Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Too Bad For Katz

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 15 - Too Bad For Katz

Chapter 15 - Too Bad For Katz
Chapter 15

Too Bad For Katz

If Courage could have screamed he would have. His number one enemy of all time had been tricking them all even Gantu! Even worse he now could do whatever he wanted with them...and what would happen to Muriel...

He had hauled them all down to his strange secret hideout like place and now everyone except Gantu himself had been dragged down here only because Gantu was too big to put in the already cramped cage and the fact that a whole bunch of tourists trapped as well didn’t help much either.

625 was thankfully unfrozen now but he seemed to have become the toy for a little kid who was also trapped down here with her vacationing parents and having someone pull on you ears as hard as they can is never fun but a crying kid was even worse and the girl seemed to do just that whenever he tried to get away.

“So they got you guy’s too huh, ouch hey!” He said as the tried to tackle him laughing the whole way.

Of course they where too frozen to say anything...

“So where’s fish butt Gantu?” He asked trying to get out from under the kid who was now sitting on top of him.

“Are they ever gonna let us out of here?” Came a woman who was staring at her watch like she had somewhere important to go.

Then the jail like cell opened and Katz brought in last but not least Jumba and Katz looked a little more then worn out as he pushed him in.

“Now that your all here except that oversized shark we can get down to business.” Katz said while trying to catch his breath.

Slash himself was strapped down on what looked like a lab table. Even if he was not paralyzed he was scrapped down so tight his claws would have been useless. Froze or not froze he couldn’t move with such restrains on.

“Don’t worry my new little friends, my stun gun’s effects should be wearing off soon now.” Katz said then he looked over at Slash. “And you...I’ve seen what you can do and the first thing your going to be using your destructive power on is that stupid useless dog that’s been doing nothing but getting in my way for so many years!”

Just then Courage felt what seemed like a cold breeze wash over him and he whole body seemed to come back to life again.

“I can move!” Came Lilo from behind him.

“Mega get us out of here!” Came Splodyhead who was just about to use a plasma blast but Katz spoke again.

“If any of you get any ideas about trying to get out of that cadge I will have you stunned again so I wouldn’t even bother trying.”

“Nala queesta!” Slash said the minute he unfroze causing anyone who new the alien language to gasp.

“Well, well, well, your moving again are you?” Katz said coolly. He didn’t seem to understand how violent 600 could get or how terrible the word he just used.

“Better not make Slash mad!” Lilo yelled.

“Oh don’t worry, It’ll make your end all the more violent. Are you ready to destroy and kill 600?” Katz seemed all to eager to have everyone disposed of but how could he think Slash was just going to obey him.

“Can’t escape as long as he has that stun gun.” Slash thought. “Wait! I bet I can...”

“Well are you you little monster?” He asked once more.

“Ih! Mega ready!” Anyone could have seen through his fake high pitched voice.

Jumba laughed “Is good thing 600 isn’t bad anymore or else everything in room would be destroyed by now!”

“I don’t wanna be eaten by the little monster!” Pleakly yelled as he started panicking.

“One eyed one has nothing to worry about.” Jumba said in a whisper so Katz wouldn’t hear. “600 is lying to big cat and 600 can’t eat you...he’d take his claws and grab you and...”

“Hey you don’t need to go into details!” 625 yelled.

“I was getting to best evil genius part!”

Katz let the restraints around Slash go and the moment the 600th experiment was free he let out a loud “Mega Nala Queesta!” And dived on the cat claws extended...once he was finished Katz was a very bald cat.

“What the!” He yelled trying to cover himself as everyone broke out into laughter. “You where supposed to do as I say not cut me bald!”

“Mega naga take orders from you! Mega do as Slash wants, naga take orders from anyone...unless they asked Slash nicely!” And he laughed.

Katz quickly grabbed a hold of the stun gun and was about to fire at 600 but one quick slash from the master of slashing, 600. He himself cut it in two and it fell hopelessly to the floor.

“Not gonna work on mega a second time.” He said and began to growl.

“Uh...well look um...don’t hurt me okay? I...I was just...just going to use you at what your good at!”

Slash rased his hand into the air claws ready to do there thing. “You try to make me hurt ohana!”

“Wait! Wait! I was just!” Katz looked like he was about to start begging.

“But...Mega not bad anymore...” His claws retracted. “So Slash not gonna do anything bad to kiddy cat but you better start running right now!”

And Katz did just that. He got up an ran like heck right out into Nowhere not looking back once.

Slash smiled and with one slash the bars of the cell collapsed and everyone was free.

“Let’s go home ohana!” He said happily.

“Right let’s go back to my house now that Slash is on our side now!” Courage said. “Muriel must be worried.”

“And I better go tell Ganny the bad news.” 625 said laughing.

“Are you guys going to be okay?” Lilo asked the group of people who had been trapped down here.

“I’m so calling the cops and telling them about that cat!” The woman with the four year old son said.

“I don’t need to worry about Katz now that he thinks Slash is going to be living with me now!” Courage suddenly cringed at the thought of Slash living at he house again. “Now what’s going to happen?” He wondered to himself...

The group left the underground storage in high spirits, everyone but Courage. Either way they were happy that had stopped Gantu and Katz from getting an experiment.

“Now no one can stop us from getting all 625 experiments!” Lilo said happily. “And some day we’ll get Angel and the rest of the experiments back from Hamstervil.

...And the sun began to rise over Nowhere. Day had finally come...

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment