Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - 600's Weakness

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 4 - 600's Weakness

Chapter 4 - 600's Weakness
Chapter 4

600's Weakness

“JUMBA!.” Lilo shouted through the house as she ran upstairs to find the former evil genus.

As she bolted through the door to Jumba and Pleakly’s room she almost toppled over Pleakly who of course yelled. “Hey you know what Nani said about running through the house!”

Lilo completely ignored him as she passed and still didn’t stop calling Jumba’s name

Pleakly still was babbling on about how angry Nani would be when Stitch also came bolting through the door on all four legs. Unlike Lilo he completely knocked Pleakly to the ground. “Why do I even bother...” Pleakly mumbled.

Jumba, Jumba, Jumba.” Lilo continued until Jumba finally looked up from his invention. “Vat is it little girl?” He asked. “I have much work to be finishing.”

“Jumba I got bad news. Gantu and 625 are going to Nowhere Kan...” She was cut off by Pleakly who instantly said. “Nowhere what do you mean? There already going nowhere.”

“I wasn’t finished.” Lilo said rudely giving Pleakly an annoyed look. “Now I’ll continue, but no more interruptions.”

“Right, right little girl, just get on with it.” Jumba said.

“Alright, we saw Gantu at the air port getting on a plane. He said he was going to Nowhere Kansas to find experiment 600. We need to go to this Nowhere place soon before he captures 600.”

“I am thinking that not such a good idea. Experiment 600 was my first attempt at the 600 series of experiments. As you know the 600 series are my most powerful and dangerous experiments and I went a little too overboard with my first 600 series experiment. I gave him extreme speed and agility, night vison, super eye sight that can focus in and out, he can scale walls with his claws, he can virtually cut through even the hardest substances in the universe, his claws retract into his arms, he is bullet and fire proof like 626, and has a very bad temper.” Jumba said showing Lilo the experiment log so she could see 600 for herself.

“As you can see I made 600 a lot like 626, almost a prototype.”

“Why is it such a bad idea to go and get him?.” Lilo asked reading the experiment file.

Very powerful experiment.” Jumba said “Like I said before I went a little too overboard with him. We should just let Gantu get him there is no ‘One True Place’ for 600.”

“Naga!” Stitch yelled.

This had made everyone jump after how quite he had been the last few minutes

“Always one true place for cousins even if have bad temper!” Stitch said. “Stitch was bad but Stitch found one true place with Lilo.”

Jumba sighed as though he didn’t want to go anywhere near 600 and said. “I designed 600 with one weakness. I tried improved this weakness on 600 out of my excitement to finally reach my 600 experiment but it still ended out as a very bad weak spot.”

“What’s his weak spot?.” Lilo asked closing the experiment log. “His own claws...” Jumba mumbled. “His steel claws would wear down after using them a great deal of time. They would some times even crack off after getting to dull. I fixed this by making his steel claws work just like normal finger nail. They grow just like normal nails if they are cracked off it takes weeks to grow back making him helpless until then. Another problem is if he doesn’t use them alot they continue to grow until they become painful or too heave to carry around. This causes him an annoying itch like feeling so he go’s into crazy fits of slashing and anger when the claws grow to big making him even more dangerous and his temper is awful if he doesn’t get his way.” Jumba shivered as though he had, had a bad experience.

“Using these weaknesses we round up a few experiments, Taunt him into a rage, Fight him until his claws wear down and then get him away from Gantu.” Jumba said

Lilo jumped up at hearing this. “I’ll go find the experiments just tell me which ones!”

“This is not going to be easy. 600 can cut through just about anything. It may be hard to cut down his claws.” Jumba said.

“This should be no problem, right Stitch?” Lilo said. “Ih.” Stitch replied. He was happy to know a new cousin was about to join there ohana no matter how dangerous he may be.

“Now then.” Jumba said. “You must go find Splodyhead, Slushy, Yaarp, Sparky, and Finder. They may be are only hope of catching 600 without causing a lot of damage to this Nowhere place...Of course an evil genies such as my self would love to see 600 do a little damage.” Lilo sighed at Jumba’s last comment there was just no changing an evil genus.

“Mega look for cousins.” Stitch said. “And Lilo find plane.”

“Uh oh, where are we going to get the money for plane tickets?” Lilo asked “Don’t be worrying little girl.” Jumba said reassuringly. “Leave plane tickets to Jumba.” That only made Lilo worry more about what Jumba was going to do.

“Lets go Stitch.” She said as they bounded off to find the other experiments in hopes of caching one of Jumba’s most powerful creations.

Back In Nowhere...

Courage woke up to the sound of the newscasters voice. At first he wouldn’t have cared that the TV was on but then he noticed that he was talking about a great deal of vandalism that was occurring in Nowhere.

He felt his heart begin to race as he opened his eyes and gazed upon the black and white TV. As always the newscasters was excited as ever as he gave the report on what happened

“It seems that all through last night a strange monster began to vandalize the city. Cars sliced to pieces, Windows smashed, Garbage cans with large holes in them and that’s just the start of it. Car wheels slashed, street lamps polls sliced off, Even people who were driving there cars got the front of them smashed and they never even got to see who did it. Only one lone picture was taken of this speedy little creature and even then it was to fast to get a clear shot.”

Courage gasped as a dark picture of a little dog like figure appeared on the screen. The claws and the large ears were unmistakable and those eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness...It was in every case 600.

He quickly rushed into kitchen to check if Muriel was safe. She and Eustace were in there normal places and Slash was on the floor, on all fours eating some dog food.

600 looked tired, he must have been up all night to be that tired and he looked very dirty too. “So much for Slash being a good dog.” Courage thought.

He instantly noticed that one of Slashes claws was cracked. “So Slash may have a weakness.” He thought. His claws may not be as powerful as they seem...Maybe I could get rid of thoughs claws...”

Courage couldn’t help but smile an evil grin as he thought of all the possible ways he could get rid of Slashes claws. But then again what if he couldn’t get rid of the claws...then Slash would tear him to pieces for even trying to exploit his only weakness...

End Chapter 4

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment