Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 70 - Oh, Twilight Princess

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 70 - Oh, Twilight Princess

Chapter 70 - Oh, Twilight Princess

    "Yes... Zant has shattered the mirror..." A voice called out eeirily.

       Everyone turned around to see who was talking, but they couldn't see anyone. Midna darted her eyes franticly, enraged that the mirror was gone. Link had no clue what was going on, Seigh-Ri was shocked about hearing voices, and Fang was whining with her ears folded back. Dusk was just... Scared outta his little mind! The poor guy looked like he would pass out any second!

"Where are you?" Midna screeched.

"Look above to the stars, Twili's." Voices chimed together like achorous about to sing. Both Dusk and Midna tilted their heads up to the moon and saw that standing on each pole, were phantoms. They had masks made of shiny silver, and their bodys were white and clear. They drifted down to the group, encircling them. Bowl like things were strapped to their bald heads.

    Link seemed to have a grasp of what was taking place, and put his hand to the hilt of the MAster Sword, along with Seigh-Ri about to draw hers. The ghosts noticed this and raised thie arms up in surrender and said calmly, "We are not your enemies..."It didn't seem to confort anybody. Even Annalee was tense on Fang's back.

"You, who have come to defeat Ganon, are in store for the King of Twilight... Well, you would be, if the mirror hadn't been broken." One ghost said, it's mask frowning in sadness.

"But have hope children... He did not completely break the mirror. It's damage is fixable." Another one chimed.

"We have been foolish to let that demon inside your realm!" Another wailed. "It tis us who have brought this havoc!"

   Dusk moved his eyes around as if feeling the same pain. Midna glanced at him and knew he was trying to blame himself again. Sometimes, she wished he would just let go of it and focus on what lay ahead. He was such a worry wart since he had been cursed. Why must he feel so guilty?!

"This was the jailhouse for criminals so feirce, they were locked away from civilization. They were killed here by a sword of light, power. This is where Ganon was many years before." The spirits cried, "In our ceremony, we threw the sword and it peirced his chest. but he did not die. He beganto use the little power of his triforce that he had left and broke free of the chains that bound him. Taking out he sword in his chest, he lunged for the head sage, and killed him, leaving nothing more than his face, peacful on the ground... We, as cowards, threw our little energy to the mirror and made him enter your realm until he possesed that young girl's friend."

"You... Know about Lanaru..." Link sighed softly, remebering her story. Her father had taken her here... Where the giant mirror took her to her mother in the Twtilight realm... Blindfolded.

"Lanaru... The first Halfie." One sage moaned, "And the only of her race."

"Race?" Seigh-Ri face spelled puzzled, "What do you mean race?"

"When her parents bore her, she became a Halfie. That is what the Twili called a mix between human and twilight. This new race was sentance to death, and Lanaru's parents were killed. htough, Lanaru was not in their realm, and they not dare venture away from the dark world." The spirits chimed.

"Hoefully..." Dusk said softly, "She is in no harm with Zant..."

"I wouldn't be so sure," Fang growled, "Remember, I'm connected to her mindwise. She's hurting, but not as much as before when Link fought her. When we lose all connection, I'll know she's dead."

"Don't say that!" Link snapped, "Don't ever say Lanaru will die!"

    The spirits looked at them and and lowered their heads mumbling, "Zant has broken the mirror into shards, and hid them within Hyrule. It is your job to find those shards... And return the entrance to the Twilight world."

"Wait, in old Twili legends, only the true leader of the Twili could completely shatter the Twilight Mirror..." Dusk said thoughtfully, "But Zant could only break it into repairable peices... That means...Midna, you're..."

"Yes, please forgive us..." The spirits cried, facing Midna, "Oh Twilight Princess!"

   Everyone turned their heads to stare at Midna. She ducked her head in embarassment and murmued, "So you knew." She turned to her firends, and gulped, "It's true. I am the leader of my Twili... And I don't feel like it right now. I feel like I've abandoned them..."

"No... Midna, don't say that!" Dusk said, floating over to her and resting a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "You're starting to sound like me!"

"If you're their leader... Who's Dusk?" Link asked.

"I'm her loyal body guard... Her armed force. I am commander of the Twilit army." Dusk said, closing his one visable eye.

  Seigh-Ri tried to stifle a laugh. this little coward, a military leader? Dusk practicly fainted whenever she drew out her humungo sword! Where was the courage of the little punk? She could never know. Other people must've had the same thoughts becuase Dusk began to say, "Yeah, I look pathetic right now... And I don't have any bravery... But in a vision, I was explained that in order for me to control the power of Xiaon, Pheonix of Fire and Light, I had to lose somthing dear to me... And that was my courage... Link," Dusk turned to him and hovered over to the hero. The small Twili held up Link's hand and removed his glove. The mark of the Triforce was imbedded in his skin. Dusk stared at it lovingly and pointed to the bottom right triangle, "My courage was contributed to your power. I've seen your swordplay... And you have the same fighting style as me. And I've been alive for a longer time than you, so don't give me the coincedence excuse." Dusk said, not looking up at Link, "And I'll gladly give you the rest of my strength to help save Hyrule!" Dusk said, with a tear leaking out of his eye. Midna bowed her head and felt terrible, remebering how Zelda had sacrificed her physical being for her own sake.

"Link, lets go." Midna blinked.

"Farewell, hero. May the gods travel with you!" The sages called out as the group left the temple of the desert.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on February 23, 2008, 11:43:47 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitstupid ghosts...wut help were they? they did absolutely nothing! link could have gone on without that information! wut the heck? and i thought you didnt find out that midna was the twilight princess until the end? GAA!IM CONFUZELATED!!!!

Lanayru on February 23, 2008, 10:12:55 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruNah, the ghost tell you see's the TP. But you don't figure out her real form until the end.

cashmoneyUknowit on February 28, 2008, 9:31:50 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowit...so i see.

OrdonHero555 on January 11, 2008, 11:55:05 PM

OrdonHero555 on
Comment Deleted

Lanayru on January 12, 2008, 1:01:24 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayrusort of reminds you of a certian timid little Twilit we all know and love... ^^

PrincessFatCat on January 10, 2008, 9:10:19 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatAw...

Lanayru on January 10, 2008, 7:19:56 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayruain't Dusk the cutest little Twili you ever saw? ^^

PrincessFatCat on January 11, 2008, 12:48:53 PM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatLOL Yeah ^_^ Makes you want to hug him but somehow I don't think he'd like that too well LOL

Lanayru on January 12, 2008, 1:02:20 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruahh, Dusk wouldn't mind. He's a huggy person. Aren't you Dusk?

Dusk: As long as they don't squish me.

PrincessFatCat on January 12, 2008, 8:13:07 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatYAY! *hugs him but not hard enough to squish him* LOL ^__^