Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 65 - Followed?

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 65 - Followed?

Chapter 65 - Followed?

 "Whaddya mean there's one next to ya'?" Fang called up twisting her body to try and get a better veiw.

"I mean there's one flying right next to me." Seigh-Ri said looking at the bird in wonder. It glanced occasionally at her with it's beady black eyes. She gazed at it for a while until something unexpectant happened.

   The kargorok's flight became shakey as Fang kept squirming. She growled and snapped vicously at the bird's feet. She clamped her jaws around one of it's toes and bit down hard so that bird began a furious rodeo. "Fang!? What the hell are you doing?!" Seigh-Ri screamed as the blood splattered everywhere. The kargorok fllipped and shrieked in terror. Fang bit down harder. The bird cringed and let it's grip on the clone slip. But fang kept her teeth secure on the foot of the beast. That made it more angry and began squwaking madly. Growls rumbled in her throat as Fang clung on. Her eyes had gone from emrald green, to blood red. Seigh-Ri looked down horrified. The desert was just below them. If she could just calm down the bird for a minute, maybe she could land properly. Tugging at the reigns, the bird began to decend gratefully. It landed putting it's massive talons ovver Fang so that it's weight smashed her when they landed.

  Seigh-Ri jumped off and rushed over to the ingured monster. Fang was sprawled out on the ground with blood trickling out of her jaws. One of her paws was twisted akwardly. "Fang!" She screeched trying to drag her friend away from the beast who crushed her. The kargorok let out a call of victory seeing it's victim. But Seigh-RI knew better. She felt the steady pulse of Fang's heart on her chest.

   The kargorok's foot bled heavily now. Mixing with the desert sand. It looked at it's mangled toes and clamped it's beak around it and yanked on it so the blood became more flowing. with a grunt, it pulled off the dangling toe and swallowed it. Seigh-Ri gimanced at the sight thinking and wondering how gross it was to eat your own body parts. She shuddered. The throught was making her queasy. Turning her attention back to the wounded wolf, she opened one of the eyelids. Her eyes were rolled slightly up into her head, but the green iris was visable slightly. At least she didn't have those scary red eyes.

   The purple bird cocked it's head at her as it hopped over, tilting it's head this way and that every step of the way. It cooed and hurred softly examining the she-wolf carefully. "That's my friend." Seigh-Ri told it. Why she was talking to a bird? she had no clue. It just seemed conforting to spill her thoughts out to others. The creature bobbed it's head and whistled a high note. Seigh-Ri looked at it with confusement and amazement. It may've sound crazy.. But did this bird understand her? "C-can you understand Hylian?" She stuttered feeling stupid. Of course bird can't understand language. But  the beautiful bird bobbed it's head exitedly. "You... can?" She responed to the motion. The bird spread it's wings and fluttered over next to her and scraped it's talons over the sand creating pictures. Seigh-Ri watch flabbergasted. What was with this thing? Next to each image were Hylian runes. Seigh-Ri leaned over to look.

 "I am," she read, "Annalee. I have been watching you for a very long time and have followed your journey to find your sister in the Twilight. I may not look like much now, but at my full power, I can help you more efficantly. Your friend... I can heal her with the little magic I possess. Tell her not of my abilities though. I wish not to alarm or cause trouble. Think of me as a pet. A guide to help young travelers like yourself. I do not possess human speech, but I can understand what you are telling me. Use me at your will, and use me effectively. I will help however." Seigh-Ri watched Annalee's tail feathers drag through the sand as she approached the unconscience Fang. streaking her beak through Fang's fur, Annalee began humming and hurring soft, carressing notes.

"Please help her..." Seigh-Ri whispered.

  Fang blinked her eyes open. Seigh-Ri was standing over her with a joyous face. "Praise the goddesses! She's alive!" Fang lifted her head and whimpered, then set it back in the sand.

"Un... My head... Holy crap, what happened to my paw?!" She exclaimed glancing at her twisted forepaw.

"That doesn't matter. What happened? Why did you go all demonic like that?" Seigh-Ri asked scratching between Fang's ears roughly.

"Huh? what you talkin' bout fool? When did I go demonic?" Fang asked puzzeled. "I just remembered taking a nice nap on our way here with a terrible dream that I was fighting Link!" Fang said truthfully.

"Whatever. Here, I decided to keep this here bird!" Seigh-Ri said happily waving her hand towards the creature who sat a few feet away with her tail feathers sprawled out ggracefully behind her.

"... Why?" Fang asked.

"what?"

"Why are you keeping the bird? Don't we have more important things than making an avairy?" Fang said glancing at the bird again.

"I think it can help us somehow. I have a feeling." Seigh-Ri said gritting her teeth nervously.

"Whatever man." Fang said before shutting her eyes and falling asleep.

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on December 30, 2007, 12:47:47 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitugh, devouring of body parts is not my favorite. =P

Lanayru on December 31, 2007, 1:01:24 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruOh I do it all the time. Toes are my favorite. ^^

OrdonHero555 on November 18, 2007, 9:27:23 AM

OrdonHero555 on
Comment Deleted

Lanayru on November 18, 2007, 11:44:35 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruSuper special awesome plot twists!!! >:D
Yummy toe... :D

PrincessFatCat on November 16, 2007, 10:51:45 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatEw....toe....blood....gross.....LOL SOrry but now I can't get the image out of my head....

Lanayru on November 16, 2007, 11:19:01 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruLol, doesn't wanna make you barf up your dinner?^^

PrincessFatCat on November 16, 2007, 11:23:04 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCat*twitches* Toe....blood...ewww....

rainbowfox16 on November 16, 2007, 8:40:59 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Damn. That's gross. What the hell made you make the Kogo eat its own toe...Your sick...I LOVE IT!!! ;p

Lanayru on November 16, 2007, 9:15:10 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayru.. I thought the sight looked delish. There was so much yummy blood...^^

rainbowfox16 on November 16, 2007, 9:26:04 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Hell yesh. Yummy yummy to my tummy.