Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - A Turn Of Luck

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 12 - A Turn Of Luck

Chapter 12 - A Turn Of Luck
Chapter 12

A Turn Of Luck

“Gantu how could you forget about me like that!” Raged a very angry 625.

“I told you! I almost caught that little trog, no thanks to you!”

“Yeah but you could have come back for me! Your just a stupid blubber butt and now we’re stuck out here because you don’t have any earth money to buy a hotel room...and my sandwiches are still gone too...” 625 stomped his foot sadly for his long gone sandwiches.

“I don’t care about sleeping, I can go all night without rest for all I care! I need to find that little monster before...Wait I don’t need to worry about that little girl and 626 there not here! I almost forgot.” Gantu sighed with relief just as 625 laughed.

“What?” He asked.

“Well...since you were rude enough to forget about me and went off thinking some kidnaper got me when really you just left me at that darn house. I emailed the little girl from there and now she should be here at any time. That’s what you get for being a fish face! Hahaha!” 625 continued to laugh knowing all to well he had just doomed Gantu now that the little girl was going to be here too.

“625!” Out came the plasma gun and just as he was going to vaporize the sandwich obsessed little trog out of the darkness of a near by Nowhere alleyway came Charley.

“I’m guess’n you didn’t get that 600 guy?” He asked.

“Hey! How do you know about 600?” 625 asked, Gantu’s plasma gun was right over his head and ready to fire if Gantu wasn’t being distracted.

“Well look’t here! You haven’t disappeared yet have you huh?”

“Don’t change the subject and really how do you know about 600?” Gantu asked finally pointing the gun away from 625.

“Do you really want to know...” Gripping what looked like a zipper the rat’s body opened up just like a jacket and it was then when they realized this guy wasn’t Charley at all. Out of the rat suit came an human sized orange cat...Courage’s nemesis Katz...

“Your not Charley!” Came Gantu’s voice as his plasma gun dropped out if his hand.

“No...I’m not...” Katz spoke. “ I’m afraid that oversized rat stumbled upon my kidnaping scheme and now he’s stuck with all the people who’ve...disappeared...heheheh...”

“Well...what do you want from us then!” Asked a now very freaked out 625.

“I want to help you capture that monster that’s running the streets...as a friend of course, no lies, schemes, or backstabbing.”

“Why do I have a feeling your not being sincere?” 625 spoke.

“No need to be a skeptic, you see...without my help it looks like you will never capture that little beast.” Katz’s laughed once more. 625 was having a hard time believing this guy.

“He must be trying to trick Ganny out of 600!” 625 thought.

“I’ll take whatever help I can get!” Gantu spoke happily now that maybe he’s luck would change.

“Gantu I think we shouldn’t...Hey!” 625 didn’t want Gantu to believe this guy but just as he spoke Katz grabbed some small black looking like gun out of the fake Charley suit and fired it at him. His who body went stiff and he fell to the floor too stiff to move any of his body he couldn’t even blink.

“Ha! Thanks for doing that to the little trog. He’s such a pain, now I can really go look for 600!”

Katz handed over the gun to Gantu much to his surprise. “You want me to use this?”

“Use it to paralyze and capture this 600 monster. As for this little monster called 625, I’ll go put him with the rest of the kidnaped fools. Sadly the guns effects do wear off after awhile but don’t worry about it wearing off when you hit 600.”

“Hehehe! 600 here I come!” Laughed Gantu.

“Ugh, why does he have to be such a fish brain!” 625 thought still unable to move. “I can see right through this Katz guy.”

End Chapter 12

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment