Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hawaiian Seeds And A New Activation

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 1 - Hawaiian Seeds And A New Activation

Chapter 1 - Hawaiian Seeds And A New Activation
A/N: Ok so Im doing a Courage The Cowardly Dog crossover with Lilo And Stitch. Im a bit worried that no one knows about Courage because of it being canceled and having a time slot of 4:00 in the morning. (Curse you cartoon network!) I suggests you only read this if you know about the Courage show.

Summary: Muriel opens a bag of rare Hawaiian flower seeds and doesn’t notices that there is an experiment pod mixed in with the seed. Things only get worse when she activates experiment 600. Gantu finds out about the experiment and is heading to Nowhere to capture it thankfully Lilo and Stitch are close behind.

A Cowardly Crossover

By: CTCD

Chapter 1

Hawaiian Seeds And A New Activation

Courage was enjoying himself on Muriel’s lap it was a nice day out and the breakfast Muriel had baked made him very tired and sleepy. He snoozed as Muriel and Eustace watched some crazy show with an odd man dancing around with bananas twirling in his ears. He didn’t even hear the mail man’s truck pull up to the house and kick (Literally) a box and a newspaper up on the porch.

“The mail’s finally here.” Muriel said causing Courage to wake up a bit.

“Took them long enough.” Eustace said folded up his old newspaper. “Go get my newspaper you stupid dog.” He said impatiently.

Courage simply closed his eyes and tried to ignore him but Eustace wasn’t going to have it that way. He pulled his head under his newspaper for a few seconds and pulled out a large ugly green mask.

“Ogga booga booga!” He yelled. Courage instantly jumped out of Muriel’s lap and ran out of the house screaming.

Once outside he began to breath heavily trying to regain his breath. He could hear Eustace laughing inside soon followed by a clunk and a “What did I do?”

Courage looked down at the mail and gave a small “Uh?” as he saw the small box. Most of the time there was only bills and Eustace’s paper but now there was this odd box. He sniffed it twice, it didn’t smell funny. He shrugged and took the box in to show Muriel. He also grabbed Eustace’s newspaper after nearly forgetting it.

“What’s this?” Muriel asked as Courage dropped the box on her lap. “Who cares.” Eustace mumbled opening up his new newspaper.

“Well I guess it wouldn’t hurt to open it.” She said as she began to open the box.

“Oh!” She gasped as she pulled out a packet of seeds. “My rare Hawaiian seeds finally got here!” Courage sighed with relief now knowing that it wasn’t something harmful.

“Courage shall we go plant them?” Muriel asked excitedly. “Mmm hmm.” Courage replied knowing that he could now get away from Eustace.

“Whatever.” Eustace mumbled flipping a page of his newspaper “Nothing has ever grown here in fifty years.” He said flipping another page.

“Oh Eustace!” Muriel said angrily “That’s because you haven’t tried to grow anything in fifty years! Maybe if you actually tried you could grow something too!” Eustace simply flipped another page to prove he was ignoring her.

“Come on Courage.” Muriel said still sounding a little angry. “Lets leave the lazy farmer.”

Muriel spent a good half an hour turning up dirt to plant her flowers in Courage tried to help but he would always end up with a hole instead of turned up dirt. So he watched her do it instead. After turning up the dirt Muriel finally opened up the seed packed and dumped them into her hands. That was when a very bad feeling came over Courage.

“What in the world is this...” he heard Muriel say. He looked up at Muriel as she lowered her hand’s to let him see what the problem was. To his surprises mixed in with the seeds there was a large blue marble shaped ball with 600 written on it in big black letters.

“Must be some new kind of fertilizer.” Muriel said inspecting the blue ball. “I don’t see how it suppose to work and the instructions don’t say anything about it. Maybe I just throw it in?”

She threw the ball into the turned up ground and began to plant the seeds. Courage on the other hand couldn’t get his mind off of the ball something just didn’t feel right about it.

“There all done.” Muriel said standing back up. “Now all we need to do is water them.” Courage nodded in approval, he couldn’t wait to finish up even if the ball was still bothering him. All he cared was that he could lay back down on Muriel again.

Muriel when back inside the house to find the water bucket leaving Courage alone with the odd ball. He sniffed the air hoping to get a smell of it but it was no good. Muriel soon came back out with the water bucket and began to water the seeds. She hummed as Courage suddenly got a very bad feeling again. No sooner had the feeling come on when the small seed bed suddenly exploded with yellow light.

Both Courage and Muriel were knocked back by the sudden rush of wind. He just got a small glimpse through the light of a large yellow sphere that began to take shape of a small creature.

Once the light had subsided both Muriel and Courage could now see again and they could also see what had been produced by the sudden burst of energy.

Eustace could be heard shouting to them as he began to walk outside “What the heck was that woman!” He soon met up with them and he too could now see the creature that had suddenly appeared.

Courage gasped, It looked like a large blueish gray koala... “This can’t be good or else my name is Splodyhead...and it’s not...” Courage mumbled

Somewhere in Hawaii...

625 was trying to get some sleep after eating at least 20 sandwiches. Thankfully for him Gantu was out experiment hunting and not bothering him. Of course the bad guys never get a moment of peace because Gantu’s angry footsteps could be heard coming towards the ship.

625 almost fell out of his chair as Gantu stomped into the ship. “No experiments again fish face? hamster breath is going to be pretty darn angry with you again.” 625 taunted. No sooner had he said Hamsterviel did the hamster face appeared on the screen.

“Gantu where is my experiment?” He asked angrily. “The little girl and the...”

“I don’t need excuses I need experiments!” Gantu cringed as Hamsterviel’s voice boomed through the ship “I know that sir but...”

“No Buts you over sized hunk of blubber that been rotting out in the sun.” Hamsterviel yelled

“I’m sorry sir but...”Gantu was stopped again but this time it was from the beeping of the experiment container.

“Ah yes an experiment.” Hamsterviel said with a smug smile.

“Hey could you turn that annoying beeping off.” 625 mumbled. “Im trying to get some sleep here.”

“Quite you!” Gantu yelled as the container reviled the experiment.

“Experiment 600, primary function: Cutting through anything with its extremely sharp claws that can extend at will.”

A hologram of 600 appeared in the container. It looked like Stitch except it was a bit taller. It’s ears were longer than Stitch and its head seemed a bit taller too. It was a dark blueish gray color but its torso was completely gray. The inside of its ears, around it eyes and the patterns on it back where gray as well. (A/N: the patterns on 600 back looks like the ones on Stitch back) It’s nose was black and its eyes were black. It didn’t have spines or the second pair of arms but it made up with its fingers which were made of steel and ended in sharp curves. The hologram change after a few seconds and morphed into the same picture of 600 except it now showed it claws completely extended. They were now almost as big as a sword.

“G...Gantu I...I...need this experiment!” Hamstervile yelled with excitement “Right I’ll go now before the little girl and...” Gantu once more was interrupted by the container

“WARNING experiment not detected on island, WARNING experiment not detected on island scanning for experiment 600 now, scanning now, scanning now...experiment found, country: America, State: Kansas, City: Nowhere” “Nowhere?” Gantu asked.

“Nowhere: Once known as a tourist site because of it being a natural desert in Kansas where deserts are said to not be able to existed. It also once attracts tourist for literally looking like nowhere. Apart from the few tourist the people who live there are spread across the outskirts who must go to town for most of there needs. Tourist are becoming rare in Nowhere because of increasing temperature and an increase of abnormal and strange thing that happen there.”

“Another sweltering mud ball, blitznack!” Gantu mumbled.

“You will get me that experiment! I don’t care how hot it is, I don’t care how many strange things happen there. GET ME THAT EXPERIMENT NOW!Over and out you tub of blubber!” Hamsterviel Shouting face disappeared as the screen went black.

“Ohhhh to bad for you the ship is busted, guess your going to have to swim all the way to Kansas.” 625 laughed.

“I’m going to have to take those flying machines that the earth creatures invented.” Gantu said mostly to himself. “You mean planes right?” 625 asked jokingly “Whatever.” Gantu growled.

“Well send me a postcard when you get there. I’ve got sandwich’s to make.”

“Your coming with me!” Gantu yelled grabbing 625 by the neck. “But who’s going to watch the ship?” 625 questioned. “Trust me I have a few friends who can take care of it.” Gantu answered

“Wait, wait.” 625 said with a small smile “I’ll find some people to watch the ship you don’t worry about it.”

“I don’t care who does it as long as you come suffer with me.” Gantu yelled. 625 chucked as he began to call over his friend. Gantu on the other hand was to busy thinking about how easy it would be to capture this experiment.

“I’m going to Nowhere and that little girl and the trog don’t know it! I can win over that experiment without any problems for the first time!”

End Chapter 1

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment