Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 71 - A Bird of A Sorrowful Past

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 71 - A Bird of A Sorrowful Past

Chapter 71 - A Bird of A Sorrowful Past
After the gang had safely teleported out of the desert area to Lake Hylia, Fang and Seigh-Ri looked at each other knowingly and said, "Listen, guys," Seigh-Ri started, "Those old guys said that the mirror was scattered throughout Hyrule... Link, you won't be able to o alone through each corner of Hyrule and find it. That would just take up too much time. No, instead... Me and Fang have a bit of reinforcements you could borrow..." Fang nodded her furry head up and down in total agreement, "They work with Telma. I think they could help us. It would be much faster than you flying solo." Link looked from the red-head to the wolf... Hm, that actually could work. Splitting up might actually be a good idea! "Alright," Link agreed, "But I'm going to have to talk with them first.""Of course." Fang flexed her claws and blinked. She yawned and flashed her fangs. There was a great pause of though before Fang's eyes lit up and she yowled, "Aw man! I never got to blow up a Bulbin camp!!!" "Your time will come." Seigh-Ri sighed. "Just be paitent." Fang grumbled while Dusk started laughing. Annalee hurred her amusement. Once again, Dusk stared at the bird in wonder. Maybe he could... Dusk walked up to it gently and placed a tiny hand on it's back. The bird turned her head to him, eyes not reflecting anything. In fact, the only image in it's eyes Dusk could see, was a fire. Not metaphoricly speaking, actually. There was a little bonfire that would form different shapes. One that he picked out was a woman and her child. They were walking in place above the brambles that gave the fire it's flames. Suddenly, smoke encircled the child and it vanished. The flames that made up the mother began to die down and fall on her knees and the fire that made up her hands were brought to her face as she wepts sparks. Dusk pulled back, not knowing what this was about. He could only watch the bird eyes widen at the sight of him. Fluttering her wings, Annalee shrilled a high note, unable to contain herself. She dropped to the ground and found a stick. Seigh-Ri watched and blinked, knowing what her bird was about to do. "She's... She's writing..." Seigh-Ri gasped. "Again!" "Again?" Fang questioned, flicking her muzzle to her partner. "What do you mean, 'Again!'?" Annalee wobbled to Dsuk and began scratching runes by his feet. The small Twili looked at each symbol in amazement, wondering how a bird of this level could not only write in human language... But it the Twilit's as well! Indeed, these were Twili runes. Not all of them were completely correct, but for a bird, that wasn't even a human, that even knew the writing was pretty impressive. Er, scratch that. It was unbelievable! "It's Twili writing!" Dusk called to Midna who imediantly dashed over to see. "It's amazeing!" Midna looked in wonder at the runes of her people, not even reading it she was so excited. Dusk read it silently and then said, "It's a human. This bird is really a human!" "WHAT?!" Fang howled, "Are you telling me that little bird brain is a person?!?" "Yeah!" Dusk exclaimed, "And listen to this! She's a mage that had studied the Twili's language and culture! Not only that, but she had been wanted by Ganon so he could learn from her, but she fled... Leaving her children and family behind. She says that she is sorry to say, that her daughters are alive, but not well. One is trapped with Ganon's 'puppet' and the other is traversing the world somewhere, oblivious." "That's terrible!" Midna cried, "How did she become a bird?!" "I don't know." Dusk replied, just as Annalee grabbed her stick again. She scratched some more letters in the soil for them to see. This time it was Hylian. "It says that it's one of her spells. As a mage, she figured out how to transform herself. And when she tried, she ended up like this, unable to change. I think she wants us to help her find a cure." Annalee chirped and flew to Seigh-Ri, landing on her shoulder. The red-head gazed at her pet with sorrow and whispered, "I'm the one.""What nonsense you talkin' 'bout now?!" Fang growled, "I'm confused as it is!" "I'm the only one who can get the antidote..." Seigh-Ri whispered. "It can only be me!"

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on February 23, 2008, 11:50:31 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitwhen birds start writing, its time to the old medication out.

Lanayru on February 23, 2008, 10:13:17 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruLol. Sorry, advil don't exist here.

PrincessFatCat on January 29, 2008, 11:19:50 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatWow....interesting...seriously I can't wait to read more!

rainbowfox16 on January 27, 2008, 8:42:54 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Mysterious, and interesting. Cant wait for the next chappy.