Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 64 - Twilit Wolf

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 64 - Twilit Wolf

Chapter 64 - Twilit Wolf

        Link heard the peircing "clank" as Lanaru thudded against his sheild. She ricochetted off it's cold surface and bounced to the ground getting to her feet imidiantly. She snapped defiantly, swinging her claws threateningly. Lanaru charged again, but this time jumped high in the air at the last minute so that when Link looked from behind his sheild, it seemed that she had vanished. But her large shadow shrouded them and Link parried at the last moment to avoide her sharp claws and teeth. Glaring at him, the wolf flipped backwards and howled. Link panted and drew his sword out. If he had no choice...

Kill, kill. Lanaru's crazed, twisted mind echoed through his head, KILL, KILL!

"No! Lanaru! STOP!" link said dodging each one of her furious swipes and snaps.

"Link! She can't understand you! she's completely wolf now!" Midna said trying to find a way to join the battle without harming Lanaru or Link.

"Then give me that thing!" Link grunted while side jumping. Midna let the curse wrap it's darkness around Link. While the transformation went on, Dusk made a barrier around Link to protect him from the blows of the Twilit Beast. Link felt all of his senses strengthen and warmth flood his body. He saw Dusk get batted away like a cat toy by Lanaru's large paws. "Lanaru! It's Link! You got to stop!" he exclaimed jumping on her back biting down on her scruff. Lanaru ran around like an angry bull trying to throw him off.

"Get... Off... ME!!" She screamed rolling over to the ground. Her child voice was replaced with a demonic roar. Link cringed as his body was crushed by her new weight.

"Listen to me! I'm Link the... " He gasped for air, "Hero of Hyrule, choosen by the goddeses!!! You're Lanaru, the pup I found on my door step! You lived with me for a while! Remember?!" he exclaimed desprate for air.

"KILL, KILL!!!" She growled rolling off of him. Link shook his head and scamppered to his feet.

"If you continue rambling on like that, I will not hesitate to attack you!" He growled a threat.

"You fool, you can't possibly beat me. I am bred for power, I was born to kill. Like I will kill you here." She hissed. Her voice made his skin crawl.

"No, you're the fool!" Link shrieked barring his fangs and charging. Lanaru did the same and they locked in combat. Both wolves snapped at each others throats and clawed at anothers belly spilling red wine blood on the battle ground. The wrestling stopped whne Lanaru had pinned him to the ground, her weight pushing him farther into the earth.

"I'm going to rid you of the creatures over there first... They.... Bother me." The beast barked in his ear. Pushing him down with one paw so that his white belly was exposed, Lanaru growled and barked. Her voice echoed through the clearing. Four masses landed behind her. Link saw the tenticals of an Assasin. "Finish off the imps." She ordered. The creatures lumbered off out of Link's veiw.

"No!" Link grunted feeling his chest giving way to her brute strength.

"Yes!" Her eyes full of malice. She put both her forepaws on his chest to intensify the pain. Link opened his mouth to let air come in, but no air could go down his throat. "It hurts... doesn't it?" She growled with a wicked smile, "I know it does. I see your eyes about to pop! Master will be pleased to see your heart in my jaws." Lanaru said leaning her savage head closer o his ear. "I will enilate you. Rid the world of your existance! What do have to say to that, Hero? Any last words?" She sneered letting the pressure on his chest ease a bit. link gulped in air imidiantly letting it go through his mouth like candy.

"What will you do then?" He managed to say.

"Huh?" She replied with a puzzled look.

"What will you do after you bring my corpse to your 'master'?"

  Lanaru blinked letting more pressure off his chest. "I... Don't know." She admitted. "Master will have a new job for me."

"no, Lanaru. he'll dispose of you. He'll kill you." Link said with his chest heaving. "What worth will you be to him now that the greatest threat to him has vanished? He'll forget about you letting you rot in a cold cell to die." Link said shutting his blue eyes for a moment.

"No... He wouldn't.... You're wrong.. TRAITOR!" She screamed putting her weight back on him again. Vengance twinkled in her eyes, but beyound the red irises, and beyound the slit black pupil, he saw the emrald green eyes about to burst into tears.

"Believe me..." He said with the last of the air inside of him, "He would." For a moment. she got off of him. Sitting on the ground in front of him. She stared ahead blankly as if frozen to the spot. Link scampered to his paws panting. each breath sent searing pain to his ribs. Lanaru began to tremble her head shaking vigorously. Salivia flew across her muzzle and flung to the near by plants. Her fur went back into their pores and her tattered clothes became visable. Lanaru stood up with her eyes obscured by hair. Her arms were solid black with green twili marks scorged across her body. she lifted her head up and glared at him in the eye. Instead of one fang, she now had two poking the corners of her mouth. And her eyes... It frightened him. The same possesed eyes remained from before. and a whisper passed her lips.

"Kill, kill."

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on December 30, 2007, 12:40:05 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitok, i guess we got no choice. this is a BAD case, that lanaru. and there`s only one thing that can knock some sense into her.

i didn`t wanna do this, but...ok, boys, bring in naruto.

Lanayru on December 31, 2007, 1:00:24 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruLol, oh geez.. Now she'll have to join the "I got sense beaten into me by Naruto" club. XD
Nah. Link's got it covered.

PrincessFatCat on November 16, 2007, 10:48:56 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatMan....whoa.....O_O

rainbowfox16 on November 13, 2007, 1:22:45 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*whimpers* Oh man...Your killin me with this drama! Dont get me wrong, its good, no GREAT drama. I'm so wrapped up in it...I'll freak when the story ends...

Lanayru on November 13, 2007, 7:10:01 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruDon't freak! I have the sequel I'm going to write right after I finish this!^^