Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Getting After Slash

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 9 - Getting After Slash

Chapter 9 - Getting After Slash
Chapter 9

Getting After Slash

Slash sighed deeply, He felt terrible for freaking out again and causing more damage for Muriel. He also didn’t like the fact that some large fish alien had been chasing him around for hours now. He had gotten lucky when the fish guy got tired of chase him around and stopped after awhile.

After escaping the fish guy, Slash had quickly hid on one of the buildings roofs somewhere in Nowhere. As luck would have it, Gantu wasn’t tall enough to see over the building or much less find Slash no matter where he would have hid from him.

Slash sighed again knowing he had nowhere to go. More or less he didn’t feel like destroying anything anymore or tormenting and hurting other people.

“Mega want Muril.” He sighed. “Mega want to be good...but Mega don’t know how to...”

He clenched his fists in anger and suppressed his urge to go into another fit of rage. When he had done a bit of damage in Nowhere last night he began to realized that destroying things just wasn’t as fun anymore. If only he wouldn’t go into a rage every time he got angry or frightened.

“Mega want a home...” He whispered curling up into a ball. “Mega want Muril...”

“600!” Came a voice from down on the street causing him to uncurl from a ball.

“Gaba?” He asked.

“Slash!” Came another voice from down on the street.

“Know my name?” Slash asked softly.

Slash!” Came a another voice he recognized as Courage’s.

“Muril!” Slash said happily knowing that if Courage was near then so was Muriel. He easily climbed off the roof and down the wall were he quickly slunk through the darkness until he reached the light of a street lamp where he waited hopefully for Courage and the unknown voices.

“Gaba?” He wondered looking up and down the street for any signs of Courage and the others...But street was deserted...

It was then when electrical blast was fired at him from out of the darkness. It barley did any damage to him thanks to his powerful skin that was much like Stitch’s but it still caused him a bit of pain. He growled angrily at whoever just had the guts to attack him.

“Get him Slushy!” Cried a voice he didn’t recognize. No sooner had the voice yelled out from the darkness did a freezing cold wind wash over him. He screamed out with anger as his body became frozen in ice.

“Good job Slushy, Finder and Sparky!” Said the voice as it’s owner appeared out of the darkness...It was a little girl! A girl and a few experiments that Slash recognized from the lab slowly appeared out of the darkness of the street.

A little girl was commanding his fellow experiments! Slash was simply outraged by this and with one large burst of energy he cracked the ice open with all the strength he had.

He was just about to leap at Lilo when another force knocked him to the ground, a force much stronger than his own or any other experiment he knew about.

He found himself pined to the ground by 626...

“Naga!” Stitch yelled trying to keep 600 pined down but even all four of his arms could not keep this experiment down. “Mega wanna help you!” Stitch yelled. “Mega and Lilo keep you away from Gantu!”

Slash no longer cared about attacking Lilo, he was to frightened of 626. He had heard many things about the 626th experiment and didn’t want to be anywhere near the most powerful and deadly of experiments. “Naga! Naga! Let Mega go!” He screamed expecting to get killed by 626 at any second.

“Mega want to turn you to good!” Stitch yelled.

“Good? 626 wants to turn me good? Naga possible! But then he would have gotten rid of me by now...” Slash thought and after a few minutes he decided to stop struggling.

Stitch slowly let go of Slash and let him stand up. “626 help mega be good so Muril will think Slash good not bad?” He asked.

“Yea Stitch is right and we’ll help you find your one true place as well!” Lilo said.

Slash glared at Lilo angrily. “Mega not become slave to you!”

“Naga slaves.” Slushy said looking over at Sparky and Finder.

“Yea we just turn you to good so that Gantu doesn’t capture you and use you for bad!” Lilo said. “Besides your one true place may be with Muriel!”

“What if mega don’t belong with Muril?” Slash asked softly.

“Then Lilo finds home for you in Hawaii.” Stitch said.

“You see, if Gantu gets you you’ll be put in a cage and only used for bad and you will really be a slave. If we get you you’ll become apart of are ohana and not be forced to do bad.” Lilo said.

“Ohana?” Slash asked. He had never heard that word before and it also wasn’t apart of his language.

“Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.” Stitch said.

Slash gave at a bit of thought and finally said “If 626 can be good so can Mega!”

Well I guess your ready to come with us then!” Lilo said happily.

“Welcome to are Ohana cousin!” Stitch said.

“Now lets go tell Jumba that we got 6...” Lilo said just before getting cut of by Jumba’s voice.

ATTACK!” His voice shouted from atop a roof.

Just as he said that three well aimed plasma blasts from Splodyhead was fired at Slash.

Slash screamed with pain as the barrage of plasma smashed into his back and didn’t quit until he collapsed onto the ground unable to take anymore of it.

“Jumba! Splodyhead! No!” Lilo yelled.

Slash slowly recovered from the attack and without question he got up and ran as fast as he could.

“Slash wait!” Lilo yelled but it was already too late.

“What’s problem little girl?” Jumba asked climbing down from a latter attached to the side of the building. He was soon followed by Splodyhead, Courage and the rest of the experiments.

“Jumba I thought Slash was plasma proof.” She said looking down at the pink experiment blood that tailed off in the direction Slash ran off in.

“He is like prototype of 626, that means he is almost the same as 626 but not completely.” Jumba said.

“So he’s not completely plasma proof!” Lilo shouted. “So now he’s hurt and injured just waiting for Gantu to get him!”

“It’s seems so...” Jumba mumbled. “I’m sorry little girl...”

“Ih...” Splodyhead mumbled as well.

“What now?” Courage asked.

“We get Finder to find him again.” Lilo said with confidence.

“Uh little girl maybe we should wait until morning to capture 600.” Jumba said. “It’s getting very late.”

“But Jumba!” Lilo yelled.

“I’m sure 600 can last until morning.” Jumba said.

“Besides supper will be ready!” Stitch said licking his lips.

“Well...Oh all right...” Lilo mumbled giving up.

“Naga worry Lilo!” Stitch said softly to her. “Slash be fine!”

“I really hope...” Lilo sighed.

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment