Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Captured And Not Just Slash

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 14 - Captured And Not Just Slash

Chapter 14 - Captured And Not Just Slash
Chapter 14

Captured And Not Just Slash

Slash had been wandering around Nowhere forever now. Thankfully the injury inflicted on his back hadn’t been to bad and had stopped bleeding plenty long ago. He hadn’t been sure what had happened, one moment he had been talking to Lilo the next he was on the ground being blasted to death. It had hurt worse then the actual damage, he wasn’t completely plasma proof but he still was able to withstand much damage from it. Despite everything it still hurts to be hit by plasma even if your somewhat plasma proof.

Lilo couldn’t have been his attacker why would she? It must have been that Gantu guy right? Or maybe she was trying to trick him! All he knew was that he wanted to go back to his home with Muriel! It was funny, he no longer felt like going on blind rage attacks. He didn’t feel like going around and destroying everything, maybe if the almighty 626 could be good so could he! He didn’t need to be destructive or hurt people he could be happy as a dog like creature with a home and a real family.

“That must be what 626 have!” He thought. “ I want it too!” He yelled out in near perfect English.

And almost as if it had been fated down the street came his soon to be ohana, Finder leading the way.

“KATTA!” He yelled in alien to the group.

“Slash!” Yelled a very surprised Lilo.

“Maka, Maka!” He yelled taking a dive run at the group and almost instantly Lilo latched her arms around him with sadness much to his surprise.

“I’m sorry we attacked you!” She spoke.

“Gaba?” He asked.

“It was an accident! Now you can come with us and find your one true place!”

“I...Ih!” He seemed hesitant.

“600 be like Stitch now!” Stitch said.

“Mega not bad now? Mega not use power?” He seemed even more hesitant. He wanted a home but he still wanted to use he power, what fun would it be if you had to be normal all the time?

“Don’t worry we’ll find you a place where you can use your power all you want!” Lilo said.

“Yeah little girl is good at doing that!” Jumba added. “Besides 600 isn’t being nasty anymore! That is very good, I thought 600 could never be tamed.”

“Mega want to be good now! But...only if not hit with plasma blast again...”

“Right, sorry about that 600.” Jumba said. “We had a few problems and ended up shooting you.”

“Stitch sure someone can help injuries.”

“I can do it!” Pleakly suddenly said, he had been skulking after being beaten by the group before.

Suddenly Stitch grunted and fell stiff to the floor.

“Stitch?” Lilo asked just as Slash did the same and the rest of the experiments.

“Huh?” Courage wondered as they all just dropped.

Then out of the shadows came Gantu...

“Haha! I got you all! You won’t be getting this experiment!” Gantu easily picked 600 up in one of his large fishy hands.

“Put him down you big dummy! Stitch do something!” Lilo tried to shake Stitch but he just sat there stiff not even blinking.

“Wait, what the!” And then Gantu himself dropped like the experiments.

“Katz!” Came Courage as Katz then reveled himself.

“I’m afraid I will be taking this monster thank you.”

“What are you planing now Katz!” Courage said with a growl.

“Your end of course and I think I will be using this little beast to gain some real power now. Well good bye to all of you.”

And the gun was fired at all of them...

End Chapter14

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment