Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - 625 VS Courage The Cowardly Dog

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 6 - 625 VS Courage The Cowardly Dog

Chapter 6 - 625 VS Courage The Cowardly Dog
Chapter 6

625 VS Courage The Cowardly Dog

625 just barley got a chance to mumble “Uh Oh...” As Courage leap into the air in an attempt to tackle him down.

With the speed of an average (But lazy) experiment 625 ducked just in time to avoid the flying dog. Without another second to spare he took off down the hall in hopes of escaping the small but dangerous dog.

Courage was thankfully faster than a hungry 625 and caught up to him in no time. He lunged at him again and caught him half way down the stairs.

625 lost his footing on a stair when the pink dog tackled him. The next thing he knew was that he was face first on the floor at the bottom of the stairs with a small pick dog trying to hold him down.

Frustrated with this little fight they where having, 625 picked Courage up with what little super strength he had and flung him at the wall. To his surprise he had actually used enough strength to make a Courage shaped hole in the wall. He smiled proudly at his sudden burst of strength but it didn’t last long because Courage had already recovered and was getting back up.

“How do you do that!” 625 shouted. His only hope of escaping the near immortal dog was too retreat into the closet that was behind Muriel’s chair. (It randomly appears in episodes) Courage sighed as he heard the lock click as 625 locked himself into the closet.

“You have to come out sooner or later!” He called to 625.

“And you need to sleep sooner or later!” 625 yelled back.

Knowing that 625 wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon Courage went down into the basement and grabbed some rope for whenever 625 decided to come out. He then pulled Eustace big red chair up to the closet door and sat down to wait.

It was then when Courage noticed that Slash hadn’t really done any damage to the house. A few things where toppled over here and there and Eustace was knocked out on the floor but it looked like Slash hadn’t used his claws at all. Maybe it hurt him to much to use his claws when one was broken whatever it was he would soon know once he caught 625.

Courage decided to make himself lunch after an hour or so passed. He keep a constant eye on the closet door as he made a peanut butter jelly sandwich and kept the rope closely by. He couldn’t help but wonder when Muriel would wake up. What would she think about all this and if she would still favor Slash over him? He didn’t really want to know but he was glad that Slash was gone for now.

He sat back down in the chair with the PBJ and rope. He was about to begin munching on the sandwich when surprisingly 625 opened the door and in a near zombie like trance he walked out mumbling “...Sssaaannndddwwwiiiccchhh...” Courage dropped the sandwich to the floor in shock and to his surprise 625 dive onto it.

625 just got barley got it into his mouth when Courage snatched it back and tied the rope around him.

It took some time but Courage soon had 625 tied up to the bed in the attic. The whole time 625 wouldn’t stop talking about the sandwich Courage was using to keep him from running away. Finally Courage was ready to interrogate the experiment.

“Tell me what’s going on here and who are you guys?” He asked.

“Im not telling you anything.” 625 said turning away. Courage opened his mouth and threaded to eat the sandwich.

“No! NO! I’ll tell you everything just don’t eat the poor sandwich who deserves a better mouth to chew it.” 625 said as his eyes followed the movement of the sandwich.

“Alright tell me then.” Courage said slyly.

“Well, to tell you everything I have to go way, way back to the beginning of the story so that you understand everything ok?” 625 said.

“Fine.” Courage said

“Let me guess there really was life on Mars and the aliens loved sandwich’s so much they came to earth to get a sample its bread...” Computer said in the background.

“Well you got the from space thing right.” 625 said. “I am an alien to start with, well at least on this planet I am but from where I come from im an illegal genetic experimentation.” He said proudly.

“You mean your from a different planet!” Courage gasped.

“Well where I come from Earth is considered to be a backwater planet that is inhabited with brain dead creatures.” 625 said.

“Star Wars right?” Computer said.

“Trust me its nothing like that.” 625 replied.

“But your illegal why is that?” Courage asked.

“Let me start from the beginning.” 625 said. “A guy named Doctor Jumba Jokeba (A/N: I think that’s right?) Made 626 experiments to reek havoc across space each with there own destructive ability.

His 626th experiment was his greatest creation although I would have been his best creation if he hadn’t made 626 because I have his same abilities. Jumba was jailed after 626 reek havoc on a planet called Turo one of the main and most populated planets.

626 was sentenced to exile on an asteroid but he escaped to earth and landed in Hawaii. He met a little girl named Lilo who somehow changed him to good even after how destructive he was.

Jumba was let out of prison to capture 626 who was now called Stitch with some weird Earth Expert called Pleakly. They both failed to stop Lilo and Stitch so Gantu that big fish guy you saw was sent out instead. He too failed but the people you sentence Stitch soon saw that he was changed and exiled him to Earth with Lilo.

Gantu was fired from his job and Jumba and Pleakly where kept on Earth to make sure Stitch didn’t go bad again. After a while Gantu got a new job with this rodent called Hamstervil who wants to rule the galaxy with the experiments. Gantu was sent to capture the 625 experiments that where dehydrated inside a capsule. Lilo and Stitch stopped him but the experiments that where dehydrated in pods where scattered across Hawaii.

Now they try to get the experiments and turn them to good before Gantu does. Gantu is normally to clumsy to get any of the experiments but he has captured a few of them. Im not sure what Hamstervil does with the experiments considering he’s in jail. I even heard he tortures them for no reason at all which sounds pretty bad.

Anyway I’m not sure how 600 got off of Hawaii but I do know that Lilo doesn’t know there is an experiment here.”

Courage didn’t have a clue how to handle all this info he was getting... maybe scream would help but then again he wanted to know more. “So...So 600 is a...a ...mutated monster from outer space!” He stammered.

“Hey I don’t like being called a monster and I doubt 600 wouldn’t like it ether!” 625 said “And when are you going to give me that sandwich.”

“600's even worse than I thought...but with this Gantu guy around he’ll get captured soon...so I don’t have anything to worry about.” Courage thought.

“Hey give me the sandwich!” 625 yelled pulling Courage out of his thoughts.

“Fine, but one more thing. What if Stitch and Lilo come here?” Courage asked.

“They won’t trust me. There is no way they could have found out about 600.” 625 said as Courage put the sandwich into his mouth thanks to the fact 625 was tied up.

After 625 swallowed the sandwich whole he asked. “Are you going to let me out of here?”

“Your like 600 you must have a destructive power too I can’t let you go. Well not until this Gantu guy gets here to take you guys back to Hawaii.” Courage said.

“But what if Gantu doesn’t capture 600?” 625 asked.

“What do you mean? You said that those others aren’t here to stop him!” Courage said feeling a terrible amount of fear knowing that 600 could come back to live here again.

“Well Gantu isn’t that good at catching experiments...” 625 said.

“That means I’ll have to put up with 600 for the rest of my life!” Courage screamed.

“Maybe not.” 625 said. “You should contact Lilo and tell her about 600. She willcome you can trust me on that.”

“How do I contact her?” Courage asked

“It’s simple...I just happen to know her E-mail address.” 625 said “But you need to untie me first.”

Courage untied 625 but kept a close eye on him as he typed an E-mail to this Lilo kid. 625 only stopped a few times to ask Courage what his house address was.

“So you don’t mind giving up an experiment to this person?” Computer asked. He must have heard everything too.

“It doesn’t matter both ways around. Gantu is losing to 626 and the rest of the experiments. There is no way he could ever win against them now...but he still try’s anyway.” 625 said with a sigh.

Courage sighed too knowing that this was going to be a long day or even worse a longer week...

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment