Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 60 - Lanaru's Transformation

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 60 - Lanaru's Transformation

Chapter 60 - Lanaru's Transformation

     Faldere led him thorugh the twisted woods again until reaching a ruined structure made up of old moss covered bricks chopped down trees and tree stumps. Skull Kid sat in the middle of the wreckage playing his trumpet in content.

"Skull Kid," Faldere called to him, "The second Test is to unfold."

Skull Kid nodded and jumped on a stump. His wooden puppets flew down surrounding him.

"Link, the test is of one of courage. You must fight Skull Kid, and defeat him." The white wolf watched Link's determination grow in his eyes. The imps on his back shifted unconfortably as Link approached the scarecrow kid. He blew a high note and the puppets advanced not letting Link have a chance to think out a stratedgey. He hopped backwards and created on of Midna's force feilds. It wrapped most of the puppets in small red electric currents. Link hopped to her instructions and they lay in and amongst the wreckage.

*  *  *

"You were quite stubborn to my power. I'd never thought you would grow this strong. But now, the final stage of my curse is almost complete."

    Lanaru screamed in aggony. It rang through the hallways sounding a bell of fear and weakness. The Assasins crept forward only to be commanded back to their post by the King. She screamed again shrieking as the Dark Magic coursed through her veins. She had to resist it! But the power, she knew, was too strong and more powerful than she. Lanaru shrieked again. Her head buzzed with pain. It felt like on of those evil migrains you get except ten times stronger. It was almost unbearable! No, wait... It WAS unbearable!

 "Stop struggling! You're only hurting yourself!" Zant commanded. Lanaru gasped for breath as the black electric waves ceased for a moment. She fell to the cold ground. Her cheek touching the tiles. Her paws had sharper and larger claws than ussual and her tail was twitching. She felt her teeth grow to match that of her one fang. Lanaru's eyes shut in protest as she began to transform. Matted honey fur began to grow over her torn clothes and she felt her ears grow wider. The mark on her forehead broke out in a green/blue light. Tears streamed down her cheek as she whispered to herself, "I'm sorry Link... I tried." The curse took over the last part of her mind and all went dark...

*  *  *

  Fang clutched her head. She knew what had happened... Her tears mingled with Lanaru's Emotions. Seigh-Ri peered at her.

"What is it?" She asked. Her sword was laid acrossed her lap with her hand caressing the metal.

"L-Lanaru... is..." Fang took in a gulp of air as her stomach lurched, "A Twilit Beast now." Fang shook her head, 'i'm feeling some of the pain she's in now."

  Seigh-Ri lowered her head with her red hair falling over her amber eyes, "I'm sorry."

"You shouldn't be sorry. You didn't do anything." Fang assured her. She winced and put a clawed hand to her head, "my eye is pulsing... Is there something wrong with it?" Fang brushed her hair out of the way showing her 'Truth Eye'. Seigh-Ri looked at it and gasped.

"It's glowing purple and red!"

"Yeah, thought so. I'm starting to feel my instincts and senses increase." Fang replied letting her hair fall back into place. "And colors are starting to invert as well. I can see past walls now too!" Fang lept to her feet, "Wow! This is cool!" She looked around Telma's Bar and looke at everything, "I'm seeing people's skeletons as well! This is so awesome!"

"Remember, Lanaru is still in the Twilight along with my sister, Link is with the imps retrieving the Master Sword and we're still sitting around without helping." Seigh-Ri reminded her. Fang sat back in her chair.

"You're right. But what can we do right now?" Fang said.

"Didn't I tell you to survey that desert?" Telma walked to the pair, "Well?"

"Oh... Oh yeah!" Fang got up, "Yeah, lets go Seigh! I wanna burrn down a bublin camp! Lanny said it was fun!"

  Seigh-Ri shook her head and sighed, "Okay, okay. Lets go burn down a camp."

"alright!!!" Fang sprinted out the door while tranforming into a wolf at the same time. Seigh-Ri walked out after her and called out:

"Don't scare the townsfollk!"

"I know! They know me!" Fang replied sitting on top of the steps that led into Castle Town, "Now lets go burn something!"

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on December 3, 2007, 7:48:17 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowito, man....lanny no feel good 0.0

Lanayru on December 4, 2007, 9:51:53 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruAnd it only gets worse! >:D

OrdonHero555 on October 27, 2007, 4:34:30 PM

OrdonHero555 on
Comment Deleted

Lanayru on October 27, 2007, 11:30:07 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruIf that were so, I would join you. Because burning camps is fun! like when you're in the desert at a good enough distance were they can't see you, you shoot an arrow at their steeds and it goes crazy and runs the Bublins over!! >:D
Ah, fun times, fun times...

PrincessFatCat on October 26, 2007, 9:56:22 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatWhoa! Exciting! And a bit scary...O_O

Lanayru on October 26, 2007, 11:52:41 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruooh, it gets better... it gets way better...

rainbowfox16 on October 27, 2007, 1:57:50 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16WHY YOU SO MEAN TO POOR LANARU?! *sniffles and snuggles lanaru* It's okay Lanny, I still love you!!!

Lanayru on October 28, 2007, 12:23:58 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruit's not lanaru... It's link...