Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Virus

This is an AU of the episode Hard Drive Courage with some huge changes. You don’t need to have seen the episode to understand the story though. This is also CourageXComputer slash so stay away if you don’t like slash.

Chapter 2 - Virus

Chapter 2 - Virus
Chapter Two

Virus

Courage had been snoozing soundly in Muriel’s rocking chair that morning, breakfast had been short because Muriel had to tent to Eustace and had little time to make anything.

Eustace had gotten sick overnight and even though Muriel was the greatest when it came to making people better she couldn’t crack Eustace’s cold. Courage knew she was up there right now trying a few more methods on Eustace.

Courage himself had no plans for the day, he had nothing to do while Muriel was busy so enjoying an pre-afternoon nap was best.

He lazy lifted an eyelid as Muriel made her way back down stairs with what looked like a bowl of green snot. She sighed before saying, “Well my old granddaddy soup didn’t work either.”

Courage couldn’t help but enjoy the torture Eustace was going through. After everything that old man had done to him being forced to eat that soup junk was perfect pay back for the pink dog.

“I’m running out of ideas Courage.” Muriel spoke heading into the kitchen. “Maybe that Ranch Dressing soup will work...if not I don’t know what I can do anymore.”

Courage felt bad for Muriel, she’d been up half the night trying to help Eustace and now she was running out of ideas. With nothing better to do Courage decided he’d help Muriel, he didn’t want her down on herself just because she can’t crack one stupid cold.

With a yawn Courage jumped off the chair and made his way up the stairs. He passed the bedroom with a moaning Eustace inside and made his way into the attic.

It was looking as gloomy as ever in the attic and it was still in need of a new lightbulb. Today though, enough light entered through the window to light the attic and gave it an almost friendly feeling.

Courage sat down in front of the computer, typing in, ‘Cure for common cold’

He got an answer from a British voice and the light green letters that follow across the screen in pattern with the voice. “I thought you humans haven’t figured that out yet?”

Sighing angrily he then typed in, ‘Common cures for the common cold!’

“Good luck with that kid.” The ever sarcastic computer spoke as thousands of possible cures came up in the search making Courage’s jaw drop.

Picking the first most nastiest cure he could find for Eustace he grinned as he typed asking, no TELLING The Computer to download it. If you were going to ask it to do something you may as well not, making it do it was the only way. Courage had learned this about his computer the hard way...

The cure itself consisted of eating five hot chili peppers and Courage couldn’t wait to see Eustace do it!

“I’m not downloading it.” Came the stubborn reply of the computer. “I told you already, I’m not downloading anything until I get proper virus protection which you have been neglecting me of.”

“Just download this thing now for me and I’ll do it later alright?” Courage asked.

He didn’t give the machine time to reply as darted out of the room, despite everything The Computer did begin downloading...that was when it got in...and it was waiting for the perfect chance to attack...

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment