Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Therepy Treatment?

Song of the Tigers is about a group of people who are trying to save their world by a man named Takeo. It's about TIGERS all different types of them. Hope you enjoy and please comment.

Chapter 3 - Therepy Treatment?

Chapter 3 - Therepy Treatment?
When Lucia had arrived back at school she only had three more minutes before her last period got out. So she got on her bus and took the seat near the front. Her driver sat, waiting for the students to come on and turned towards Lucia.

"So," the driver said with a smile. "How did your feild trip go?" Lucia looked up at her driver and shrugged. "Was it boring?"

"No." Lucia exclaimed looking at her driver. "It's just that...well...I don't know how to explain it. I mean, I just felt like I was being talk-" The bell to the school intruppted Lucia and the bus driver shook his head.

"Tell me later, alright?" He said turning back around and greeting a couple of boys who just stepped onto the bus. Lucia rolled her eyes and turned around to face the front. She hated to wait for a time to acutally tell what had happened to her.

Before Lucia knew it, the entire bus was filled with noise from everyone who had gotten on. She noticed she was still sitting by herself and she turned and was about to put her feet on the seat when a boy with brown spicky hair and blue eyes sat down next to her.

She recognized him. He was her next door neighbor, Blake Yates. She wondered why he was riding the bus when he nomally take a ride with his older brother Kura. Blake and Lucia had only two things in common. One, both their parents were killed in a freak accident and they both lived with their older siblings. Two, they both were considered an outcast.

Lucia felt butterflies twitter around as Blake sat there silent and stern. She glanced his way and caught his eyes. They were blue and full of hatered. Thinking it was her she tore away from his eyes and stared at her feet instead.


The bus ride was long and tiring. She lived ten blocks from the school and she didn't own a car for her parents reason. Blake's brother however thought it was an accident and knew he would never be in one of them. Lucia wished her sister was the same way.

"Why now?!" Blake said through gritted teeth. Lucia glanced at him and caught his eyes again. "What?"

"Nothing. I just..." Lucia began.

"Don't worry about it. It doesn't consern you." Blake snapped back at her. Lucia returned to her staring at her feet. While she was staring she noticed Blake's backpack begin to move. She shook her head trying to clear her mind. Looking back she saw that it moved once again, only this time it was moving more violently.

"Blake?" Lucia squeeked, gently tapping him on the shoulder. He turned to face her and waited. "Uh...your backpack's uh...moving." Black's eyes fell unto his backpack and he kicked it hard. The twitching backpack fell still and Lucia gulped.


Her stop came and Lucia waited for Blake to get off. He stommped off the bus and headed towards his house on the other side of the street. Lucia watched him, as she started towards her house. She wondered why he was so mad. 'What was in his backpack I wonder.' Lucia thought as she shrugged off the thought and stepped inside.

"Ginger, I'm home!" Luica yelled hoping that she wasn't going to be alone. "Ginger?"

"I'm in the kitchen." Lucia threw her backpack on the couch and walked inside the kitchen. Her older sister Ginger sat wipping her mouth. "*Ahem* How was the feild trip?" Ginger asked with a smile.

Luica rolled her eyes and sat down. "It was interesting. I swear I saw a couple of inmates stood up and stared right at me, and I could swear that they were talking to me too."

"Now, Lucia," Ginger began as she began cleaning off the table. "You know I'm no Therepist but you should really lay off the soda pop."

"But Ginger, I didn't have any pop for...three months now." Lucia said throwing her hands up in the air. "And I'm not taking any drugs and I'm pretty sure I wasn't dreaming...I think I was daydreaming acutally." Ginger rolled her eyes and picked up the rest of her things.

"Then I guess it's a bad night to have Moive Fridays I guess."

"No, it's Friday. I must have had a long week. Don't worry about it." Lucia looked up at Ginger with her puppy eyes and Ginger smiled.

"Alright. But I'm not going to buy the pizza."

"Fine." Luica rolled her eyes and walked up to the phone. "Do I need Therepy Treatment?" She asked randomly. Ginger, who had placed her belongings in her backpack that was sitting next to their microwave.

"No." Ginger laughed thinking that Lucia was just playing a joke on her. "I think you just had a rough day."

"Yeah. Rough day." Lucia repeated. She picked up the phone dialed the local Pizza Hut and placed her order. She tried to go back to normal everyday things and pushed the experience that she had that day far deep in her mind.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on January 14, 2008, 8:06:19 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfwhat in the world is in Blake's backpack?

MiaEmber on January 14, 2008, 8:43:57 PM

MiaEmber on
MiaEmberThe answer would show itself in a couple more chapters. Sorry it's how I write I keep the reader on some sort of cliff hanger throughout the story...and sometimes I leave a cliff hanger at the end of the story. Sorry if it gets too confusing.

chapter 4
The New Kid

Would be up very soon. Maybe sometime friday watch out for that. ^_^

zerotimberwolf on January 15, 2008, 4:02:31 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfok =)