Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Trip to the Human Zoo

Song of the Tigers is about a group of people who are trying to save their world by a man named Takeo. It's about TIGERS all different types of them. Hope you enjoy and please comment.

Chapter 2 - A Trip to the Human Zoo

Chapter 2 - A Trip to the Human Zoo
Seventeen year old Lucia Yamamoto forced herself to stay awake. Her still pale hands suporting her ever falling head as the teacher continued a pointless lecture on George Washington becoming the first American President. She glanced at the clock and time seemed frozen for a split second before...*BING BING BING* the bell sounded and Lucia was out of the door quicker then lightning.

"Attention students," the loud speaker sounded in its usual static way. "The bus for Miss Jackson's third period biology class would be leaving in five minutes. Please have your permission slips ready at the bus. Thank you." The speaker went silent the halls grew louder as Lucia made her way towards the front of the class.

Seeing that her entire thrid period standing there constintly moving their excited feet waiting for the teacher to show up. Lucia, as all the other students, will be missing the rest of the school day and she was happy. "Lucia, over here!" Lucia looked in the direction of the calling. A girl with closely chopped hair waved. "Hurry up! There going to take our seat!"

Lucia hurried and stepped out of the doors closely following her friend. Handing her permission slip to her teacher, Lucia stepped on and slid into a seat near the middle of the bus, her friend closely following sat next to her.

"I couldn't believe my parents are willing to let me go to that Assylum. I mean, it's quite weird." Lucia's friend said with a giggle.

"Tell me about it, Heather," Lucia said looking at her friend. "My sister gave me the 'Don't make eye contact' speech when I told her about the field trip. Although I was wondering what being insane had to do with Biology."

"Beats me." Heather said shurgging. "Maybe Miss Jackson's trying to say that being insane is a brain disease. Since she said that the assylum was a zoo of poeple. "

"Maybe." Lucia said and the bus doors closed. They were going to a zoo. The Human Zoo.


The Assylum was a four story gray cement building with small squares of glass. To Lucia and possibly the other students, it looked more like a prison then an Assylum. Lucia looked up at Heather and gave a small unsure smile. Heather returned it as the bus pulled up and stopped just ten feet away from the front door. "Please leave your things here. I don't want any complaints about things being stolen." Miss Jackson said and everyone relunctantly left their belongings and stepped off the bus.

The small group of students shivered as they entered the building. It smelled like a furneral parlor and the air conditioning was on sending busts of cold air towards the already shivering childeren. Lucia looked around and saw hardly anybody in the lobby that worked at the Assylum. She felt uneasy and was beginning to reconsider missing school.

"Hello, you must the High School students?" A plump old woman with curly gray hair and soft green eyes, said appearing out of nowhere and stood in front of the students. "We're so happy that you've come to visit. Now, come with me I'll take you to some of the rooms that their occupants used to stay."

Lucia gulped, 'What do they mean used to stay in?' She thought as they began their tour. "Feel free to ask any questions during this tour." The woman said cheerfully as they walked down a dull hallway.

"What did you mean by Used to stay?" Lucia asked before the fear came over her and held back her tounge.

"Oh, a few of our inmates had been cured or have died." The woman seemed to be happy with the question, and Lucia felt her heart banging against her chest. "Any more questions?" Nobody spoke the only sounds were the slow deep breaths of them as they tired to calm them down.


Three hours later, Lucia and her fellow classmates found themselves staring through a window looking inside and finding two people inside. They both wore a white gown with white pants. One of them had flaming red hair and dark eyes. The other had dark brown hair and dark eyes. They didn't move they simply sat in the corner looking dead.

"Finally these two are our most recent addition here." The woman said pointing to the two. "The woman with the red hair is named Alice, and the man is named Shadow." As soon as the woman had said the two inmate's names. They both looked up and stared straight at the students.

"My lady?" Alice said stanidng up and walking towards Luica cautiously. Lucia didn't understand why she was doing this. "My lady, you're alive. Master would be so please with that."

"Is there a loud speaker inside?" Lucia asked as she clearly heard the woman speaking to her.

"No, why?" The woman said looking at Luica like she was insane.

"Nothing, I'm just wondering. Thats all." Lucia backed up and hid behind Heather. Alice, however did not remove her gaze on the spot she once was. Shadow, stepped next to Alice and also looked straight at Lucia.

"My lady." He said his voice was gruff and cold. Luica gulped, why was she hearing voices? She was confused and looked down at her watch.

"My lady, master would be pleased." Alice and Shadow both announced and Lucia prayed that the teacher would excuse them to go.

'Three more minutes' Luica thought. 'Just relax, Lucia you'll be alright.'

"Dementia come back to Master. Awaken Master."

"Alright, let's get back to the bus." Miss Jackson's voice drowned out the voices that were swimming in Lucia's mind. Luica was pushed and found that Alice and Shadow were back in their origanal places in the room and looked like they hadn't moved an inch.


Lucia sat in her seat staring at the seat in front of her. Heather was talking to her but Lucia didn't hear her. She kept hearing, "Dementia come back to Master. Awaken Master." inside her head like a broken CD.

"Hey, Lucia are you okay?" Heather asked shaking her friend. "You still alive?"

"Huh?" Lucia looked clueless at Heather and blinked. "How long have I been on the bus?"

"Uh...thirty minutes. You alright?"

"I'm not sure. So...did you hear anything strange at the Assylum?"

"No."

"How about at the last place we went to. Did you think that woman staring out the window and that guy looked scary to you?"

"What? Lucia, those two weren't looking out the window. They were just laying in their corner. Are you sure you're okay?"

Lucia didn't answer. She rubbed her eyes and stared out the bus window. 'It's my imagination.' she thought as she closed her eyes. "It was only my imagination." She said and dozed off.


Back in the Assylum, Alice and Shadow waited. They waited for the men with their white coats to come in and test their blood. When they did, both Alice and Shadow attacked. There was only two of doctors and it was a quick victory. Alice and Shadow drug their victims and quickly changed into the doctor's coats. Collecting the blood from the two dead doctors. Alice and Shadow both walked out of the Assylum and headed towards their master.

"Master, you will live again. You're Dementia will be by your side once more."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on January 13, 2008, 6:28:05 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfok this so does not sound good

MiaEmber on January 14, 2008, 5:42:58 AM

MiaEmber on
MiaEmberWhat do you mean it doesn't sound good?

zerotimberwolf on January 14, 2008, 6:03:38 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfwell if i started hearing voices i would be freaking out

MiaEmber on January 14, 2008, 6:30:30 AM

MiaEmber on
MiaEmberOh. Well, yeah she got freaked out. I would too. But thanks for the Comment. ^_^! Oh, the thrid chapter would be submitted very soon. Watch out for that.

MiaEmber on January 13, 2008, 6:19:41 AM

MiaEmber on
MiaEmberI've finished the second chapter. I hope you enjoy this and please comment. Thank you.