Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2. Well?

Echodyme Hikazu doesn't have many friends. That's because most people are scared of him. What is to become of poor Echo. Please read.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2. Well?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2. Well?


Chapter 2 "Well?"



"Are you going to hack the school system today?" I whispered to Gear. It was first block, math class, and we always sat in the back of the room. We both had an A in math so the teacher didn't mind if we talked. Aslong as we talked quietly.

"Yeah. I really need to bring my english grade up. I swear, Mr. Hotomi has something against me." I gave a light chuckle. "Why do you need to know? You want me to raise some grades?"

"If you want too you can bring my drama grade up a grade or two." Gear smiled and the bell rung. "We're you off to next?"

"Science," Gear said, stacking his book together.

"You know what you have in that class?" I picked up my english book off the floor and placing it ontop of my binder. Gear picked up his books and slid them under his left arm.

"I think a 80, but that can all change pretty quickly." I picked up my books and held them against my chest. I know, guys don't usally hold their books against their chest but I choose to show about 10% of my feminine side.(Which everyone has.) And NO, I'm not gay!!! Anyway, I followed Gear out into the hall and all the loud talking, coming from the kids, stopped. The kids around the doorway stepped away, and everybody looked at me. A even saw a Clin out. The chicken who held that Clin wouldn't come close to me.(Just for the record, Clins are drawn out ontop of the hand and stay there. So you basically have a sword built ontop of your hand.)

Gear moved behind me and gave me a small push.(Gear and I made a deal when we first met that between classes, I would clear the halls and he would protect me for any guys wanting a fight.) I stepped foward and the entire group of children moved over against lockers, walls, and doors. We walked down the hall to the science room and stopped infront of the door.

"Maybe they havn't been let out yet," Gear siad.

I peeked into the window next to the door. The teacher was asleep on his desk and the students ahd tooken advantage of it and had a old fashios spit-ball war. I knocked on the window and the spit-ball snipers froze. The eyes were flooded with fear, just like everyone elses' eyes. They stared at me for a sceond and then rushed to their seats. Gear opened the door and stepped in.

"Go on, get out. The bell rung five minutes ago."

All the kids grabbed their stuff and ran through the door like a stampede. As the last few kids made there way out of the science room, I made my way in. I stood next to the door, and waited for the okay. Mr.Leth was sound asleep on his desk. Gear gave a wicked smile and slammed his books onto the oak wood desk, making a thunder-clap sound. Mr.Leth spung up.

"Who, what, when, why, and how," Mr.Leth straightend his big-rimmed glasses, "Oh, its just you."

"Drink some coffee, Mr.L. You need it." Gear looked over at me and gave a quick nod. I nodded back, turned around, and walked across the hall to my english class.



Chapter 3. Soon to come!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment