Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - A Missing Slash And Snarling Sandwich’s

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 7 - A Missing Slash And Snarling Sandwich’s

Chapter 7 - A Missing Slash And Snarling Sandwich’s
Chapter 7

A Missing Slash And Snarling Sandwich’s

Gantu sighed meekly as he sat down on a bench near the local restaurant. He had lost both 600 and 625 who had disappeared while he had chased around 600.

“What do I do now!” Gantu yelled up into the sky.

He groaned softly at his constant bad luck...

“Hey where’s that other guy?” Came a voice from behind Gantu.

“What do you want?” Gantu grumbled to Charley.

“Ah he musta disappeared to.” Charley said giving Gantu a ‘I told you so look’.

“That can’t be true...” Gantu mumbled.

“I would just give up and leave and forget about your friend. Your never gona find him again.” Charley said.

“I...I can’t leave not without 600. Can’t anything work out for me just once!” Gantu thought. “And even worse some tourist kidnaper got 625.”

Gantu sighed as he got back up. “I need to find 600.” He said “I must!”

Back In Hawaii...

Lilo sighed looking at the style of clothes Pleakly pick out for the experiments.

“Well at least it will hid them good enough while we’re on the plane...” She thought

“Well lets get going.” She said out loud “We’ll see you in a few days Pleakly!” She yelled to him walking out of the room.

“Where do you think your going without me!” Pleakly yelled. “Your going to need a proper adult to come with you not this evil genus over here!”

“I can take good care of little girl without noodle brain!” Jumba said angrily.

“Yea like the time you almost let her eat rotten sausage!” Pleakly yelled

“It tasted fine to me!” Jumba fought back.

“Yea but it was evil just like you!” Pleakly yelled even louder

“So what we made good allies before 626 ate him.” Jumba grumbled

“I’m coming with and that’s that!” Pleakly said walking out of the room.

“Well lets go.” Lilo said again as the experiments trailed out of the room after Pleaky.

“Wait little girl.” Jumba said. “Take look at this.”

He moved his computer monitor over so that Lilo could see what was on the screen.

“625 sent us an E-mail?” She wondered after reading a bit of it.

“Ah so that’s where Slash was.” Jumba said softly as he read it himself. “Well we better hurry before he causes anymore damage.”

“Lets get going.” Lilo repeated for the third time “And print that out so we know where to go once we get to Nowhere.”

“We can just use Finder.” Jumba said.

“Fine lets just go now!” Lilo said.

The plane takeoff had been horrible. The experiments freaked out the second the plane started moving and then they all complained when there ears popped.

Lilo hadn’t liked the ear popping thing either she was half deaf for a good hour or so and then once it got better she was left with a bad headache.

Even now the ride to Nowhere was taking way to long they had already been sitting for almost two hours and the experiments weren’t too happy about it. Splodyhead had even tried to start a fight with Sparky which was ended quietly thanks to Slushy and Finder.

Lilo sighed hoping they would hurry up and get to Nowhere faster.

“I think I should have used Jumba’s ship...if it still worked.” She thought resting her head on the side of the seat to gaze out at America.

Back With Courage...

After tying 625 back up Courage headed to the bathroom to see of Muriel had woken up again and to his luck she was just waking up when he entered the room.

“C...Courage what happened?” Muriel asked gazing at the bathtub.

Courage began to babble about Slash but as always it sounded like nonsense to Muriel it sounded. Thankfully her memory returned and almost instantly yelled “Well I never! Slash is no longer welcome here ever again!”

“YAY!” Courage yelled launching himself onto Muriel’s lap.

“I guess I should apologize for saying those things about you Courage but I thought Slash was a good dog...I guess he was not.” Muriel said stroking Courage.

“Well we had better tidy up a bit.” Muriel said after a few minutes of hard core stroking.

Courage helped Muriel clean the house which wasn’t too hard thanks to Slash’s lack of using his claws. Eustace soon woke up but was disgusted to know Courage was staying now and after cleaning Muriel made some kind of a soup that Courage loved except for the vinegar after that he headed to the attic. He was planning on sleeping up there to make sure that if the fish thing came back he would know.

Once he got up there he found 625 fighting with the computer again this time it was over who could make the best sarcastic remarks. Courage placed a blanket onto the floor and closed his eyes to sleep but the constant fighting of the two was driving him crazy.

Finally around one in the morning Courage shut his computer off hoping that 625 would shut up sadly it didn’t work out that way. He now began to blabber about how he got sick after eating a green sandwich that was in the back of his fridge. He soon told Courage never to eat anything that’s greenish yellow and at the back of the fridge and snarls when you touch it.

Courage sighed knowing he wasn’t going to be getting any sleep tonight 625 wasn’t going to let him...

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment