Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 67 - To Be Real

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 67 - To Be Real

Chapter 67 - To Be Real

       Fang had been nursed by Seigh-Ri for what seemed forever. With a mangled paw, she couldn't get to many places. And for some reason, transformation seemed very painful and hard to do suddenly!

"GAH! WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING!?" Fang shouted out in aggervation as another one of her attempts of transforming failed.

"If it didn't work the first twenty times, what makes you think its going to work now?!" Seigh-Ri moaned. Fang had been doing this for an eternity. And she still wasn't giving up. "Let's just wait until your paw heals. It's not that diffucult.

"But then we'd be wasting valuable time we could be using to save Lanaru or your sister!" Fang retorted attemping to change again. Her head formed correctly, but when it came to the rest of her torso, the form just went nuts switching from human to wolf and ending up as a wolf again. "AARRRGG!!!"

"Oh screw it Fang! it's not working! Just stop hurting yourself!" Seigh-Ri exclaimed jumping to her feet, "Lanaru and my sister can wait! It's not like we could do much anyway without Link." Seigh-Ri sniffed. In truth, she really wanted to get going. But with Fang's injury, that didn't look like an option.

    Fang growled in annoyance but then rested her head on the sandy ground. "I guess you're right... I just feel Lanny's pain. it's almost unbearable on how much orture she's in! I really want to help her..." Fang moaned depressed.

    Seigh-Ri remained quiet. She wondered what it felt like to be a clone. Just a mere image of someone else. Someone that didn't exist, with no real purpose. She was scared to ask fang, because she feared the question would offend her. So Seigh-Ri refrained from asking. If Fang wanted to share her feelings, it was Fang's choice. Not hers.

   Fang sighed, "What's it like to be real?" She asked gazing into the horizon.

   Seigh-Ri looked down at her friend, "What do you mean?"

"I mean whats it like to be real. To be a human being? Is it different from being a clone?" Fang asked gazing at the setting sun.

"Well, that depends on what a clone is like." Seigh-Ri answered unsteadily. She had been just thinking about the topic!

"Well, I feel... Almost empty. As if there is no organs operating inside my body, as if I don't have a heart. I can only really react and respond to Lanaru's emotions. But I do have my own personality... Does that count as emotion?" Fnag asked glancing at Seigh-Ri.

  Seigh-Ri began to ponder, "I don't know... I would believe it does... That's a hard question!" Seigh-Ri said thoughtfully.

"Yes, thats how most of life is. Just one big question." Fang added with a groan, "I wonder if there is a way for me to be human... what will happen after all this? What does Lanaru intend to do with me? After this I'll be useless..."

"No! Don't say that! I'm sure she will find you usefull! If not to her, I'll always find you nessicary!" Seigh-Ri said kneeling at Fang's side stroking her matted fur. "When this is all over, we're gonna bug Telma for a beer like there's no tommorow!"

"If this will ever be over." Fang mumbled her growl.

"Of course it will be over! We'll smote this Zant guy's @$$ and go home! no problemo!" Seigh-Ri said patting her friend's back, "just have a little faith, okay, hon?" She said before returning to her sword to polish it with a rag.

"it's not just Zant you know." Fang cut the silence, "We have  to beat the person controlling zant as well."

"There's someone controlling Zant?" Seigh-Ri asked suprised.

"Uh-huh. We have to beat him too. Then Hyrule will rest in peace." Fang said gazing at the ground.

"Thats not what I heard."

   The pair spun around to see Link, Midna and Dusk approaching them.

"Dusky! Midna! Link!" Fang exclaimed springing to her feet, then cringed as weight was applied to her injury. Seigh-Ri got up from her place staring at the blade Link weilded with a gaping mouth and a pointing finger.

"T-that's t-the M-M-Master Sword." She fumbled her words staring at it's majesty.

"How do you know about it?" Midna asked curious.

"My dad was a swordsman who knew every blade possible. This was his most regarded stories. The Legend of the Legendary Hero who weilded the Bane of Evil and locked all darkness away with a flick of a wrist. My father knew well about this sword and all. My mother was also good with myths and legends. But apparently she dissapeared." Seigh-Ri said. At this, Annalee cooed softly. She ran her beak through her feathers as if showing embarressment.

"Whats with the bird?" Dusk asked eyeing it suspicously.

"Oh, that's Annalee. She followed me here and won't leave my side, so I decided to keep her." Seigh-Ri said motioning a hand towards the bird.

"Uh-huh..." Dusk said peering at the oddly coloured bird. Something wasn't right with this picture... But he couldn't place it.

"So what were you saying about Hyrule not being at peace?" Fang pipped up.

   Link looked at her then brightened up in relizstion. "Oh yeah! While I was on my little adeventure to get this here sword, I had to take a test of Power, Wisdom (Ha! Take that rainbowfox! I spelled it right this time!), and Courage. And during one of those tests, I ran into some kind of prophecy for the future." Link said furrowing his brow.

"Care to share?" Fang said with pleading puppy eyes.

"Only Lanaru can make me say yes to those eyes. You got a way to go before you can match up to her." Link chuckle watching Fang's eyes stretch wider. "But I'm gonna tell the class, don't worry." he assured her.

"Yay! Story time!" Fang exclaimed gleefully. She stretched her paws in front of her and rested her wolfy head on top, gazing at Link anxiously.

    Link cleared his throught and began to recite Nye's frightening poetic words, "'Darkness reigns over forests of old, my time is near the end is cold. The life of mine will be cruel and brutal, while others rejoice over one worthless battle. My siblings will try to rest my anger, but not until Hyrule rests will I surrender. Under a dark sky of my pain, the evil grows and it will reign. My life will cast into yours sending chills through your pores. The heir of Evil, dead once more, still is restless and plots even more. Though his presence is and will be gone, monsters lurk in the ring of Pentagon. Five demons will awake, and the world will go into turmoil and quake. Blood and war we will fight, side by side with world light. The end is unclear, smudged with darkness... Until that time, I am unborn. I am Nye, Queen of Wolves!'"

  The group looked at him thoughtfully. "Do you know what it means?" Seigh-Ri asked.

"I think that once Ganon's dead, evil will still threaten our lands and this 'Nye' will be there to help us." Link said twirling a hand through the air. "I guess these demons are supposed to appear or something like that."

"Is there anyway we can prevent this?" Fang barked.

"As far as Nye's concerned, no. I don't think there is a way to stop it." Dusk said.

"Well. I guess we shouldn't worry about it then. Lets just focus on the now." Midna said floating in the air as if sitting on an invisable chair.

"Yeah..." Fang said glancing around nervously.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on February 17, 2008, 3:34:27 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitawww...poor Fang

Lanayru on February 19, 2008, 7:31:40 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruYou read too slow! Read the chapters or die! I waiting on you so I can make new chapter! Ain't I nice?! READ WOMAN! >:(

cashmoneyUknowit on February 20, 2008, 2:34:54 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitDONT HURT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hides in corner* T.T

OrdonHero555 on December 10, 2007, 6:42:54 AM

OrdonHero555 on
Comment Deleted

OrdonHero555 on December 10, 2007, 6:43:41 AM

OrdonHero555 on
Comment Deleted

Lanayru on December 10, 2007, 7:22:07 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruLol, thank's Kimmie.^^ Man, I'm like, numero uno on the Grammer Police's list of people to correct. >.<
I hate the grammer police!!! Run away! Run away! O.O *runs far away from grammer police*

rainbowfox16 on November 27, 2007, 9:17:22 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Hehehe. True, you spelled wisdom right this time buuuuuut.....You didn't spell, "relizstion" right. Duh. It's 'relization'. Nyah.

Aria: *snickers*

Lanayru on November 28, 2007, 4:03:17 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayrutypo. It happens all the time. So I 4got the 'a'...

PrincessFatCat on November 26, 2007, 11:31:56 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatOoh...I want to read more! SO much drama! LOL

Lanayru on November 26, 2007, 7:11:55 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayru^__^ Don't you just love suspence? LOL! XD

PrincessFatCat on November 27, 2007, 8:27:27 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatYes *twitches* Yes I do!! *spazzes waiting to read more* LOL