Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 69 - One Shard

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 69 - One Shard

Chapter 69 - One Shard

        "... There's the signal." Dusk murmured, watching a blue portal open in the sky miles away from his position.

        Link, Midna and Seigh-Ri had gone ahead to traverse the desert while he stayed with Fang. They had agreed to meet together when another portal was opened. Then, he would teleport Fang and himself to the newest portal where Midna was waiting for him.

       All the while, that strange bird had been watching his every move; and he, hers. Something just bothered him about the creature. It seemed... magical, though it behaved as a normal bird would. Sitting there, chirping occasionally, hopping around. But never the less, Dusk never doubted that this "Annalee" was more than met the eye.

    "Lets go." He said, whispering into Fang's ear making it twitch.

     With a grunt, Fang heaved herself off the sandy ground; grains falling from her creamy pelt. She limped a few paces, careful to keep her injured paw off the ground. Annalee flew over and began to perch on the wolf's back.

   Dusk nodded and zapped them with a blue bolt of energy, making them turn into tiny, little black squares. They flew up into the sky, with Dusk soon following.

   They landed in a place of ruins, a large rusted statue of a woman holding a jar on her head presented itself to the group. Chains were attached to the elagant body, with a huge black rock being held high above them.  Pillars with strange designs on them encircled around the circular encloser. Stone floors lined beneath their feet, and Roman arches made up the walls. Nicks and crannies revealed the site to be bery old and an ancient landmark, making him step with care.

"Look out!" Seigh-Ri's voice was heard calling from behind them.

     Dusk turned around to see Link riding on a top-like device, charging straight for them. Dusk sighed and created a greenish sheild around himself and Fang, resulting in Link crashing right into it. Midna popped out of his shadow and growled, "Be careful!"

"Sorry! This thing's harder than it looks!" Link complained, groaning as he clutched his head, the new item spinning a few feet away before ceasing it's spinning rage.

"Just get up there," Midna sighed shaking her head in annoyance. Dusk could tell something was bothering her.

"Are you alright, Midna? What's wrong?" He asked floating near her.

"... This is it. We're about to go home." She breathed, "Zant's there, Dusk. He's going to pay for what trouble he has caused."

"Yes. We'll do it together." He assured her, placing a hand on her shoulder, "And this dreadful curse shall leave us."

"Yes..." Midna sighed dreamily, "I can already see the Twili's faces when they're restored to their home."

     Dusk nodded, the nbegan to watch Link's efforts to grind his way up the tall statue with his top-thingie. the gear like edges attached itself to the grooves swirling up the statue's body. When he reached the top, the Spinner planted itself in the fitted slot and turned franticly, making Link feel dizzy. The black slab of rock began to feel pressure from the chains, as the statue began to lower itself to the ground. Suddenly, the chains snapped, and the rock pummeled to the earth, unwilling to move from it's new spot. A platform rose were there was origanally stone floors.

   Midan's eyes brightened and she hovered ovr to the platform eagerly. Dusk followed her up, only to find her sanding there awestruck and horrified. Looking in her direction, Dusk gasped and felt faint, his head fuzzy.

   Where there once was a mirror, was an emty frame, with one fourth of the shards present.

Midna drew her lips in a snarl, hissing, "Zant did this!"

     

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

matthespeedstar on October 9, 2008, 12:30:48 AM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarIf I tweaked that Spinner, it'd make an awesome Air Gear.

Lanayru on October 9, 2008, 9:45:33 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruZOMG It would! 8D

cashmoneyUknowit on February 23, 2008, 11:31:15 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitcan someone PLEASE tell zant to stop being a dork? not only is he ugly, evil, and stupid, but i bet he SMELLS bad, too.
>:[

Lanayru on March 3, 2008, 8:41:47 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayru... Have you been sniffing Zant? >.O

cashmoneyUknowit on March 9, 2008, 9:48:01 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitsrry, lanny, but i like life. i dont wanna go quite yet.

rainbowfox16 on January 1, 2008, 5:05:59 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Hehe. I hated that damn spinner thingy-ma-bob. Annoying.

Lanayru on January 6, 2008, 1:33:57 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruYou don't like the spinner?!?!

You crazy woman, you crazy! >.O

PrincessFatCat on December 28, 2007, 10:59:38 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatLOL That top thingie was cool though.

Lanayru on December 29, 2007, 11:28:45 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruIt's my favorite weapon in the whole game! :D
~Round and round Link goes, when he'll stop, nobody knows!~

LOLZ! XD

PrincessFatCat on December 30, 2007, 7:23:17 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatYep! LOL That thing's awesome