Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 73 - What Hope?

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 73 - What Hope?

Chapter 73 - What Hope?
A little later, and by little I mean about a couple hours, Larudo was fished out of the cell for some buisness. They wouldn't let her take Lanaru since she was schedualed to go somewhere. And Lanaru knew exactly where that was. Hyrule Castle, where Ganon was waiting to plunge all hatred and anger in her body, mind and soul. She hoped Link wouldn't try to hold back on her. At this point she didn't care whether she lived or died. if she were to be killed by Link's hands, she wouldn't care. At least he wouldn't have to worry about her anymore. While waiting for the servants of Ganon and Zant to come and drag her away, She was with Jeno, trying to find comfort with the small boy. She knew that her time alive might be up soon, but she wasn't about to tell him that. It would mean that she had given up hope when she had just screamed at him not to lose hope. Everything was going into ruins. She was dying from the inside out. Being torn into pieces. Jeno stroked her head lovingly, taking the time and effort to go to the bases of her ears and under her chin. He was oblivious to her sorrow and hopeless state of mind. He only acted as any child would, and kept petting his newly found, furry friend. Lanaru enjoyed his company, and figured out after he told her that Jeno was part of the Sheikiah family that guarded people like Princess Zelda. He told her that he was being guided by his grandma, Impaz, to become a Sheikaih like the famous Impa. So far, his stealth skills were impressive. Lanaru had been resting by the prison bars that blocked their cells and never heard the boy coming at times. Sometimes, she never even smelled him. the Bulbins figured out that the small boy was one of the only things that held the wolf back from charging them down and tearing them apart. "Get that thing out here and take her to the Throne," A Twilit Bulbin instructed to the others, "The King is there waiting for her." There was a shuffling of feet and Jeno was asleep against the bars, Lanaru pressed against them for warmth and comfort. She snarled at the goblins with chains, and curled her lip up, wrinkled her nose back and licked her teeth savegely to show she wasn't getting out without a fight. her back fur bristled, and her claws scraped at the stone floor with little, shhrrick... shirrrick... noises. Her ears foldedback, flat on her head, and the Bulbins advanced more cautiously. "Get away..." She barked softly, and menacingly. "Get away from me..." They kept getting closer. Lanaru growled even more loudly than ever. Her side vibrated, and the sudden movements awoke Jeno. When the boy relized that the goblins intended on taking the wolf away from him, he wrapped his arms protectively around the beast, sobbing, "Don't! Get away from her! Stop it!" The Bulbins clacked some commands in their own language, and the others nodded. Some left the cell to go in the other where Jeno was. Lanaru noticed, and got to her feet, letting Jeno's arms slip off of her. She studied the area, then made a dash for it. The monsters let out surprised yelps, and Lanaru made a sharp, "U" turn straight into Jeno's cage, where she flew over the Bulbins and stood over the boy, Legs sprawled out over him. she continued her growls, warning the goblins that if they came any closer, she was ready to tear them into shreds. "Touch the boy, and you'll be dead before you know what's happened to you." Lanaru kept snarling, and growling. She felt Jeno's quivering under her belly, and she took a break to lick his face of tears, saying softly, "You're alright. It'll be okay." Sudden screeches and roars cut the small silence. Lanaru lowered herself, eyes shooting open with fear. Those were Shadow Assassin calls. The Bulbins looked around wildly, trying to figure out what to do. They themselves found comfort in running in the empty cells to avoid contact with the Assassins. Lanaru cowered in the corner with Jeno, not daring to leave him alone. The beasts came lumbering down the hall, not passing any glances at the cowardly prisoners. They sniffed out Lanaru's scent and followed it into Jeno's cell. Lanaru's breathing became a labored effort. She almost forgot to keep up the respitory system inside her she was so scared. There was no getting away now. There were three of them. One pointed to her, and the others let out some muffled noises to say they understood. Lanaru, not wanting the beasts to come near Jeno, snuggled the boy's head one last time before willingly walking over to the Assasins. With her head down, tail dropped, and feet dragging, she looked pathetic. Jeno watched with tears on the brink of spilling. Gritting his teeth, he shouted out to her, "Lanaru!!!" She took a small glance at him, whispering softly, "Don't be a hero, Jeno. It's okay, You'll be alright." Jeno began to weep. "What about you? What will happen to you?" She gave a wolfish grin, not being able to answer him. A wave of relization washed over the small boy. "No... You're not going to..." She closed her eyes, offering another smile. "Hey, before I go, I want to show you something." She stood up on he hind legs, and morphed back into her human self, staring at the small boy, her emerald eyes gazing calmly at him. "This is what I really look like. I'm really just like you." He stared at her. "Lanaru... Please don't die..." "I might have to, kid. I might have to." Lanaru dropped her head, still smirking. Her dirty honey hair fell over her face, and stuck to the grime and dirt. "But that's okay. I'm just one of the things keeping this world in turmoil. With me alive, I'm making our hero make some difficult decicsons he shouldn't have to make. Be strong, Jeno. And when he comes for you, Tell him about my last words. Tell him that I am truely sorry for all the pain I caused him and all the trouble that led up to his front door. Tell him he is my best friend, and I hope he finds what he's looking for in life in the years to come." And with that, Lanaru fell in the middle of the three Assassins, and they guided her out. She ignored Jeno's screams for her to come back. She wasn't coming back. She couldn't cause any more trouble for this world. She had to face Ganon... She was ready for him.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

matthespeedstar on May 30, 2008, 12:32:28 AM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarLANARU!! Don't gooooo! If yu hav to, kick Ganon's @$$ for me!!

Lanayru on May 31, 2008, 12:03:49 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruLanaru: *saulte* aye aye, captian! *rolls up sleeves* I'll do my best to give him a concussion. Link can finish the rest. >:D

matthespeedstar on June 5, 2008, 6:32:41 AM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarHey, leave some for me. I'll take my new sword and use my Triforce Slash on him!

Lanayru on June 8, 2008, 5:04:02 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruOkay! works for me! :D

cashmoneyUknowit on May 26, 2008, 2:35:35 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitNOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *runs past lanaru and hugs jeno* DON'T WORRY!!! LINK'S GONNA COME!!(he better soon or i will totally rip his face out) EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT!!!

Lanayru on May 26, 2008, 2:38:24 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruJeno: *blink, blink* Um, who are you?

cashmoneyUknowit on May 26, 2008, 11:40:04 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowithat doesnt matter!! *huggles (but not hard enough to squeeze* we're gonna get through this!!!