Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

GODZILLA!!! I love this story cuz I love Godzilla.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
She’s in the bathtub relaxing. She leans back and closes her eyes. She starts humming an eerie song. The water in the tub vibrates then stops. She sighs and puts her hands behind her head.

The door flings open and it’s the Sergeant. She screams. She covers his eyes. Sergeant: “Sorry! We have to leave now!!” Aya: “GET OUT!!!” Sergeant: “But Godzilla’s…” Aya: “OUT!!!!” She throws a bar of soap at him. Sergeant: “He’s about…” Aya: “OUT!!!!!!!” She throws some bottles of shampoo at him from a shelf. He backs out of the bathroom and closes the door. Aya: “Gosh!!” Sergeant: “We have to…” He touches the door knob. Aya: “Touch that door again and I’m breaking your face!!!” He takes his hand off.

He’s waiting by the door and she comes out in a towel. Aya: “What did you want?!” Sergeant: “Godzilla’s found you and he’s heading right for the base!” Aya: “That’s a little important! You could’ve told me sooner!!!” He rolls his eyes. Sergeant: “Yes ma’m.” Aya grabs some clothes from the bed and runs out with him.

She’s finishing getting dressed in the back of the jeep as he’s driving. Aya jumps in the front seat. Aya: “Where are we going?” Sergeant: “The General still sees you as a threat now. He’s putting you in a solitary confinement chamber in Tokyo prison.” Aya: “I don’t think so! Stop the jeep!” Sergeant: “What?” Aya: “Stop it now!!!” He slows down and she jumps out before it stops. Sergeant: “No. I have to take you there now!” Aya: “I’m not staying in any prison!!!” Sergeant: “You have to come with me!!!” He grabs her arm. She jerks her arm away and takes off running. He jumps out of the jeep and chases after her.

She runs down an ally and jumps on a trash can. She jumps off and grabs onto the bottom of a fire escape from a building and climbs up. He tries to also but falls over and she climbs up to the roof.

She’s on the roof and looking around at the city. The wind is whipping her hair all around. She sees smoke in the sky from the burning buildings in Osaka. She looks around and sees the city’s been evacuated. She sighs and sits down on the floor.

She climbs back down once she’s sure he’s gone. She starts walking down the ally and passes a bunch of grimy guys. They stare at her as she walks by. One grabs her arm. Guy: “Isn’t she that girl the TV lady said all the monsters were after?” Another guy: “Yeah! They got a nice reward out for her head!” Another Guy: “If we kill her we’ll be heroes!” She steps back and one of the guys tackles her. He’s pushing a knife towards her throat and she’s barley holding his hand back. Aya: “No!” His hand starts getting closer and closer to her neck as she keeps pushing him. Aya: “Stop!” Suddenly he stops and looks up. She pushes him off. She jumps up. She stops noticing the guys are all just staring behind her. She slowly turns around and she’s looking right into Godzilla’s face. He narrows his eyes and snorts. The guys start backing up and he roars. She covers her ears and they take off running. He picks up his foot and swishes them.

He moves his hand over to Aya. She just stares at it. He moves it and knocks her on to his hand. He picks her up and she’s laying on his hand looking up at him. He sticks out his tongue to touch her with it. She crawls back to the edge of his claw and cringes. He brushes her with it and there’s drool dripping off her shirt. He pulls his tongue back in his mouth and stands up. He starts walking off with her.


More to come... If it wasn't for a little thing called school I'd be finished with my stories already.

You!! Yesh you!!! With the hair like that! Comment now!! :]

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tropicaldolphin51 on June 10, 2006, 3:17:56 AM

tropicaldolphin51 on
tropicaldolphin51that is a cool story. i love it. keep up the good work.

shadow101 on July 6, 2005, 7:34:42 AM

shadow101 on
shadow101Wow.You're the first person to inspire me to write a godzilla story!!although i had a dream kinda related to this that im gonna write about,its not the same but still it will be a bit like this...AWESOME STORY!!I can't wait to find out what happens next!