Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - SC110

Shadow Mysta and the rest of the Sonic gang have to save the world again. But theres only one way to save it. Will they all be willing to except it?

Chapter 3 - SC110

Chapter 3 - SC110
" Ultimate invasion?" Mysta and Amy asked. Amy had stopped dead in her tracks and was stareing at Shadow.
" Yes, must I repeat myself?" Shadow asked admireing his shiney green chaos emerald. " Gun's been makeing copies of me. These clones are killing macheines. They have no hearts at all. Just like the animals who invented them." He said coldly while squeezing the glittering emerald in his hand.
" So there stealing your title?" Sonic asked with a chuckle.
" No faker, there stealing his!" Shadow shouted pointing to knuckles who was watching the master emerald he had dragged along.
Knuckles laughed. " You think i'm a heartless killer!? Ha! Boy did you go wrong."
Shadow glared at knukles who was rolling on the floor like an idiot. " Maybe i'll start my own killing spree starting with you." Shadow growled.

...Meanwhile...
" Should we start there?" a voice said pointing at the house with all the furries in it.
" We need to destory the real Shadow. Capture him and destoy him." Another voice said with a small laugh.
" Yes sir." The other voice answered.
The other voice was silent but was smiling evilly. " Go."
The other voices voices figure rushed from the bushes and ran into the house useing the window. It stopped infront of the group of hero's. " Why hello. Shadow." It said it's voice cold.
" You youre one of my-" Before Shadow was finished he was sent flying to the other side of the room. " Clones." He finished.
" So you do have actual intellagence." The clone said as it shot forward toward Shadow and grabbed him by the neck.
Shadow struggled around and reached for the chaos emerald that was on the ground. The clone grabbed the emerald. " Want this?" It asked.
" Yes." Shadow said weakly suddenly the clone lossened it's grip and was sent flying into a wall. Mysta had rammed into it. She ran for the chaos emerald while Shadow struggled to get his breath back.
The clone grinned. " and you pose a threat to me-" The clone vanished and appeared behind Mysta and shoved her over. " Why?"
" Because, I just do!" Mysta said slicing her sword at the clone who avoided it and grabbed the sword with it's hand. " Wait a minute you're no clone you're a robot!" Mysta shouted as her sword was yanked from her hands and pointed at her neck.
At that moment Sonic sprang into action. He spin dashed the robot who avoided it by jumping into the air it fired a laser at Sonic. Who also dodged it. The laser left a large whole in the floor. " I hope you have enough money to pay for that." Sonic said kicking the robot from behind. Sonic was thrown to the ground the the robots arm.
" You can't hurt me." It said laughing codly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment