Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - disappearances and illness

When a boy becomes a vampire...he is faced with difficulties as his hunger begins to get the better of him. Will someone he loves get hurt? Read to find out...

comments?

Chapter 3 - disappearances and illness

Chapter 3 - disappearances and illness
Andrea awoke the next morning to find the house, dark and empty. She got changed, into a pair of jeans and a red tank top, and headed over to Chris''s house, hoping he would be there. She knocked and waited, but no one answered. She looked through one of the windows, to see that the house was dark, and most the curtains drawn shut. Feeling slightly sad she gave up and returned home.That night she went back over to his house. This time when she knocked he answered the door, the only thing was that he was more pale than he had been last night. He looked ill, and Andrea didn''t like it."Chris what''s wrong?""N-nothing""Don''t lie to me!!" Andrea said sturnly. Chris looked sad, but he moved aside and let her into his home. Once she was in the house he shut the door, and turned to her. "I''m going to stay till your better" she said simply. "N-no, I can''t let you do it. It''s a very b-bad idea." "You''ve been avoidng me lately...why?! Do you hate me or something?!" Andrea shouted, tears brimming in her eyes. "I don''t! I love you!" Chris said looking slightly scared as he looked at her. "Then why have you been avoiding me?" Andrea asked quietly. "I''ve been off for the last few days...I''m sorry..." Chris said slowly. "Well can I please stay...just for the night? It''s dark and you know I hate walking in the dark" Chris nodded looking at her. He didn''t want to hurt her. He loved her and if he lost her he didn''t know what he would do. He got her a pillow and blanket and made her a bed on the couch. "I have to go out for a while...but i''ll be back soon" he said softly. Andrea nodded and layed down on the couch.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment