Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 62 - Final Trial

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 62 - Final Trial

Chapter 62 - Final Trial

   Link stood panting over the beat Skull Kid. It took him forever to finish him off, but he did it. Faldere nodded his approval and licked Skull Kid's head before adressing Link.

"You've done well. The next and final test is that of wisdom. A battle of wits is arranged for you. Skull Kid, lift the barrier." The white wolf comanded. Skull Kid struggled to his feet and blew through his trumpet. A wall that had been encasing the battlefeild suddenly disapered showing a path leading up a slope. Fladere pointed his snout to the entrance, "Go up there and the final test will await you."

   Link panted with his tounge lolling out the side of his mouth. Dusk leaned over to his hear, "Would you like me to heal you first?" Link shook his head and barked with a slight wag of his tail to say he was alright. Midna nodded and Link trotted up the slope.

     Ruins of an unknown building scattered the valley like landscape with soft green moss squishing under Link's paws. He sniffed the morning air seeping into his nose. Dew formed around the ground making his steps crisp. When he entered the clearing, there was a mountian of bricks and the remains of staircase. Link looked around the other way. Two statues stood guard at an arch structure. From the structures, were stair leading into the unknown.

   Link walked quietly to the triforce pattern on teh ground. Instinctively knowing what to do, Link felt Lanaru's mind brush his whispering and chanting her "Kill Kill." Link threw back his head and began to howl Zelda's Lullaby. The sound carried through the morning air. Early birds awoke to the sound of his howls and joined in with high chirps. Squirells chattered in protest as they were awaken so early. Link stopped when his voice had went hoarse. When he opened his eyes, he saw that he was not in the clearing, but standing on a block of moss. others like the one he stood on surrounded him. The statues glowed with blue light and began to move.

"Young Hero. To open the door to the Master Sword, you must pass this test of wisedom. Put us in our orriganal posts." THose were the only instructions the stone monuments said before splitting up on different blocks. Link looked at them confused, how was he supposed to move them? Link lept to another block. But when he moved, so did the statues. One one way, the otehr the opposite way. Link studied the pattern for a while. He beganto jujmp around the platforms and made the statues move with him. It turned out to be a diffacult task, but Eventually, Link had only one more block to go before putting the guards in the correct positions. He jumped and landed and heard the thuds of the statues near him. Link turned to the pair and they told him, "Congrats. You did it. Now proceed to your destiny." They intsructed. Link found himself in the clearing again and the statues no longer glowed.

   Link padded gracefully up the stair to approach Evil's Bane. Sitting magesticly on the pedestal of time, across the land, was a protuding hilt of a sword...

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on December 30, 2007, 12:19:21 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowit"congrats.you did it." lol

OrdonHero555 on November 8, 2007, 9:07:52 AM

OrdonHero555 on
Comment Deleted

Lanayru on November 8, 2007, 7:29:17 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruWell, I'm a cheater and had the cheat book with me... But I didn't get it on the first try... Did sumtin wrong. >.>

rainbowfox16 on November 9, 2007, 11:38:28 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16...-_- Yep. That's what I did. Cheated. Cheated all throughout the game...CHEATERS FOR EVER!!! I hated that part. Drove me insane. I ain't so good with puzzlers like that. But I'm as stubborn as hell, and tried for TWO frackIN DAYS before I decided to cheat. Eh...Can't say I didn't try.

rainbowfox16 on November 5, 2007, 8:35:40 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16No offense or nothin...*snicker* Wisedom...So funny. Wisdom is how you spell it. *giggle*

Aria: *smirk* You're pathetic. Can't even spell 'wisdom'? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: OI!! Only I get to mack fun of Lanayru! (smacks Aria over head)

Aria: *waterfall tears* WAAAAAAH!! Why me?

Lanayru on November 5, 2007, 7:11:29 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruHEY! Don't correct my spelling errors! *smacks rainbowfox* Only Gaara is allowed to do that.... Because he's cool enough. I would use spell check, but that thing sucks. And It corrects me too much. So I turned it off!^^

rainbowfox16 on November 6, 2007, 9:26:59 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16RF: *growls* HEY!! I can't help it if I'm a grammer freak!! *slaps lanayru* AND NO ONE CAN HIT ME BUT...*blinks* Hang on....(think think think) OH I KNOW!! Only my obsession can hit me. Red headed hotties. Kurama, Gaara, Kenshin...*dreamy sigh*

Lanayru on November 6, 2007, 7:03:53 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayru*dog slapped* I can't help it if only Gaara can correct me! *slaps* I can slap who I want when I want!
Gaara: I'm getting sick of you two slapping each other like monkeys. Do it again, and Shukaku might blow...
O.o meep....

rainbowfox16 on November 7, 2007, 8:17:02 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Me: o_o...Oh, how can I say no to that psyco little face!! *snuggles Gaara*

Gaara: ...Stop...*growls*

Me: NO!! To cute! Love the red heads!!

Lanayru on November 7, 2007, 8:37:17 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruEnnaka: Get off Gaara!!! D:< *tackles*
Gaara:.... *twitching*...thanks.... *walks away*
Ennaka: *blink blink* Did I hear right? Gaara has manners!! *wigs out*