Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 66 - Lanaru's Point of View

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 66 - Lanaru's Point of View

Chapter 66 - Lanaru's Point of View

  Lanaru never felt so horrible in her life. her body acted on it's own without the conciling of her mind. She had comanded it to stop a million times, but her mind was caged like a bird; unable to escape. Lanaru had to say, that her mind looked like black fog, with a dark magic bubble surrounding her. Red electricty crackled the surface occasionally. Lanaru had tried pounding on the sides, but that obviously didn't work. Each time she tried, her energy was sapped out of her, draining strength. Calling out to Link wasn't an option either. that didn't end so well either. Telepathy was impossible in her mind prison. She didn't even have the stenght to speak. she could only hope that Link would find a way to free her.

*  *  *

   Her body quivered, stagering and swaying in a drunken rage. Link bit his lip to try and calm himself. Why must he make these hard decisions? Why couldn't the world save itself? Why did this have to happen to him? Link saw the imps take on the Assasins as they advanced apon them. Dusk had a force feild sheilded around them while Midna zapped them with her magic.

   Link turned back to Lanaru. She was still swaying, murming her little words of death as she did so. Link backed up a bit. Lanaru possesed telepathy, and Fang had mentioned his power with sensing feelings of others. Now was the tiem to use that power to help Lanaru. It was the only idea he had that could stop her. As a wolf, senses were no problem at all. Link sniffed the air and caught a big whiff of evil, but in the thick cloud of disgusting scents, he got a tinge of fear and sorrow. Sadness as well as the others. Lanaru was in there somewhere weeping and suffering. Suffering the fate of a Twilit Beast.

    Link growled and approached the girl. Sitting in front of her staggering form, He began to howl the only melody that he could remember. It was a soft, sooting melody that seemed to balance Lanaru out. She stood, bending over slightly, her mouth quivering in remeberance. For the time being, her eyes flashed back to bright green, tears whelling up inside. "Zelda's Lullaby." Was all she said through the whole song. When Link stoped and finished, He felt an opening open in his head, a hole that had healed.

"Lanaru!" He exclaimed feeling the link between them open once more.

"Ungh! Can't talk. Ganon's magic... Too strong!" She moaned, her regular voice bringing him some confort.

"Fight Lanaru. Fight him! Destroy the Hero!" A deep voice echoed through the link.

   he heard her scream but push the voice away. "Help me!" She wailed, " I can't! I can't do this!"

"Fight until his heart is in your hands!"  The voice returned taunting her.

"NO! GO AWAY!" Lanaru screeched. Link tried to confort her with soothing images like Ordon and her friends. But no matter what he did, Lanaru would not stop her thrashing rage. "LINK! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! SAVE ME!"  Her innocence drove him mad. Why would this monster want a little girl of only the age of, what, twelve? Fighting for him?

"Calm down Lanaru, I won't kill you! Listen to me: fight this thing, you have the strength and courage! Link tried to reasure her, but he had his own doubts.

"Who are you going to listen to Lanaru? Me, or that fool?" the voice hissed once more like the devil preaching in your ear. "He is the enemy. Destroy him and drag his body to my feet!"

"LINK! GET HIM AWAY FROM ME!" He felt her thrashing and sobbing, her crying echoing as if in a cave.

"I can't. This is your fight, Lan. Your mind is blocked from me."

"How does it feel, Hero? Seeing your friends wither in pain before you, hm? It's very painful to see their suffering and fear and you can't do a thing about it."

"You get away from her you bastard!"  Link roared.

"Oh, feisty now are we? No matter. I will crush you anyhow."

   Link tensed. This guy knew his way of torture. Seeing his friend fall apart like this was driving him insane. What could he do, but cheer her on?

"AAAEEEEEEKK!!!" Lanaru began to cry harder, "IT HURTS, LINK! HELP ME!!!"

"Hold on Lanaru! Keep fighting!"  Link called out. "Whatever you do, don't stop fighting!"

"I can't hold on much longer...!"

"Lanaru!" His voice seemed to light his way, for all of a sudden, a hole appeared, giving him a glimpse of her trapped self. alone in a sphere of darkness.

"Link!" She sobbed with relief. "ungh... My head. AEEK!"  She suddenly clasped her head with a clawed hand and fell to her knees screaming. "I can make myself... fall... unconscience..."

  All of a sudden, Link was opening his eyes to a burnt battlefeild. Lanaru's possesed body fell to her knees and swooned over to the ground. Link rushed over to her and checked her pulse. Alive, she was alive. Link gasped in relief. But his celebration din't last long. Along with the corpses of the Assasins, Lanaru dissapeared into tose red and black squares, foring a blue portal above him. midna was tending to Dusk.

     Link trotted over to them. Midna was murmuring soothing words to him while patting his face with a dew leaden leaf. She turned to him, flashing him with her own magic, and before he could think, he was human once more.

"Lanaru's okay. But I talked with her." Link told them. Dusk moaned in pain.

"We all knew her very well. It pains us as well to see her like this." Dusk sputtered.

"Yes..." Midna replied solemly.  "But enough of this. The worse has past. We must find the mirror."

"Yeah! That's our top priority. I believe it might be near Lake Hylia." Dusk chimed in.

"I'll get us there. You don't worry Dusk." Midna said slinging his arm around her shoulder as she stood up. And in a flash, she opened a portal and teleported them away from the place of depression.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on January 31, 2008, 10:16:35 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowit...damn.

rainbowfox16 on February 3, 2008, 2:36:56 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Oh. Lanayru said to wish you a happy b-day. Kinda late on that but 'Happy (late) B-day!'.....She threatend me into to it......

cashmoneyUknowit on February 17, 2008, 2:28:59 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitwell, (late) thank you!^^

...and thank you, moe...i guess.

Lanayru on February 17, 2008, 10:19:52 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruYou're vewy welcome, Danna.

Lanayru on February 3, 2008, 8:41:10 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruyeah, that's right! >:D

Lanayru on January 31, 2008, 7:04:20 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruMmm.. Ouchies. :D

PrincessFatCat on November 24, 2007, 3:08:18 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatAww....man I feel so bad for her....T_T

rainbowfox16 on November 22, 2007, 2:40:03 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*whimpers* Oh poor Lanny....It almost makes me want to cry...Almost.

Lanayru on November 22, 2007, 3:31:05 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruCRY! CRY ALREADY! >:D

rainbowfox16 on November 22, 2007, 11:02:23 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*shoves fist in air* NEEEEVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Will you settle for pity? I dont do tears. Nyah.

Lanayru on November 22, 2007, 11:16:48 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruI guess pity works... tears are better tho.