Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 75 - Enter the Twilight Realm

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 75 - Enter the Twilight Realm

Chapter 75 - Enter the Twilight Realm
Link felt his body come whole again as he reformed into this strange, new world. The sky was a butterscotch color with ebony clouds floating lazily along it. In front of him was a dark, forebodding castle with a circle of monsterous beasts waiting there, groaning in a mourning fashion. Midna popped from his shadow, saying pleadingly, "No, Link! They're okay! These are my people!"

He lowered his sword in response. Afterwards, Seigh-Ri and Fang reformed next to him with Dusk floating nearby. Annalee was perched quietly on Seigh-Ri's shoulder. He nodded to their arrival, trying to figure out what to do.

"Link," the two Twili's came to face him. "We... uh,"midna started to stutter," Would you mind if we hid in your shadow. These people are waiting for my return, and I don't... want them to see what i've become... So?"

He nodded warmly at her, watching as the two vanished into his shadow.

"I see two doors," Fang observed. "We should split up. me and Seigh-ri will take the left. Link, you take the right."

Grunting, they went their seperate ways. Hopefully they would reach Lanaru and Zant before it was too late. Wahtever Fang was feeling was driving her nuts! before they went through the mirror, Fang had looked like she had rabis! It was a really disturbing thought and memory. She had tried to attack him, but had held herself from losing control. She had told them that this wasn't normal magic. Something was very wrong with Lanaru.

gritting his teeth, he entered the Twilght castle, ready to fight to the death to save not only Lanaru, but the world. He had only gottoen to the second room when a childish laughter rang through his ears.

"Lanaru was right! There is someone out there for us!"

At hearing her name, Link looked around, expecting a monster. He turned to the shadowed corners to see gray blue eyes staring at him joyously. Link furrowed his brow, cocking his head. "Who are you?"

The boy stepped into the dim lighing, exposing his rags of clothes and shaggy brown hair with black tips. He cocked his head, slightly curious. "So your the one she spoke of... The hero that rises from the darkness? The legend that rose?"

Link let his guard fall. "You said Lanaru before... where is she? What have they done to her? Please, tell me!"

Jeno let sadness take over his face. "I think you're too late. She left me to tell you her... her last words. I don't think she intended to stay around for you. Though, she only left her cell only a couple hours ago. We might still have time." The boy looked up to Link, eyes sparking with determination. "In order to free Lanaru, we have to free the Sols."

Link narrowed his eyes, breathing cautiously. "Who are you?" he repeated.

"I'm Jeno. Lanaru's cellmate," he answered cooly.

"And I am Larudo. Seigh-Ri's younger sister. I believe she is with you, Link."

The hero spun around to stare at a cloaked figure. Her almond eyes were soft, but held a permanent glare. From under her hood, he saw green markings cross her face. Like the ones on Midna's limbs...

"Midna," Larudo greeted his shadow. "I see you are well."

"I could be better," the shadow replied, "Seigh-Ri has been quite worried about you, Lilth. Enough to threaten my life for your release."

Larudo smiled, "Well, that's Ri for you. I should tell you now, before you get into danger, that this dungeon is filled with all kinds of guards and beasts. But, you weild the sword of light. You shouldn't have much problem. Besides for the fact that your light sword is missing it's light!" she chuckled. "I sent Jeno to sneak sround with his Sheikaiah abilities. He's quite stealthy for his youth."

Jeno smiled proudly. Larudo beamed at him. "Anyways," Jeno began, "Uh, the Sol's are guarded by a pretty threatening machine. It's hard to get it out without being caught." He looked to Link. "I know we can save Lanaru before it's too late. She told me never to give up hope and I'm going to fufill her quoda!"

"Very well," Link nodded. "jeno, please take me to the Sol thing."

Larudo waved ehr hand. "I'll go after my sister to help her with the other Sol. There's two, you see. And Jeno knows this part of teh castle better than I. So, best of luck to you two. Jeno, behave and pleae don't do anything reckelss!"

"Okay!" the young boy pledged.

Link turned to him. "Lead the way, Jeno."

* * * *

Seigh-Ri swatted away a mass of Shadow beasts with her large sword. "Here comes another horde of heathans!" She warned her wolf partner.

Fang clamped her teeth into a stray Assasin. "Gotcha!" she growled through her mouthfull of darkness. As soon as she got it out, Twilit rats tried to cling to her fur. she sawtted them away with her hind paw, watching as they dropped to the floor in a heap before scurring away. The wolf was straining hard not to let Lanaru's pain and corruption consume her. It was hard enough to be fighting others while fighting herself.

The Assasin exploded beneath her, sending her square to the stone floor. her paws scatched up their shine, fighting for a grip. suddenly, her nose trembled. "Seigh, new scent four 'o clock!" She shouted over the comotion of battle.

"I hear ya, I hear ya!" Seigh-Ri confimred, casting away another lot of beasts. With one last swipe of her sword, all of the beasts died.

"It's coming closer!" Fang warned.

From the hall above, a cloaked figure leaped down to face them. Seigh-ri tensed, while Fang's back bristled with hate. "I smell a Twili!" she hissed.

The figure shook her head vigorously, backing up into the wall. "No, I'm on your side! Swear it!"

Seigh-Ri lowered her weapon in shock. "I know that voice."

Annalee hrred from Seigh-Ri's shoulder, fluttering her wings. In two seconds, she was on the cloaked one's head, pecking at the hood gently in curiosity. "ri, it's me. Lilth!" The figure pleaded, folding down her hood, causing Annalee to squawk in protest. the bird hovered in the air for a while before perching on the newcomer's shoulder.

Fang stopped growling and sa up. "You mean... this is Larudo? Your sister?"

Seigh-Ri sighed with speechless relief. "I... I can't believe..."

Brown eyes locked, they stared at each other; Larudo with a smirk, Seigh-Ri with speechlessness.

Suddenly, Larudo opened her arms wide as if to embrace someone and shouted softly, 'Welcome to the Twilight Realm, sister!"

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on December 13, 2008, 11:25:32 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16HEY!! LANNY!! I'M BACK!! WOOT!!!
But seriously, great chappie. ^_^

Lanayru on December 15, 2008, 5:53:24 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruThank youz, thank you! I'm gonna work on the next one as soon as I can! >w<

matthespeedstar on July 18, 2008, 7:20:41 AM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarNice. I hope they find her.

Lanayru on July 20, 2008, 11:22:27 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruSo do I, kid. So do I. :)

cashmoneyUknowit on July 19, 2008, 1:31:36 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitAwww, so sweet!
HEY, LANARU!! um, DON'T DIE!!! that would be rather sad, :'[

Lanayru on July 20, 2008, 12:35:46 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruindeed.