Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 74 - Possession

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 74 - Possession

Chapter 74 - Possession
Lanaru grunted as she was pushed to the floor on her knees. Her mouth twitched into the beginnings of a snarl, but a servant slapped her upside the head. She snapped at them, ignoring her own fear that welled up inside her. She was a bit scared. She was coming face to face with the thing they strive so hard to kill. This was the reason her family was dead. this was the reason the world was going to ruin.

"Greetings, Lanaru. Zant has told me much about you... Not all being pleasant."

She looked up to the face of Ganondorf, wrinkling her nose with teeth bared. She made it very clear that she had fangs. He was sitting on the throne of Zant, who was not present, with his elbow propped on the arm, chin resting on top of his fist.

"I hear that you are soft hearted and refuse to kill under the possession of Zant. I will see to it that it will change..." He hissed with a smirk.

Lanaru furrowed her brow. "So this is all because of one factor of my being, is it? All because I'm a Seppan?" She growled, using the term Zant had used.

"Oh, yes. You don't know the power a Seppan has. You were the first, the only. You have a lot of power inside you that you can't feel. If that power was harnessed and used against the Twili's helping your so called "master", then it would be a sure win for me."

Lanaru widened her eyes to this news. "Power?" She felt her gut clench.

"I know you haven't used it much lately, but do you think your 'Truth Eye' was a part of your Twili heritage? Oh, no, it's much more. It gives you a sixth scent. A different type of vision. You can see through the curtain of Twilight with it. You can see energy with it."

Lanaru blinked and looked down at herself. She felt that Lens of Truth pupil began to pump in the vessels and veins of her eyes. It almost hurt. Her vision pulsed and color began to invert. She looked down at herself and gasped. The insides of her body seemed to be lit with a blue-green fire. At her midriff, she noticed that the fire was red. That had to be the power Ganon was talking about. With all of her being, she reached inside herself and ripped that power out so that it consumed her.

Opening her eyes, the servants around her were blown back and slapped against the walls of the chamber. Lanaru noticed that Twili markings began to weave across her skin. Her ears became ragged like Midna's, and the fangs grew long like a saber's. Her hands were normal, but clawed. she snarled with a ferocious growl erupting from her throat.

"You mean this power?" Her voice was a hissing fit.

Ganon narrowed his eyes, sitting up straight. "Yes. That power."

She roared, rearing up and launching her new form at him. "You... talk too much!" she screamed, almost upon him, running with inhuman speed. When she was just about to slash open his face. She froze in midair, eyes locking in spot. She felt her body grow very cold and weary. Dammit.

Ganon chuckled. "You have got quite the attitude, girl. No wonder Zant thought so fondly of you. In fact, I'm surprised you made it this far. You almost ripped my face open. But that was the plan..."

Lanaru smirked, not really caring that she was snagged in the air. "What? Claw off your face?"

"No. For you to open your power gate. I needed it open so I could make the most of you when I consume you with dark energy. That way, you'll be a mindless, machine. Unstoppable by any means that are known by me. Are you ready, Lanaru?"

Lanaru growled, her teeth clicking together. "I'll never serve you. You may do what you like to me, but in the end, when you're done, I'll be dead. You won't have a killing machine, Ganon. Link's gonna rip you apart when he comes. Nothing can stop him. Not you, not me, not anybody."

Ganon growled a sharp, "We'll see about that." before making an ball of black magic in his hands. it expanded, and he thrust it in front of her nose. It hit an invisible wall, and spread around it and her. She let her body loose from her tensed position and stopped snarling. This was it. She was going to die. She had tried to kill him, and failed. There was nothing left to do.

The black curtain made a sphere over her body and went over her face, the last thing she saw being Ganon's smirking face. Gods she hoped Link would kill him.




Fang clutched her head, growling. her body was trembling, eyes wide with fright. She felt an inner pain in her midriff, and she screamed, trying to block it out. It was enveloping her body, and her insides were on fire. The older clone of Lanaru doubled over, hearing the worried shriek of Seigh-Ri next to her.

"Fang?! Fang, are you alright? What's wrong?"

She didn't have the energy to respond to her. She was being consumed by this new feeling. Link's voice was there too, and Midna was looking to Dusk for guidance. The Twili guard took in a large breath and hovered over to the clone and placed a small hand to the girl's forehead. A green light emanated from him, and cooled her core. She steadied her breathing, and closed her eyes briefly to block everything out. What were they doing to her over there? Why was her connection with Lanaru dimming?

The soft hrrr of Annalee came from her side. She glimpsed the human bird cocking a curious head at her, questioning her reasons for causing such a racket.

They had just found the last shard of the Twilight Mirror in the City in the Sky. Link, Fang, Dusk and Midna had went there and confronted the large dragon terrorizing the locals up there. The locals happened to be more Occooco's like Occooco and Occococo Jr. While they did that, Seigh-Ri had went with Annalee to figure out the cure for the bird so that it could be human again.
Before, Fang had went with Seigh-Ri and her bird pet to Snowpeak to confront some Yeti where Seigh-Ri found her new toy: The ball and chain, while Link, Dusk and Midna traveled to the Temple of Time to fight a giant spider and get a special rod that controlled some statues in the temple. Link liked a certain statue he called the Obliterator. It was a copy of the one they had saw at the main entrance, and the best part was, Link could control the hammer it held. He smashed enemies like there was no tommorrow.

Now they were back at Lake Hylia, with all of the shards. Seigh-Ri hadn't found the cure, but knew of the location. It was in Hyrule Castle. they were going to go there eventually anyway, so she was going to wait. It was here she felt that unbearable pain.

What was happening to Lanaru?

"Lanaru," she breathed, "she's in lots of pain. We have to get to her! Go to the Twilight Realm! Go save her!"

they all looked at each other with fear. They had to hurry to save their friend. If they didn't, they wouldn't be able to live with themselves.

Fang got to her feet and looked around. "Midna, Dusk... please teleport us to the mirror. Make it fast."

They didn't need to be told twice. The Twili snapped their fingers, and the whole lot vanished into the black portal above to the Mirror of Twilight.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on June 26, 2008, 3:12:40 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitoh... oh dear. O.O
um... yeah, that... that sucks.

Lanayru on July 7, 2008, 12:32:55 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruYupperz.