Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Here comes Keyaka!

Two police officer girls who become the best of friends one stupid other very inntelegent they lose their jobs and do anything to get it back...

Chapter 1 - Here comes Keyaka!

Chapter 1 - Here comes Keyaka!
Keyaka: I must get a job i have to get a job! *Keyaka paces back and forth*
Reo: Well Keyaka im guessing you lost another job *a young hadnsome 15 year old boy leans back against a wall outside*
Keyaka: This is none of your buisness Reo. Um what was we talking about oh yeah must find another Job!!!
Reo: *reo sighs deeply* your very slow you know that
Keyaka: Your not helping Reo! You know your not very bright your self!!
Reo: Whatever Keyaka tell me when you find another job....Then lose it * Reo walks away*
Keyaka: I will show him! *Keyaka starts walking down the streets as she stops and looks at a sign saying HIRING NEEDS NEW POLICE OFFICERS* Hey i know i will Become a police officer!! *keyaka countines walking into the police office and talks the manerger of the patrol* I need a Job Sir may i become a Police officer Sir!
Police Manerger: Do you have any exspeirence lil' lady...
Keyaka: Yes i do Sir trust me i will be on my best behaver SIR!
Police Maneger: Fine then i will put you with one of my best ladies Officer Memeoshi!*the maneger officer clears his through then calls for Memeoshi on the inercall*
Memeoshi: You call for me Sir!
Manerger Officer: Yes Memeoshi you have a partnership with Keyaka here...
Memeoshi: *memeoshi looks at Keyaka for a while then she jumps up surprise*Sir she cant be my new Partener shes the person who wreck my party!
*Flash back****
Memeoshi: Do i know how too throw a great party or what!
Friends: Yeah memeoshi you rock at starting parties!! hey Memeoshi it think someone is tryine to crash your party it looks like some girl
Keyaka: Yay my first party crash thingy um no what was i here for oh yeah um..... oh yeah *keyaka steps on a stick fliping landing in the punch bowl making it spill all over the guest*opps.....*Keyaka falls back cutting the wire cord too the tv and cable*
Memeoshi:Hey what did you do too my PARTY!
Keyaka: Um crashing it...hey i knwo how to put the cable cord together! * Keyaka grabs a cord and other one*
memeoshi: Wait dont do that!!!!!
Keyaka: what...? *she puts the cord together and a big explosion comes luckly no one was hurt*
Memeoshi: Get out my HOME!
*flashback over***
Memeoshi: Arr she put the meaning Crash in the word Crash!!!
Keyaka: Oh yeah..haha
Manerger Officer: Well it dont mather you two now heres your first mission *Manerger gives them a paper telling them who they look for*
Memeoshi: great im stuck with her...ok sir
Keyaka: um what is this *Keyaka grabs the paper and folds it into a airplane* cool it flies!
Memeoshi: Give me that! *memeoshi grabs the paper and unfolds it* Ok sir we are out Sir!
Keyaka: Yes sir * They both walk out the police station*
Memeoshi: This is going to be a long long day.............

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment