Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Mission with twists

This is my brother's and my oc for Naruto Frost and Stitch Hiwatari.OMG I just noticed I did it wrong, Frost is the FIVE Tailed element fox, not four tailed, so when you read please make it five.

Chapter 2 - Mission with twists

Chapter 2 - Mission with twists
Second chapter Frost and Stitch are saying hi. They trained so hard, Frost the hardest, she swears Sasukes eyes were following her. Go home, but be back tomorrow. Kakashi said. Frost and Stitch were almost home, Frost stopped her hand went to her right holster on her hip, Stitch saw Frost round on someone with a Kunai, Frost tossed it behind her and was about to kick him, when he caught her leg. Frost smiled. Great job Sasuke. Frost said. Frost grabbed her Kunai and put it back in its holster. Frost started walking home, Stitch just stood there looking from Frost to Sasuke and back again. Hurry up. Frost said she was already a few feet ahead of him. Frost and Stitch walked in silence. Frost jerked forward her hand grabbed a thin gold chain. Her eyes looked like a foxs only a neon ice blue, Frost hit the ground, and she passed out. Stitch tried carrying Frost home but failed she was a little heavier then hed thought. Stitch levitated her home. When they got home Stitch took off his sandals, and grabbed Frosts boots her fire mark shown clearly. Stitch set her on the couch he heard a knock on the door and opened it Kakashi stood there. Hi whats up? Stitch asked letting Kakashi in. Wheres Frost, her demon tried to get out. Kakashi asked. Asleep on the couch, before it spiked wed meet up with Sasuke. Stitch said. Kakashi went to Frosts side he saw her fire mark was bright red. This is the mark that spiked. Kakashi said. I missed that. Stitch said. They heard a knock on the door. Stitch threw Kakashi a blanket to cover Frost. Stitch opened it to find Naruto. Hi what do you need Naruto? Stitch asked. I really need to talk to Frost. Naruto answered. What about? Frost asked sitting up rubbing her head. If you could teach me one of your moves. Naruto answered. Naruto, you see I dont use hand signals, so it might take you a little longer. Frost said. Frost heard they had to grab Sakura and Sasuke they had a mission. Kakashi we have a mission, to protect some people who are going to the village hidden in the waves, boots. Frost said, Stitch tossed her, her boots. Frost put them on and as agile as a cat jumped over the edge of the couch. Kakashi shrugged, Stitch and Naruto followed Frost out the door. Frost knocked on Sakuras door, she quickly told Sakura, and they went to Sasukes house. Sasuke we have a mission we have to go. Frost said. Team 7 went to the gates, they found who was waiting. Im Kuuchuu, this is my sisters Saruna and umm I cant tell you her name. Kuuchuu said. Can we get going please we really need to get there. Frost said. They started walking, Frost at the back she noticed a puddle out of the corner of her eye, she kept walking as if she never saw it. So Kuuchuu, your from our village who are you getting? Sakura asked. Our grandmother. Saruna, Kuuchuu said in unison. Fire tempest. Frost said. What? Naruto and Stitch said. Everyone turned around to see Frost fighting two assassins from the village hidden in the mist. One scratched Frosts right leg. Frost staggered, instead of moving so she didnt spread the poison through her blood, she concentrated and the poison left her body. Wind tempest. Frost said. It had knocked both assassins out, she saw they had chains, she pushed them against a tree and used the chain to tie them to it. This seems familiar. Sakura said. Of course it does, it sunny and it hasnt rained for days so a puddle was out of place. Frost said, she ripped the edge of her skirt and tied it around her right leg. They continued walking. I know your ninjas so quit hiding you headbands. Frost said. Howd you know? Kuuchuu asked. You kept reaching for you neck as if something was missing, Saruna there kept touching her waist as if something was missing, and her there kept reaching on top of her head. Frost said. They stopped so they could put there headbands on. Frost sat down her head in her arms. Whos after you this time? Frost asked. They stayed quite. Those assassins werent after us, theyre after you. Frost said. You know the name Kytrina right? Saruna asked. Frost head shot up. Kytrina of Kytrinas clothes line. Frost and Sakura said. The boys looked at them. Yhea thats her, sure she runs a clothing line but underneath shes after our grandma, she stood up thats why were going there. that girl said (Isabelle). Well lets get going. Naruto said. Wait Naruto, if shes sending assassins after them those were Chunin level. Frost said. Everyone looked at Frost, she knew why, her fox ears were out, her hand went to her left leg holster she pulled out a Senbon. Frost got up so fast she almost hit Sakura who was closet.. To be continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment