*BLEEP*-you Zant!!! D:<

Lanayru on November 9, 2007, 12:10:31 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayruuhh, Link takes care of that. He is the main character after all.