Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 600 V.S. Muriel’s Pan

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 2 - 600 V.S. Muriel’s Pan

Chapter 2 - 600 V.S. Muriel’s Pan
Chapter 2

600 V.S. Muriel’s Pan

Courage couldn’t help but whimper when the gray creature began to stir slightly. It slowly moved out of the curled position it was in. To Courage’s horror it slowly got to its feet and turned to him, its large black eyes seemed to almost stare into his soul.

“Well you are you?” Muriel asked not seeming to notice that its hands were made completely out of a thick sharp steel. The creature looked away from Courage to gaze over at Muriel. It made a low hissing noise as it began to back away from both Muriel and Courage.

“What the heck is that suppose to be?” Eustace asked “It looks like it got run over by a car a few hundred times.” He began to laugh at his ‘Not funny at all joke’ just to taunt the creature and it responded by turning its hiss into an angry growl.

Courage almost passed out from fear when it flexed its claws out so long that they now were the size of a sword.

“Eustace I don’t think you should make fun of...” Muriel started but Eustace continued to make bad jokes

“Was it an accident or are you really stupid enough to walk in front of a car.” He said laughing even harder. The creature snarled and lunged at Eustace, it claws extended outward. Courage who had seen this coming had lunged forward and thankfully pushed Eustace out of the way just before the creatures claws could meet Eustace’s face.

The creature landed a few feet away from Courage and very, very closely to Eustace’s truck. In a blind rage of furry and uncontrolled instinct for destruction, ran, tackled, crushed and slashed Eustace’s truck into a hundred pieces.

“My truck!” Eustace yelled darting forward to go save it from any more harm.

The creature smiled a very devilish smile as it paced back to Courage and Muriel. It retracted its claws as at smiled again this time a friendly smile not an evil one. Courage thought that maybe because they released it from that odd ball that it was now grateful to them and wasn’t going to hurt them.

Muriel smiled and asked once again. “So who are you?” The creature smile grew even wider as it spoke in a gruff animal like voice.

“Mega 600.”He said waging his very tiny tail like a dog. “So your name is 600?” Muriel asked “Why would anyone name there dog 600.”

“Mega naga dog.” 600 continued but Muriel ignored him much the way she never seemed to notice Courage when he would try to warn her about something bad. “Well 600 you don’t seem to have any owners. So I guess we will keep you for now besides you are kind of cute for a run over dog.”

600 gave Muriel a disgusted look at if he much rather be anywhere else then in the middle of Nowhere. He didn’t like the fact of being stuck here when he could be destroying city’s right now.

Muriel patted him on the head and began to walk back to the house he extended his claws in disgust as he followed after her. Courage gave a small whine as he too followed after Muriel. He worried deeply about those claws and what they could do to Muriel...

600 let his claws retain as he listened to Muriel tell him about house. He dropped to the ground so that he was now on four feet making him look more like a dog.

Muriel was telling him about the house she showed him all the rooms and told him about them even if he didn’t understand what a kitchen, attic, bathroom, basement, living room and bedrooms were. He tried very hard to listen to everything she was telling him but his urge to do something bad and destructive was growing deep within and the feeling of his claws shedding things up into tiny pieces was making him want to extend his claws and cut Muriel down to shreds. As they entered the kitchen he found it unable to stop himself...

Courage couldn’t believe that Muriel didn’t noticed that 600 had come from that flash of light the ball had caused nor the fact he just suddenly appeared out of nowhere and she didn’t seem to care that 600 didn’t seem to understand what living rooms and such were.

Courage didn’t like the fact that this monster had huge steel claw and that it looks like it had been run over way too many times. He knew from experience that this could only lead to something very bad no matter how nice it tried to act. He made sure to keep a very close eye on 600 as Muriel showed him the house, she was now talking about how she should try to rename 600 to something better and less dull sounding.

She petted both 600 and Courage as she asked 600 if he was hungry. “You must be hungry being a stray dog so you must not get much food. I know just what to give you! Vinegar dipped liver supreme dog food!” Courage watched Muriel as she began to open a can of dog food, 600 on the other hand seemed to be more interested with the other things in the kitchen a flame seemed to shine in his eyes as he overlooked the different items which he could easily destroy.

Courage gave a weak growl to 600 as he looked away from Muriel to make sure he wasn’t getting any ideas. This seemed to bring 600 out of his trance as he overlooked the dog food Muriel was now setting down in front of him.

“Eat up.” Muriel said as 600 sniffed it twice then made a disgusted look. “Is something wrong with the dog food?” Muriel asked. To Courage’s horror a devilish smile formed on 600 face again. He barley had time to register what happened next.

600 took the dog food and the dish and spattered it on top of Courage’s head in a blink of an eye. Courage who was now blinded by dog food covering his eyes without question screamed and began to run around the room as if 600 had just tried to cut him in two.

600 went into a laughing fit as Courage continued to run around the room screaming bloody murder. “Courage stop!” Muriel yelled over the laughter and screaming.

600 who still was laughing outstretched his claws and slashed the table into two pieces.

“Not you too!” Muriel yelled. 600 next target was the fridge, he made quick work out of it with one slash of his claws.

“STOP IT NOW!” Muriel screamed over the crying of the cowardly dog. 600 on the other hand was to busy laughing and trying to find more cuttable things then to care about what Muriel had to say.

Muriel quickly snatched a near by pan and smashed it on top of 600 head. He felt a surging pain in his head as he fell over. Instantly his world began to spin and morph right in front of his eye’s. He barley saw the pan that was now the shape of his head.

As 600 began to slowly recover Courage on the other hand had thankfully ran right into a wall screaming and even after falling to the ground he still continued to scream. He thankfully passed out a few seconds later from too much screaming and not breathing in between.

Muriel sighed out a “What a relief.” as she grabbed a near by chair to sit...it broke the second she sat down on it...It looked as though things couldn’t get any worse in the kitchen and as 600 began to see the mess he made he actually feel bad for messing everything up for the first time...and even worse he didn’t know why.

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment