Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 59 - Nye's Future

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 59 - Nye's Future

Chapter 59 - Nye's Future

   Once the Howls had died down, Faldere cleared his throat and raised his head.

 "Link, come forth to take your test." Link felt his hairs stand on end as he was summoned to the large wolf. Link slowly rose to his paws feeling his nervousness pass through the other wolves around him. His tail bristled, he accidently bit his tounge wondering about Lanaru's warning. Thw white wolf jumped from his perch and motioned Link for him to follow him through another archway. Link obeyed in silence feeling the cold night air pass through his fur. Faldere took him to a small pool of water that was as clear as the springs of the Spirits. A small waterfall flowed over a cliff sending a slosh of foam at the water's surface.

 "Take a look at your reflection. It will tell you the future... Tell me what you see." Faldere instructed stepping back. Link trptted up to the pool looking at his reflection. He almost toppled over when he saw it. instead of his wolf like state, he saw his normal self staring back at him unblinkingly with soft aqua eyes. Off to the side of his reflection was a dark mass of shadows making it's way to him. it lapped around his image covering everything and obscuring the clear water. The void of darkness reformed into the outlined shape of a human. The eyes opened revealing the red irises and no pupils. The arm reached out to grab his foot. The black hand gripped his paw and began to try and pull him in the water. But Link felt no pull or pressure as the form let go understanding that pulling Link in was not happening. The creature closed it's eyes then opened again, but green instead. it was a deep clear green that seemed to glow. The mass around it began to morph into the shape of a wolf. Black as night with the beautiful eyes. The wolf walked a fw feet away from link to the shore. It reached out of the water; and once wter met air, the Paw solidfied and colored. The rest of it's sleek body slipped out shaking the water off it's fur. It looked completely normal, besides the pupiless eyes and it's... Calico colouring. Splotches of orange, black, tan and brown matted the wolf's fur. They stood there staring at each other with blank expresions. Then, the wolf slowly raised it's head and began to howl a song.

   "Darkness reigns over forests of old, my time is near the end is cold. The life of mine will be cruel and brutal, while others rejoice over one worthless battle. My siblings will try to rest my anger, but not until Hyrule rests will I surrender. Under a dark sky of my pain, the evil grows and it reigns. My life will cast into yours sending chills through your pores. The heir of Evil, dead once more, still is restless and plots even more. Though his presence is and will be gone, monsters lurk in the ring of Pentagon. Five demons will awake, and the world will go into turmoil and quake. Blood and war we will fight, side by side with world light. The end is unclear, smudged with darkness... Until that time, I am unborn. I am Nye, Queen of Wolves!"

  The wolf "Nye" glared at the moon with unspoken hatered as the clouds obsured it's light. She rested her head down Staring at him with her eyes an emrald blaze, she blew into the wind disolving as dust thrown back into the spring. All was quiet and the trees and night animals did not even stir. Link felt his skin stand on end with fear. These new profecies and warnings were starting to frighten him. What did it all mean? Why was it happening? Is there any way to prevent it?

 "She came to you too, eh?" Faldere said opening his eyes," This 'Nye' has came to me within my dreams telling me the unspeakable outbreak that is to occur as well."

"You saw her?" Link asked.

"No. Only you saw what you saw. By the look of disgust on your face, I'd say it was her profetic speech that is making you turn sour, is it not?" Faldere asked twisting an ear back. Link bobbed his head, "As she uses future tense, I beleive this 'Nye' has not existed yet. I think this wolf is yet to be born and is somehow connected to the world without a body. She seems to carry unending anger with her. And by the sounds of it, I think she will have siblings that will try to heal her. Please, would you recite what she told you?"

   Link nodded and told Faldere of the disturbing future "Nye" had laid out into their eyes. First, he said  the poem in song, then recited it without the music. Faldere thought deeply as Link told him all of what he saw.

 "I'm not sure what this dark mass that you speak of is. But You must be the Savior, because only he can see the future within the Pool Of Telling. The rest of us get them through dreams and stars, moon and song." Faldere explained, "But now, it is time for the next task."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on December 3, 2007, 7:42:08 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowit....

....


...i have no comments. 0.0

Lanayru on December 4, 2007, 9:51:11 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruYeah, you know who "Nye" is right?