Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 56 - Riding Light and Fire

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 56 - Riding Light and Fire

Chapter 56 - Riding Light and Fire

        The bird wore the Fused Light on it's chest as body aromor and the wings, glowing with fire and light, spread as if they hadn't been streched in centreries.  The raptor spwewed a small jet of fire in front of it letting it eveporate to the sun.  looking down, The bird saw Linmk and Midna. It swooped and grabbed Link with it's large talons. One claw was about the size of link! Midna floated onto the birds back and sat betwwen it's shoulders.

 "I'm ready Dusk." She said patting Xiaon's neck. The bird screeched and flaaped it's wings. It rose higher into the air creating a floating fire ball. As soon as the castle was clearly visable, something odd happened. A quake vibrated through the air and a yellow diamond like force feild surrounded hyrule Castle enirely. The small screams and gasps from early bird villagers were heard from the ground below.  Xiaon screeched again sending more comotion within the city. 

 "Comn Dusk, take us to Faron Woods." Midna coaxed feeling the warmth of Xiaon's body course through her veins. As if Midna's voice was a trance, the bird silently flew away from The Castle into Faron's land. Whenever a Kargorok decided to ingestigate this new sky dweller, they were attacked by the massive pheonix. It would spit fire balls at them and scratch them with it's other foot since Link was in the other.

   Bublins would shoot arrows at them, but Xiaon's heat would just make them burst into flames. the egedge of his wings were chalked with ash and his talons were as black as coal. The body was a mix between light and a fiery orange plumage. The tip of Xiaon's beak was stained with blood.

     Faron Woods was soon seen below them. Xiaon decended into a clearing dropping Link after lifting his talons to his face and inspecting the beast it carried. Xiaon cock it's head, screeched softly, and put Link down gently. the bird rested his head in his wing and shrank. Until all that was left was Dusk, laying on the ground with the Fused Light peices next to him. He gasped and smiled shaking his head in amazement.

 "That, was, awesome." He said looking at his hands, "I felt invinsable!" MIdna giggled and hopped on Link's back offering a hand to Dusk. He took it and she pulled him up with her.

"Now, let's find that master Sword!" Midna said as Link ran to the big tree were The first Twilit Beast had been slain...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment