Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In the Dormitories

We all know that James loves Lily, and that Lily does not. But will some moments of Lily's life make her change her mind about him, and actually begins to like him?

Chapter 1 - In the Dormitories

Chapter 1 - In the Dormitories
Chapter 1  In the Dormitories


In the 7th Year Girls Gryffindor Dormitory


'Hey Lils tomorrow is first Hogsmeade visit, said Christine Madison.
Yeah I know Chris Lily Evans said to her best friend.
So do you care to spend all the day with me? Christine said.
Youre my best friend Chris! Of course I will spend the day with you! With whom would you see me spending a day in Hogsmeade with if not with you eh? she said.
Christine smiled, and said I just thought that you are going with James.
Are you kidding me? I will never go with Potter and you know that! Lily said, while climbing in her four poster bed.
Yeah well he asked you about 8 times today to go out with him. Dont you want to give him one single chance? Christine asked while getting ready to sleep.
No, Potter doesnt need a chance, because I simply dont like him. Hes all pride and selfishness thats what he is. And I dont want to go out with a selfish proud boy.
Ok Ok I got the point! Now lets cut it out cause I need to sleep said Christine. Lily just smiled, rested her head on her pillow and slept&
***
While in the 7th Year Boys Gryffindor Dormitory



I have 4 galleons to spend tomorrow said Sirius Black gleefully. And you know where I am going to spend them all? he continued.
Let me guess& Zonkos? said Remus Lupin in a very bored voice.
Yeah! I always wanted to get my hands on this super trick that turns anybodys skin in a filthy smelly disgusting green one! Yuck! Hey James that would be the ideal trick for Snivelly, dont you think? asked Sirius to his best friend James Potter.
James, on the other hand, seemed to be in outer space in his thoughts. He was sitting on his bed with his head resting on his hands and staring at nothing. He didnt hear Sirius. He was thinking about this lovely girl& Ive tried everything to impress this girl. Roses, chocolates, Valentine cards&Everything but you seem to reject me all the way, Lily. How could you ever see what I feel for you&I really dont know what to do&What shall I do to conquest your love Lils&

James? Mr Dreamy speak! JAMESY!!!! Sirius yelled.
What? What? James said, obviously confused to see Sirius yelling at him.
Will Mr James stop dreaming with his eyes open while Mr Sirius talks to him? Will he please stop thinking of a certain red-haired 7th year girl??? said Sirius looking bored at James.
Oh come on! You are exaggerating! I was just thinking for a second replied his best friend.
Umm... actually it has been this last half an hour that you have been daydreaming James, cause I noticed you, Remus said looking directly at James.
Yeah& look cant you stop thinking about Evans for some time eh? She told you about a million times that she doesnt intend to go out with you, so why dont you just kinda forget her? asked Sirius.
Ive tried a lot. But I simply cant forget her and my feelings towards her, said James looking exasperated. Then he continued, All the ways, I have a huge headache so I think Ill just go to sleep. Good night all.
Good night James Remus replied. What about the slimy skin trick??! Sirius said. Leave it for tomorrow! Remus said while blowing off the candle.
Yeah but if Jamesy wont have his mind on tricks but on Evans? Sirius told Remus. Shut up Sir, and go to sleep Remus said. Sirius sighed and blew off his candle.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment