Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - The Start Of The End

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 13 - The Start Of The End

Chapter 13 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 13 The Start Of The End

625 would have used every alien bad word he knew if only he could move his mouth. The oversized cat who anyone but Gantu himself could tell was tricking him. Katz laughed the whole way as he made his way down the flight of stairs lit only by a single light bulb at the top. His secret storage of the very people he had kidnaped as 625 had found out was behind a very large rock off in the outskirts of the town.

625 was surprised nobody had looked here yet because it was certainly easy to see once you looked behind the rock. He’s body was still frozen as hard as ever and Katz wasn’t being very nice to him as he practically kicked his stiff self all the way here. And thank the great fish butt Gantu that the cat hadn’t kicked him down the stairs.

Reaching the bottom floor he found the storage rather strange. It consisted of a round room dome shaped room with rock above and below. It looked like someone was going to put a wall all around the dome shaped hideout but gave in half way through or Katz forced them out...

The room was filled with oddball machines. 625 could only imagine what this cat’s insanity could think up with all these things. It looked like something out of Jumba’s lab.

Off in the left side of the room was what looked like a jail cell with metal bars and everything and inside was at least six or seven people inside of it.

“Let us out!” Called a man from inside. “I need to be back to my town by Monday! We have jobs you know!”

Katz laughed, “You won’t need to worry about jobs where your going!”

“Your crazy!” Came a woman who was holding what looked to be a four year old son. “If you hurt my son...”

“No worries for any of you yet and look I’ve brought you a new friend!” He held 625 up into the air like some kind of plastic toy. “And look when I get my hands on 600 I won’t need any of you any more...maybe I’ll have him dispose of you all...”

With that Katz opened the cell and literally chucked 625 into it. “You see with 600 I can dispose of that stupid pink dog once and for all then I’ll do away with anyone else that stands in the way...that is if the oversized fish doesn’t screw up! And you, you little monster! You almost blew my cover back there! I will have what I’m after and you will be the first to go for nearly messing my plans up! And that oversized fish I will also delight in getting rid of. Nothing will mess this up now!”

Now 625 really wished he could talk again, the humans only seemed to coward away into the back of the cell but good ol’ 625 would have put that cat in his place. But now here he was, stiff and helpless about to be killed off by an insane orange cat.

“You just wait until I can move again!” He thought to himself.

...Back with Lilo, Stitch and Courage...

“Okay, we need to be really quite while we leave the yard or else Pleakly might find us!” Lilo whispered as they climbed down the side of the house.

“So where do we look to find Slash?” Courage asked in a whisper.

“I haven’t figured that out yet but I bet Stitch can try to sniff him out. Too bad we can’t go get Finder without Pleakly waking up.”

Stitch laughed. “Yeah, Pleakly be just as bad as Nani sometimes!” He said that in a perfectly loud voice.

“Stitch be quite!” Lilo also yelled by accident.

“Oops!” They both said at the same time. Courage couldn’t help but laugh, he wished he could be more of a better friend to these two since it seemed like anyone apart of there group or better said Ohana seemed to have a lot of fun every single day!

“So who’s Nani?” He asked.

“She’s my sister, but she can be a real pain in the...” Just then Courage lost his footing and dropped to the ground. Hey he had fallen from higher places before! As usual he came out of a Courage shaped hole and gave his ouch laugh.

“Are you okay!” Lilo asked as Stitch landed easily on the ground.

“I’ve been through worse...” He laughed.

Just then Pleakly came from around the corner.

“Well!” He yelled “I knew you two would be trying to sneak out at night so I stayed up to make sure you didn’t leave!”

“Aww! Blitznak!” Stitch yelled stomping his foot.

“Hey watch your tongue little monster!”

“Pleakly we only want to help Slash!” Lilo complained.

Courage nodded to go along with her.

“No buts about it missy, your too young to go running about at this time of night! Nani would never forgive me!”

“But I have Stitch! And you don’t need to tell Nani!”

Courage nodded once more.

“No I can’t let you!”

“Please!” Came both Lilo and Stitch.

Pleakly was about to argue again but just then Jumba also came around the corner followed by some very sleepy looking experiments.

“Look then!” Jumba almost yelled “I will go with little girl, 626 and pink doggy to find 600 but only because Jumba can’t get any sleep from racket Pleakly is making all night!”

“Oh fine then I guess I’ll come too...” Came a defeated Pleakly.

“YAAAYYY!” Yelled both Lilo and Stitch only for the bedroom window to open and a very angry Eustace yell “Would you keep it down! Some of us are trying to sleep you know! Stupid dog, and stupid kids, and stupid aliens.” He mumbled as the window slammed shut.

“Slash is gonna be ours!” Lilo yelled!

End Chapter 13

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment