Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - 625 VS Computer! (Obsessed Fan Girl Scream)

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 5 - 625 VS Computer! (Obsessed Fan Girl Scream)

Chapter 5 - 625 VS Computer! (Obsessed Fan Girl Scream)
Chapter 5

625 VS Computer! (Obsessed Fan Girl Scream)

Lilo smiled proudly, she had found all the experiments Jumba needed. Now the only problem was the tickets that Jumba was suppose to get.

Finding the experiments had been a lot harder than she and Stitch had thought. They were all at a party on Gantu’s ship and to make things worse they didn’t want to leave it. Thankfully Slushy reminded them that they owe Lilo for saving them from Gantu.

Slushy and Finder where the only two experiments that seemed to have put there work before the party. It surprised Lilo that Slushy wasn’t even going to it. Both Slushy and Finder seemed to be some of the most trustworthy experiments along with Stitch.

“So you guys must have never been on a plane before have you?” She asked.

“Naga.” They all said at once even Stitch.

“It’ll be ok and I bet you guys will have fun too!” She said even though the only flying thing she had ever ridden in before was a space ship and that must have been ten times faster than a plane.

“But I bet we would have more fun at the party.” Splodyhead said with a sigh.

“Naga, Cousins come first.” Slushy said.

“Ih.” Stitch and Finder replied.

“But I’ve seen 600.” Sparky said. “I saw him back in the lab. He was terrible and crazy he can’t even be an experiment, he’s a monster.”

“Yea lets go back to the party and leave Gantu to 600 wrath.” Splodyhead said.

“Naga, all cousins have one true place no matter how evil they may seem. Stitch said. “Mega bad. Mega very, very bad like 600 but Mega change thanks to Lilo. Mega is like 600 in many ways and 600 can become good just like Stitch.”

“That’s right!” Lilo said backing him up

“Right!” Slushy and Finder said as well.

“Whatever you guys say...” Mumbled Splodyhead

Finally after rounding up Yaarp they headed back to the house. To there surprise Jumba somehow got the tickets!

“Little girl must be getting ready now. Plane leaves in hour.” Jumba said

“But how are we going to hide the experiments?” Lilo asked

“Uh...I’m not knowing.” Jumba said scratching his head “Thought little girl had everything planed out.”

“Uh oh...” Lilo said looking over at the experiments wondering how she was going to get them onto the plane.

Just then Pleakly lit up and jumped forward. “I will make you guys the best experiment hidden as human clothes ever!” He said as he began to shuffle around the room looking for his sewing stuff.

“Must be hurrying one eyed one we only have hour.” Jumba said as Pleakly began to take notes on the experiments size and what there best looking style of clothes could be.

Back to Gantu and 625...

Gantu looked around at the never ending outskirts of Nowhere as he and 625 got off the plane. He knew instantly that he was never going to find 600 in this place.

“Can I just have a little good luck for once!” He thought, even though the abomination and the little girl weren’t here to stop him he still wasn’t going to find a trog in this never ending wasteland.

“Great, first I lose my sandwiches and now I get to fry in the middle of nowhere...” 625 said as he flopped forward onto the ground. “Why did I ever come to this place with you fish sticks...” He mumbled. As 625 complained about the heat Gantu was worrying about how he was going to get the experiment without a capture container or plasma gun.

“Maybe we should just go back.” 625 said as his fur began to itch from sticking to his sweaty body. He began scratch himself in a furry but the itch never seemed to go away.

“No I will never leave until I get that experiment!” Gantu yelled turning back to 625. “A (Former) captain never gives up!”

“Whatever you say blubber head...but if you turn into real fish sticks because you fry in this hot sun don’t come crying to me!” 625 said hauling himself up off the ground again.

Gantu gritted his teeth angrily and forced back the urge to punch 625 into the ground

Nowhere looked like a town from the old west, Gantu of course barley knew what the old west was to begin with. He took the time to look around a bit and see the shops and ask for information about abnormal things that usually happen around Nowhere to his luck he found that a strange creature with large claws had attack the town last night.

625 had wondered off a few times as Gantu looked around and to 625's dismay he almost got his fur completely shaved off when some freaky guy with a big crazy, smile known as Fred lured him into his air condition barber shop. Thankfully Gantu had dragged him before Fred could do any harm and now he stayed as close to Gantu as possible.

“Where are we going?” He asked as Gantu began to walk into the outskirts which was even hotter than the town.

“We’ve looked everywhere in town for 600 and we still haven’t found him or even seen a glimps of him. I got some info that there is an old farmhouse out in the outskirts of Nowhere with an old married couple living there.” Gantu said.

“So...” 625 said.

“It the only place we haven’t looked yet and It’s a perfect place for the abomination to hide.” He said clenching his fists with both anger and happiness.

“Aww!” 625 whined at the thought of more walking and no lunch. Besides what if there are more lunatics like that Freaky Fred guy. “Get over it!” Gantu yelled. “They wouldn’t dare to harm me!”

“Yea whatever...” 625 mumbled.

“Hey!” Came a voice from behind him and Gantu.

They both turned at the same time to see who had just called them.

“What?” Gantu said angrily as he overlooked a large rat with a dark red shirt on.

“You tourists?” he said too the both of them.

“What’s it to you?” 625 asked

“The names Charley.” The rat said “And you’s two’s better be looking out for yourself. Many tourist have been disappearing, in fact twenty have gone missing just this week. I don’t knows about you two’s but you better be carful about what ya do. If I were you I wouldn’t go out there almost all of them tourist disappear out there.”

Right, whatever...” Gantu mumbled as he continued to walk towards Courage’s house ignoring Charley...

Back at Courage’s house...

Courage slowly got closer to Slash to get a better look at the crack in his claw. Slash seemed so tired that he didn’t even notice Courage was getting closer to him.

Courage slowly stuck a finger out at Slashes claw even though that was a very stupid idea. The very second it made contact with the claw Slash jumped up on his two legs and began to howl with pain.

“Courage!” Muriel yelled “How dare you harm poor Slash just because you don’t like him!”

She picked up Slash and began to stroke him down his back just the way he liked it but it didn’t seem to help. “Out!” She yelled. Courage couldn’t believe what he was hearing!

“Out now!” She yelled again.

He whimpered softly as he left threw the back door knowing Muriel didn’t love him anymore. He wished Slash would go away forever, he wished Slash had never come here in the first place...

Despite his deep loneliness he snuck up to the kitchen window and peered inside to keep an eye on Muriel. Knowing what Slash had done to the town last night he knew he was up to something...something bad.

Eustace apparently enjoyed knowing Courage was gone because he had left the kitchen and was now in the living room dancing around and singing about how the stupid dog is finally gone.

Muriel was telling 600 how dirty he was and that he needed a bath. 600 didn’t know what a bath was of course but he still didn’t doubt her of what it was.

As Muriel was getting the bath ready Courage took the time to dig up a ladder he had used a long time ago. 600 was just about to be put in the bathtub as he climbed up it.

“Ok here you go.” Muriel said as she placed him in the hot water. Slash either didn’t like water or it was simply to hot. Without question his eyes widened as if he was getting put into hot lava and he outstretched his claws. With one slash he tore the bath tub in half. Muriel screamed as a large chunk of bathtub was flung at her hitting her in the head and knocking her out.

Slash howled with furry as he began to destroy everything within the bathroom. Courage on the other hand screamed with fear as 600 raced down the hall breaking everything in sight.

Near seconds later Eustace’s cry’s for help could be heard from down stairs as many noises of things smashing and shattering began to occur.

Courage opened the window and bolted down the hall, heading for the attic. Once he got there he locked the door and placed every thing he could find in the room and piled it up around it even though it wouldn’t help if Slash decided that he wanted to destroy the attic in his rage.

He hopped onto the computer chair and began to type, he needed help and fast...

Back with Gantu and 625...

Gantu knew that 600 had to be at the farm house that now was standing before him. It was easy to tell the abomination was there thanks to the truck that looked more like a jigsaw puzzle than an old rundown truck. He smiled as he took a few steps forward... so close to victory.

“Ok 625, this is how were going to do it.” Gantu said to 625. “I’m going to throw you through the attic window and your going to flush 600 out with your super strength. Once’s he’s out I’ll stomp on him with my foot and hopefully knock him out.”

“Hey G just one thing I don’t use...” 625 said but he didn’t get to finish because Gantu already had him in his hands ready to launch him at the window.

“G wait!” 625 screamed.

“You’ll do as I say!” Gantu growled as he threw 625 like a football at the attic window.

Back in the attic...

“Help! Help! Evil dog destroying house! Help!” Courage typed as his breathing began to increase drastically.

“Really, your still on this whole evil dog thing?” Computer said as though he didn’t care at all which he probably didn’t anyway.

“Yes! Help please hurry!” He typed

“Do you actually think I can do something about an evil demonic dog. I...” He was cut off as something suddenly crashed through the glass of the window.

Courage screamed when he noticed the thing that had crashed through the window looked like a tan, fat, clawless version of Slash.

“What freaky accident did you come from?” Computer asked rudely.

“I’m not a freaky accident.” 625 said as he slowly got up, recovering from the throw.

Courage screamed again when he saw that this creature could talk.

“Well you sure look like one!” Computer joked.

“I do not!”

“Do to!”

“Do not!”

“Do to!”

“Do not!”

“Do to!”

“Do not!”

“Do to!”

“Do not!”

“Do to!”

“Do not!”

“Do to!”

“Do not!”

“Do to!”

“Do Not!”

“Would you two stop!” Courage finally screamed.

“NO!” Both of them yell.

“I may be a freaky accident but at least I’m not the son of Frankenstein!” 625 yells

“I’m not a son of anything. I’m a highly intelligent artificial being capable of much smarter, faster and intelligent thoughts than any living thing on the planet and mostly smarter than you!” Computer replies

“Ha! The AI’s from where I come from are much smarter than you in every way.” 625 says

“Are not!”

“Are too!”

“Are not!”

“Are too!”

“Are not!”

“Are too!”

“Are not!”

“Are too!”

Courage sighs not even bothering...

“Are not!”

“Are too!”

“Are not!”

“Are too!”

“Are not!”

“Are too!”

“Are not!”

“Are too!”

“I can do this all night!” 625 says.

“Bring it on! I don’t have to breath!” Computer says back.

They were about to start at it again when a deep voice boomed through the attic. “625 did you get 600 yet.” Courage just then looked over and saw the fish like creature that was looking through the window...and he screamed loud and hard.

“Would you shut up!” Both computer and 625 yell at the same time.

“Did you get 600 or not!” Gantu yells.

“What do you think!” 625 shouts back.

It was just then when 600 bolted out the front door right under Gantu’s legs. He apparently ran out of things to destroy and was trying to find more. “Get back here trog!” Gantu yells chasing after the enraged experiment.

“Hey Ganny what about me!” 625 yells as Gantu disappears in the horizon.

Courage then realizes that this creature known as 625 could and was going to answer all his questions about 600. Cracking his knuckles he slowly begins to descend upon 625...

625 turns and only gets to mutter a soft. “Uh oh...”

End Chapter 5

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment