Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Courage Meets Lilo And Stitch

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 8 - Courage Meets Lilo And Stitch

Chapter 8 - Courage Meets Lilo And Stitch
Chapter 8

Courage Meets Lilo And Stitch

Lilo and Stitch were the first to exit the airport and what they saw shocked them. As far as they could see was all simply flat dry ground nothing was off in the horizon except a blue sky. There was of course The Town Of Nowhere which wasn’t too far off from the airport it could be seen quite easily off in the distance.

“Well shall we be going?” Jumba asked. Both he and Pleakly didn’t seem to care that Nowhere seemed to go on forever.

“Isn’t that cool?” Lilo asked pointing off into the never ending distance.

“Eh looks like a planet Jumba was on once.” Jumba said as though he had seen this scenery a hundred times.

“Yep seen this before. Nothing to great.” Pleakly said as well.

“Well we had better get to this address soon, who knows when 600 plans to strike again” Jumba said looking at the paper that held Courage’s address.

“Finder can you find this house for us.” Lilo said snatching the paper from Jumba’s hands and showing it to Finder.

Finder stared at the paper for a few seconds. He smiled and pointed in a certain direction. He gave the usual honk and began to walk off in the direction he was pointing at.

“Mega ready to kick some Gantu butt!” Stitch said.

“Wait until the time comes 626. We must be finding house first.” Jumba said.

“Yea where is that big dummy anyway?” Lilo asked.

“Lets not worry about him right now.” Pleakly said. “We’ll be forced to worry about later anyways.”

“I hope not...” Lilo said softly.

Back at the house...

Courage didn’t know how he had fallen asleep last night it seemed as though 625 never ran out of things to say. He yawned softly as he waited for the blood to return into the arm he had been sleeping on.

“Note to self: Never sleep on attic floor ever again!” He thought once he noticed how stiff his body had become. He slowly looked over at bed but to his horror 625 wasn’t there. He was completely gone it looked as though he had wiggled out of the rope some how.

Courage sighed knowing he had let his only connection to Slash disappear. He slowly descend the stairs down to the living room feeling to tired to care about anything at the moment not even 625. It felt good that Slash was gone now. Courage wasn’t being forced to feel like a nervous wreck all the time now that he was gone and even better Muriel loved him again!

He walked past Eustace who was once again mumbling about how Courage should be kicked out of the house for being stupid. He ignored it as he made his way into the kitchen where Muriel was making pancakes and humming softly. It was as though Slash had never been here and that only made Courage happier.

“Don’t worry Courage I’ll have the pancakes done soon.” Muriel said.

Courage nodded as he trotted over to his bowl on all fours. He couldn’t be happier with Slash gone now. “I’ll never have to worry about evil dogs ever again!” He thought. “It was almost like a bad dream! I wake up today and it’s as if everything with Slash never happened! Everything is back to normal! Even 625 is gone!”

Courage knew he would never have to think about Slash ever again and there was nothing to make Slash ever come back again. With Gantu and Lilo going after him there would be no way he’d ever come back here again. Slash was completely out of his life now and forever, life would be normal again...normal as everyday would be until a monster attack. “That’s it!” Courage thought. “He was just another monster! He is just another bad memory of a villain or monster. He’s memory will go away just like the rest of them!”

“Good bye 600! Forever!” He said out loud. “I’m never going to think about you again!” Too bad a knock on the door changed all that...

“Get the door you stupid dog!” Came Eustace’s voice from the living room.

Sighing Courage walked through the living room to the door, ignoring Eustace’s usual mumbles about how stupid he is. He carelessly reached up and turned the nob...

“Hello I’m doctor Jumba Jookiba... Eh...Is something wrong?...”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“Stupid dog shut up!” Eustace yelled folding up his paper. “What the! Who are you guys?” He asked.

“Like I said I’m doctor Jumba Jookiba and this is Lilo, Stitch and Pleakly.”

“Your name is Jumbo?” Eustace asked looking at the very odd group of humans and aliens. “Wait a minute that thing looks like that run over dog!” He suddenly yelled

“That run over dog is 600 and we’ve come to retrieve him.” Jumba said.

“You guys own that creepy dog! Well you just missed him a day ago and I think you freaks need to get away too!” Eustace said.

“Are you the one who sent that E-mail?” Lilo asked from the background.

“Nope, haven’t sent any E-mails and not to a bunch of weirdos with run over dogs.” Eustace said impatiently. He just wanted to get back to his newspaper.

Courage was still standing there paralyzed with fright. The Jumba guy was too large to be human, Pleakly looked like some cross dressing cyclops and Stitch looked like a less dangerous version of Slash. “Well they must be the right people. They do look like aliens.” He shakily thought.

“Eustace who’s at the door?” Muriel asked walking out of the kitchen.

“Just a bunch of freaks!” Eustace said looking over at her.

“Oh my Slash!” She said looking at Stitch.

“You named him Slash!” Lilo said. “But I was going to name him Clawer!" (A/N: Figures...)

“That can’t be Slash he doesn’t have any claws...” Muriel said sadly. “You people should know about if you have a dog like him.” She said cheering up

“Of course I know him I made him!” Jumba said a bit offended.

“You made a dog?” She asked.

“Well it’s long story...” Jumba began but was interrupted by Lilo

“Aren’t you the person who sent that E-mail?” Lilo asked. “Isn’t 625 here?”

“I didn’t send an E-mail...what’s going on here? How do you know Slash?” Muriel asked.

Courage suddenly cleared his throat to get everyone’s attention.

“Are you the one who sent the E-mail?” Lilo asked.

“Impossible! Earth dogs have brain the size of peanut he could not have sent an E-mail!” Jumba outburst.

“But I did!” Courage said.

“Wait that dog can talk!” Jumba said.

“Courage didn’t just talk.” Muriel said. “He just made some funny noises, he does it a lot. It’s best to just ignore it most of the time.”

“But I heard him too.” Lilo said.

“Ih.” Stitch said too.

“But I...I’ve never heard him talk before...” Muriel said.

“You freaks are just hearing things!” Eustace said. “Why don’t you take your run over dog back to wherever you came from!”

“Eustace! These people know something about Slash and they can hear Courage talk as if he knew English. I think its best we let them explain what’s going on.”

“No freaks are coming in my house!” Eustace yelled.

“Come on, Let us in! We don’t bite...well 626 does...” Jumba said chuckling.

“Well...whatever...” Eustace mumbled after remembering what 600 did to his truck and that other blue dog could probably do something worse.

“Well then! I you can come in now.” Muriel said.

Jumba and Lilo where the first inside. On the other hand Pleakly was rambling on about how rude it is to invade people’s homes even if they where invited in. Stitch was telling his cousins how to behave when your in someone’s house even though he didn’t know that much about how to behave ether. After dragging Pleakly in Jumba introduced the other experiments and then got ready to tell Muriel what Slash really was.

“More freaks in the house!” Eustace yelled seeing the other experiments. “This isn’t a hotel!”

“Please tell me about Slash and why you understand Courage.” Muriel said sitting down.

“I do not know why you can’t understand him. If little girl can understand him then you should be able to too.” Jumba said.

Courage didn’t understand it ether. He knew that no one in Nowhere seemed to understand him. Why could these people do so?

Courage sat down in Muriel’s lap as Jumba began to tell her how he created Stitch and the other 625 experiments. Once Jumba was finished Lilo told her about how they capture the cousins and turn them to good and Stitch liked to add in sound effects every once and awhile. Even Eustace put down his paper to listen to the story.

“Oh my!” Was all Muriel could stutter once they were finished. “Slash really was dangerous! Even more than I thought!”

“Told ya he was a freak!” Eustace said picking his paper back up.

“And your all aliens!” Muriel said pointing at Stitch. “I’m talking to real aliens!”

“They may be aliens but they’re just like humans...well sort of...” Lilo said.

“Its no wonder you can understand what Courage says.” Muriel said looking down at her small, pink dog.

“But I’m a human and I can understand him.” Lilo said.

“Courage why aren’t you surprised about them being aliens?” Muriel asked mostly to see if she could understand him.

“I already had someone tell me before.” He said very clearly hoping Muriel could understand.

“I’m sorry, but I didn’t understand what you said Courage...” She said losing hope that she could communicate with her dog.

“Well I heard him!” Lilo said.

“Ih.” Stitch said as well.

Muriel sighed with a bit of frustration. “All this time you could have been saying something important to me and I never would have never heard!”

“Isn’t that a surprise...” Courage mumbled sarcastically.

“Um little dog...Is 625 still here?” Jumba asked changing the subject.

“No not anymore. I had him tied up but he somehow got away.” Courage said.

“That is not good ...Gantu could have caught 600.” Jumba sighed.

“You guys can get rid of 600 can’t you?” Courage asked.

“Not is big dummy gets him first.” Jumba said.

“Well if you need to stay the night I’m sure I can find room for you and these cute little experiments.” Muriel said making all the experiments smile proudly.

“We are most likely going to need place to stay for night but first we need to go experiment hunting isn’t that right little girl?” Jumba asked Lilo.

“Aww can’t we catch Slash tomorrow?” Lilo asked. She was interested in finding out more about this family and why Courage could talk.

“Hold it! Hold everything!” Pleakly suddenly yelled. “We are not going to invade this home any longer than need be! We are not going to put a burden on this family! We are going to get that little monster and get out of here before 626 does something to make the house fall down!”

“Well I don’t mind company and besides you guys are trying to keep Slash away from this Hamsterwheel person.” Muriel said. (Insert Hamstervile’s voice here: It’s Hamstervile! Vile! Get it right you tubby earth creature that I will incinerate once I rule the galaxy!) “I also have some new vinegar recipes I’ve been dying to try!”

“Vinegar! You like to cook too!” Pleakly said leaping up.

“Of course! You like to cook too! You must help me make dinner!” Muriel said to Pleakly. “You’d be surprised how much vinegar helps make food taste better. You’d love it!”

“Vinegar makes food better? Fascinating!” Pleakly said. “Lead me to your cook books!”

“Come on into the kitchen and I’ll show you them.” Muriel said as Pleakly began to tell her about some of his recipes.

Once Pleaky and Muriel where gone Jumba decided that it would be a good time to go experiment hunting. That way Pleakly would be gone and wouldn’t get in the way.

“Well lets be going while Pleakly is gone and even better we’ll be back for a nice supper...If one eyed noodle doesn’t burn it of course.” Jumba said remembering the time he ate Pleakly’s mystery meat.

“Hey Courage would you like to come with us?” Lilo asked kneeling down next to him. Courage nodded as a reply.

Even though he hated 600 he wanted to know why Lilo and the others could understand him.

“Lets go capture an experiment!” Lilo yelled.

End Chapter 8

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment