Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 55 - The Light is Fused

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 55 - The Light is Fused

Chapter 55 - The Light is Fused

    link felt the cool grass and the nightly air swish through his fur. He was scared to find out whether Zant was still with them or not. Daring to open his eyes, He saw Castle Town's walls rise above him.

  Link... Midna, Dusk... Lanayru's voice rang through his head. link looked on his back. Dusk sat there coaxing Midna to wake up. But Midna did not seem herself. The hauntly greenis and dark glow she seemed to have was gone and seemed to be replaced with little particles of light. Her clothes seemed to have melt away leaving a naked pink body.

 "Midna, please! Say someting!" Dusk moaned. Rasping gasps vibrated her tiny body. The Fused Shadow was now tinged in white almost like Dusk's.

 Something's not right... Lanayru hissed, Somethings out of place. Link, who's with you? The spirit asked.

 "Dusk, Midna..." Link said turning his head. He saw Seigh-Ri and Fang a few ways off, "Seigh-Ri and Fang..." Link looked around some more to find Lanaru, "Where's Lanaru?"

 Lanaru! Lanayru said with disgust, I couldn't get her out of The King of twilight's grasp. She must be with him.  We have a more urgent situation though, Midna needs treatment. Go to Zelda. She will help you regain your true form again. Lanayru left them in the silence of night.

   'Seigh-Ri! Fang!" Dusk called out to them, "Come here!" The pair approached them. Fang bent down and scratched Link's chin. Seigh-Ri remained standing looking very worried.

 "It's okay Link. Lanaru will be alright... I hope." Fang tried to reassure him, "Zelda can get you out of that wolf form. Not that being a wolf is bad, but it would help everyone if you were human." Fang tried to smile, but looked away, "I knew I should've never let her gone out... We were going to help you out and make sure they got the Fused peices. But I guess we failed that assignment."

 "Not quite." Dusk said, "MIdna may have gotten her things taken away, but Zant thinks I'm dead, remeber? While he chit chatted with her, I got my peice from Lanayru." Dusk said looking down at Midna, "But now, I think I should've came out to protect her. I feel like I'm failing my job."

 "Don't talk like that!" Seigh-Ri scolded, "Even with your whatcha-mah-call-its, you're probably no match for that guy still!"

 "I wouldn't know. Lord knows what kind of powers Xiaon has." Fang replied stroking Link's wolfie head, 'I think you should use it when only nessicary. Lanaru told me of what happened when you put it on without the final peice."

  Dusk nodded, "We should get her to Zelda. Not even my medical skills can fix this."

  Link growled in agreement. And with that, fang left the beast and imp to the princess. Link got smaller and smaller as he ran into the didtance.

"Hope she'll be alright." Fang said getting to her feet and brushing her skirt off with a paw.

"What happened? Was what I heard true?" Seigh-Ri asked looking at the slowly rising sun, "About Lanaru being part Twili?"

Fang paused and looked down at her boots letting her tail drop, "... It is true. Lanaru's dad found the Mirror of Twilight by accident when he was traveling. the rest is self explanitory."

 Seigh-Ri looked at Fang with calm eyes, "What will happen to you?"

 "Hm?" Fang looked at Seigh-Ri with mournful eyes.

 "When this is all over, what will happen to you?" Seigh-Ri asked again.

 Fang shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know."

*  *  *

Link pushed his nose through the door. It opened with a creak. He entered causously making sure no one was following. Dusk kept low almost hovering over Midna's quivering body. Zelda's room was dark and quiet. She wasn't in there.

 "Link.." A soft voice said. Link turned around sniffing the air smelling Zelda's familuar scent, "What have you brought?"

 "Zelda.." Midna whispered so soft it was hard for Dusk to even hear, "The mirror... The Mirror of Twilight... Can you tell him, how to get there?"

 Zelda looked inot midna's one yellow and red eye with her soft blue ones, "midna, I think I understand who and what you are now. You have sucked up the most of the pain and are the one paying the cost... Link, the only way to get human again, is to go to the Master Sword at the resting place of Evil's bane." Zelda clamped her hand over one of minda's, "I grant this wish for you."

   Light began to filter from Zelda to Midna. She widened her eyes and was lifted into the air with insvisable fingers, "No! Link, Dusk! Stop her!"

 BUt it was too late. Zelda's body dissapeared into a burst of Light particals. Midna was set gently back on her feet looking as good as new. She rubbed her hands together shaking her head, "I did not ask for this gift, yet you gave it to me... Comon, lets go to the Sacred grove." Midna hoped into link's back between Dusk. Link exited the Castle the same way he came in. Outside was bright with early morning dew.

"Wait." Dusk said, "I want to get us there without running into trouble..." Dusk floated above them and around him came out the Fused light peices. They swirled around him like a merry-go-round until they clamped together on him. Light shone brightly through cracks making small spot lights. Fire swirled around him as if from nowhere. then, a ear splitting screech cut the air; a beak rose from the top and a body and wings. a slender neck rose with the head until they were staring at the pheonix of legend, Xiaon.

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 12, 2007, 9:18:07 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitWHOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!! GO XIAON!!! >=D

Lanayru on November 14, 2007, 7:10:38 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruYeah! just think of what willl happen when they combine the fused light with shadow!!! >:D