Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Angel/Demon

Just some fun inspiration if you want to start your own story.

Chapter 1 - Angel/Demon

Chapter 1 - Angel/Demon
A small yawn filled the night air as the pale lids momentairly closed over a pair of light blue eyes. The golden lashes upon said ids seemed to shine lightly from the light of the street lamps. A smile formed where the once agape mouth had been. It was a peaceful smile, one that made the owner seem at peace. And truth be told...he was in peace. Complete and total peace.
A frail hand moved to toy with the blonde locks upon his head. They wre tied in two messy buns at the top -to the side- at both sides of his head. The male was rather small, short and looked frail. Much unlike the normal sized, or overly buffed men he usually saw roaming the streets. One might ask what such an innocent looking creature was doing out right now. It was simple...he was waiting. For something, anything to come along so that he could do his job.
Kyo had been assigned to gaurd this city as best he could, and call for back up when needed. Gaurd it from what? And who sent him?
Guard it form demons, those whom he was supposed to be able to classify and deem wether or not backup was needed. And sent, by angels. For he too, carried the weight of the white, feathery wings upon his back.
Rubbing his eyes lightly, he tried to stay awake, for Kyo...was deffinatly tired. He hadn't gotten used to staying up so late each night.
"hy oh why was I assigned the night shift?" The soft voice questioned himself as he hugged the light blue turtleneck around him. The white jeans he wore made a soft sound as the materail rubbed together every now and then as he was walking. And for a moment, at times, he wished something /would/ happen. Just once.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment