Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Muriel’s Secret

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 11 - Muriel’s Secret

Chapter 11 - Muriel’s Secret
A/N: ALL of this story and any the next on was thought up even before the second season of Lilo and Stitch The Series was made so some things may not work up with the show any more like 600: Slash now has a real experiment in his place and any other new experiments in the next story will also have real experiments in there real numbers place thanks to Leroy And Stitch.


Chapter 11

Muriel’s Secret

Courage made his way up the stairs, he had decided he would wait for Lilo upstairs in the attic instead of waiting down stairs just in case he fell asleep or something.

Everyone downstairs was fast asleep already and Lilo was nowhere to be found. But that wasn’t what was on Courage’s mind...Muriel had been acting strange ever since she found out she couldn’t understand him while everyone else could. She seemed to be distancing herself from him lately and even Eustace too...What on earth was wrong with her?

As he passed his owners bedroom while making his way to the attic he peak his head in to make sure Muriel was okay. Much to his surprise she was nowhere to be found, his eyes turned to the closet to the right of the room when Eustace suddenly came stumbling out of it holding a huge box filled with what looked like pictures. He dropped it onto the bed before sighing and saying “Hey...stupid dog, come over here...”

Courage had never heard Eustace sound like that before...he almost sounded sad...

“I...I know why Muriel is down in the dumps, dog. See this,” Eustace pulled out a picture and handed It to Courage. On it was a little boy no old then six years old. “That is Muriel’s son!”

Courage gasped before dropping the picture. Eustace snatched it right back up and placed it right back into the box before saying. “Well he ain’t my son, I can’t stand kids as much as I can’t stand stupid dogs! But that is Muriel’s son, back before I married her she was married to another guy! Some things happened and her little boy died of some illness, her other husband was angry and blamed it on her. He left her and didn’t leave her anything but the clothes on her back and the worse part is she loved that kid more then anything else in the world! She was so depressed when I found her that she could hardly stop crying long enough to tell me! That is why I married her, someone as sweet as Muriel shouldn’t have to be sad...It may not seem like it but I care about her alot...I was so happy when she became happy again after she moved in here and married me.”

Courage was almost too shocked to speak, he couldn’t understand how he could have lived here so many years and not know something like that.

“And do you know why Muriel is even happier now? It’s because of you dog, she see’s you like her missing son! I think it’s unhealthy but if that’s what it’ll take for Muriel to be happy I’ll be fine with it. THAT is the only reason I haven’t thrown you out yet dog! But know with this whole thing with you talking now and she and I can’t understand you, it’s really upset her. I think it’s got something to do with her son and I hope you can find a way to make her happy again.”

Courage watched as Eustace placed the box back into the closet. Just then Muriel entered the room in her usual nightgown. Courage without a question launched himself into Muriel’s arm’s and tried his hardest to hug her but he was much too small to do so.

“Well hello Courage!” She spoke, she seemed to sound happy again.

“Are you going to be okay Muriel?” Eustace asked in a surprisingly kind voice.

“Well...yes, I’ve decided I’m not going to worry about Courage talking or not! Either way he’s still my Courage!” And this time she hugged Courage instead.

“Well...Well...that’s good then...” Eustace said softly as he shuffled his feet.

“Oh Eustace! Must you get so worried about me all the time? I’m fine now you know...I have a wonderful family and friends!”

“Alright then, if your happy again...”

“Yes Eustace I’m fine, now let’s get some sleep.”

Courage then jumped out of Muriel’s arms before she said softly “Oh...I wonder how Slash is doing. I want to tell them that Courage is the only dog for me, they can keep Slash if they want.”

Courage couldn’t help but let out a huge “Yesssss!” as he walked down the hall way. Slash really was going to go away forever!

He hardly had the door to the attic open when two hands grabbed a hold of him a pulled him in. He heard the door slam and right before he tried to scream he realized it was Lilo.

“Sorry about that!” She said softly before putting a finger to her lips. “We need to be quite so we to wake up Pleakly!”

“Why?” He asked

“Don’t worry I’ll explain later.”

Lilo slowly walked up to the lone attic window, the moon light was the only thing keeping the attic illuminated. Just as quietly as ever she opened it.

“Your early but that’s okay. You see me and Stitch made a promise not to give up any more experiments to Gantu without a fight. So that includes Slash, but everyone want’s to wait until tomorrow to keep looking but by then it might be to late so...me and Stitch are sneaking out tonight to go look but we have to keep quiet or else Pleakly might wake up and try to stop us! I wanted you to come up here so I could ask if you wanted to come along.”

“Well I guess it wouldn’t hurt to come along right?” He asked softly.

“Yeah! So that means your with us!” And then to Courage’s horror Lilo turned around and jumped out the window...

“Oh no!” He almost screamed as he ran over and looked over the edge.

...And there, clinging to the wall with all his four arms out was Stitch, two pair clinging to the wall, two gripping a hold of Lilo. Courage nearly passed out while Lilo and Stitch on the other hand was laughing there heads off.

“Well let’s get going then!” Lilo yelled forgetting she was trying to be quiet!

End Chapter 11

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment